Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, what event should we have?

Field trip gone wrong. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Mutant spider infestation. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
A ton of natural disasters. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Academy catches on fire, forcing everyone to camp outside. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Zombie invasion. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Invisible clothes. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Everyone starts seeing trippy things. (Examp.: Rainbows, Sparkles, Purple giraffes, etc.) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
A magical llama invades the school and causes mayhem. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on February 17, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 >

Shadowy Shade

'Charlie'

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Charlie heard Luneth speak and jumped a little. She thought he was still sleeping. She hesitated before turning around and crawling on Luneth. She laid down on top of him and folded her arms over on his chest, resting her chin on her arms and looking at him. "It depends. Do you want me to leave?" she asked. She didn't mind either way. If he wanted her to leave then she'd simply go back to her dorm and chill. If he wanted her to stay then she'd stay.

Luneth777

Shadowy Tactician

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
User Image

Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see the light until I was already a man. By then, it was nothing to me but blinding

Luneth rolled onto to his back, as Charlie decided she was going to lay down on top of him. He was still half asleep, so his response was rather groggy. "Eh? Why would I want you to leave?" He felt a yawn coming, so he covered it with his hand and continued. "I could always get on back up and we could go do something. However, I'm not going to force you to do something you don't want to do."

x_ ll3 r a t _x

Shadowy Shade

'Charlie'

Charlie shrugged when Luneth asked why he would want her to leave and then spoke of getting up and going to do something, "Well, maybe 'cause you got to sleep with me. Now you could cast me aside and find the next person. But that's cool 'cause that's what I usually do with people anyway." she said "... and I guess gettin' out and doing something could be fun. Waddya have in mind?". She leaned down and licked his neck on an impulse. She was really random.

Luneth777

Shadowy Tactician

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
User Image

Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see the light until I was already a man. By then, it was nothing to me but blinding

"Well you might be like that, but I'm not." He said replying to her statement about sleeping with her and then casting her aside. He then closed his eyes for a moment and thought. "Uhhh, I don't know..." He was still half asleep and his brain wasn't fully operating. "I feel like causing some trouble." He said smirking, eyes still closed. "I just got half my powers back, and now I want to use them." He opened one eye to look at her. "What about you? What do you want to do?"

x_ ll3 r a t _x

Shadowy Shade

'Charlie'

Charlie grinned when Luneth suggested causing trouble, "I think we should go cause trouble." she said darkly, replying to his question about what she wanted to do. "In fact, why don't we start right now?" she said offhandedly. She moved off of him and stood. Charlie looked around the room until she spotted Luneth's underwear. "How about we start with these..." she said and walked over to them. She picked them up and burned them, turning them to ash. "Oh, and you know... since you don't leave people after you sleep with them..." she said casually and walked over to him. She rolled him over onto his stomach and slapped her hand onto his butt, burning her name 'Charlie' onto one of his cheeks. "You're my b***h now until that scar fades away... I'll give it close to ten years..." she said. She left out the part that he could easily get it to fade quicker by someone with healing powers... or Ava.

Luneth777

Shadowy Tactician

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
User Image

"Oh good. Glad you're eager to--" He stopped mid sentence as he picked up his underwear and burned it. He stared at her for a moment as if he wanted to say 'Really? Did you just do that?', but instead he just sighed. A moment later, she rolled him over and slapped his butt. "Hey hey! Whatcha doing back there?!" He felt something burn onto one of his cheeks, and the listened to what she said. "Ugh, you didn't have to brand me. Jeez..." He felt a bit more awake, after her little stunt, so he got up and sat on the side of the bed. "I guess it's fair, since I already left my mark." He chuckled and walked around gathering the clothes that she didn't burn and put them on. "I guess I'll just go commando today." He said smiling some.

x_ ll3 r a t _x

Shadowy Shade

Vienna Leffington

Vienna frowned when Shadow explained that he was power sick. She kissed him for a moment before leading him through the hospital and down to the first floor. She asked the front desk if they could call for a taxi and they agreed, dialing the number and talking with the taxi business. The taxi would be there in two minutes. Vienna walked with Shadow to a bench outside, waiting for the taxi quietly. She sighed and laid her head against his shoulder.

Shadow_DarkPhoenix
Sorry it's been taking me so long to post. I was trying to get my other characters set up and good to go with back-stories and stuff. They're all pretty much ready... so now I can get back to Vienna ._.

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Shadow Nightbane

Black hearted evil...

Brave hearted hero...

I am all...

Shadow waited as Vienna spoke on the phone, then walked outside with her and gave her a small smile. Feeling her head on his shoulder, he gave her good hand a gently squeeze. "About what you saw earlier... that was my darker side... something I don't like showing." He said with a sigh.

Mood: Calm.
Company: Vienna.
OOC: N/A.

x_ ll3 r a t _x
All good, I understand.

Shadowy Shade

'Charlie'

Charlie blushed a deep red when Luneth said her branding him was fair since he already left his mark. She cleared her throat and looked around at his dorm while he gathered his clothes and started getting dressed. She looked back at him when he said he'd go 'commando' for the day, "If it makes you feel any better, my clothes are all illusions. They seem real... they feel like clothes, look like clothes, but I can get rid of them like they're fog clouds. They just evaporate and go away. Thing is... I'm technically naked all the time since I can feel through them like they aren't even there... just like I felt it when that lantern chick grabbed my chest the other day." she said and sat down on his bed, waiting for him to finish getting ready.

Luneth777

Shadowy Tactician

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
User Image

Luneth laughed as he saw Charlie blush and try to dismiss it. He then listened as she told him that her clothes were actually just an illusion, and they she basically ran around naked. "Heh, you shouldn't have told me that." He said with a mischievous grin as he looked at her. "So if I do this..." His voice trailed off as he poked at her chest a couple of times. "...There's actually nothing there, and you can feel it right?"

x_ ll3 r a t _x

Shadowy Shade

Edmund Monneau
User Image

Edmund noticed how scared Karina seemed to be after she had closed her eyes briefly. He didn't enjoy it like he would have if it were earlier when he didn't like her. He frowned slightly when she apologized, "Don't be sorry. I should not have treated you so badly when you were fighting to live. I should have helped you." he said, sadness hinting at his words. He sighed when she smiled, not quite falling for that smile of hers. He felt like this wasn't just a one day thing. To him, it seemed like she had a lot of rough days. Edmund felt her let go of his shirt and suddenly missed feeling her tugging at him. He heard her say that he didn't have to stay with her if he didn't want to, called herself a street rat, said she hadn't had a home for a long time, and then paused before smiling and proceeding to say that everyone has their own vices. He gently grabbed both of her hands in his, looking into her eyes, "I will not leave you... not like this." he said and avoided the 'street rat' topic. Yes, he still kind of thought she was a street rat because he was raised to not give any thought to people lower than him, status and rank-wise. Though he would probably be disowned soon, just like Vienna was about to be, since he only had just a small amount of time to find that one girl that he'd be willing to marry. But he didn't want to lie to this girl. "Sure not everyone is perfect or rich... but... there is something about you." he said "As much as I may not have liked you at first... I am tempted to give you a chance now. I want to get to know you as a person. Not as... some of those horrible names I called you earlier... and I do regret calling you those things".

Icy Euphoria

Shadowy Tactician

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
User Image

Luneth found it rather amusing to do such a thing, until she brought fire to the crotch of his pants. "Of course I can feel that!" He said taking a step back. He looked at her for a moment before speaking, "Fine... Won't happen again." He said, slightly disappointed now that it was off limits. "Hey, whatever you say." He replied to her comment of them never being a couple. Deciding this conversation of there's was over, he moved away from her and opened the door. "C'mon, let's go ruin someone's day." Luneth walked out of the dorm, and just randomly picked a direction to go in.

x_ ll3 r a t _x

Shadowy Shade

Vienna Leffington

Vienna tilted her head up to look at Shadow when he spoke of his 'darker side', "Shadow, I don't care about that. You could be like that all the time. I know you wouldn't hurt me and you're still the same Shadow I love." she said and kissed him. A minute later, the taxi came and Vienna stood. She let go of Shadow's hand and got inside, moving over to the other side for Shadow to sit down. She pulled her seatbelt on and waited for him to get in.

Shadow_DarkPhoenix

Shadowy Shade

'Charlie'

Charlie had grinned when Luneth jumped back from her. She watched him move over to the door and walk out. She hopped up and went after him, closing the door behind herself. Charlie caught up with him and jumped up onto his back. She'd snapped again while she was running after him. "Burn... fire, flames, asplosions..." she said in a raspy voice. She was ready to set things ablaze and raise hell. She leaned down and nibbled on Luneth's ear before snickering and sticking her tongue in it.

Luneth777

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces