Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think I should add a set schedual of classes to the website?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 29, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >

Danae shook her head her face grim, "At this rate no one here's going to be a student!" she lead him down the hall to go check on the cafe.

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"Well," Takeru said, "Someone has to be here, there were others yeaterday."
Danae nodded and then headed into the cafeteria, "Anyone here?" she called out curiously. It definitly seemed something was wrong... where oh where had the teachers gone?
Chiyo_Osakai
"I'm not much of a heavy eater.. A piece of bread will keep me until my next meal so if we find bread we're good to go."

Chiyo found a counter so se walked behind it and began searching the cabinets. She bent down to examine its contents and her long hair fell into her face. She brushed it back and after scanning the cabinet for a moment found some bread. She pulled out the bag holding it and grabbed a slice. She ate it while she was standing there and then replaced thebag of bread.

"Where do you want to go from here? We could go back to the library or outside maybe... No not outside... Well whatever you want to do is fine with me.."

She was feeling a little better than she had been earlie, but was still exausted. She thought of taking a nap, but then decided against it. She didn't need nightmares plauging her constantly.

"It is quiet here, isn't it? I am one for the quiet but its almost too quiet, even for me.."

She stared out the window and watched as dark clouds hid the sun from view. Her whole body tingled. She could feel the rain, or possibly snow getting ready to fall freely from the clouds.

Victus let her gather what she want'ed to eat. He let his eyes scan over the area slowly, examining the caf. Normally it would be full, but none of the teachers, or cooks have showed up yet for some reason.

As he stood waiting he heard people approching, he wasint sure who it was, but he didn't sense any danger so he let it lie.

Then two figures poked through the door, Victus looked at them but remained silent and waited for Chiyo to realize they were there.

((Sorry for the small post but I'm at school right now, waiting for my buss. I helped a friend with something, and it's now 5pm and I have like 30mins to kill and I have to get offa the computer. Later))
Chiyo saw people standing at the door and she stepped aside to let them in. She could ask them if they knew where the teachers were, but changed her mind. She put her head down and walked out of the room. She went to a wall in the hallway and leaned against it. She closed her eyes for a moment and when she opened them, Haru's mother stood next to her.

Hello murderer..

"Wha-? I'm not a murderer! What are you doing here?"

I'm here to make sure you don't kill again..

"Go away.. Just go away and leave me alone!"

Bring my Haru back!

"I can't! I didn't mean to do it. Why won't you leave me alone?"

She burried her head in her hands and kept shaking her head. When she opened her eyes, Haru's mother was gone. She slid down the wall and sat staring at the ground.

"It really was my fault..."
Danae watched as the girl walked past ignoring them, "I wonder why she didn't say anything?' she commented softly to Takeru, 'Well... I'm not sure if anyone else is in here but.... we ought to get something to eat, I'm almost out of supplies in my room.
Chiyo woke to a small noise and she looked around. She was sitting on the ground in the hallway. She tried and remembered what had happened.
After thinking for a moment, she remembered everything.

"Crap, I must have fallen asleep while I was sitting here.. No surprise really since I only got an hour or so of sleep.."

She said this quietly to herself as she pushed herself up off of the ground. She rubbed her eyes, trying to get rid of any signs that she was tired. She spotted Victus still in the cafateria and walked over to him.

"I must seem like such an idiot to you, falling asleep on the floor..."

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Takeru rubbed the back of his head again, "Good idea Danae." he said with a grin, "I'm still kinda hungry."
Danae blinked and then grinned, "Are you ever not hungry?" she joked. "I'm sure there is plenty of food here... find what you like and I'll cook it up for you. I'm a good cook.... out of neccesity."
Victus saw Chiyo collapse, and also heard her mutter before she fell. He knew she didn't sleep much, but this worried him, beacuse it was more than that. While she sat there she was as white as a ghost, she looked so frightend.

He watched her as she regained color and slowly came back to conciousness.

"It's all right, tho, you didn't seem to be sleeping.."

Victus's didn't know what else to say to that, so he just left it as is.

" I watched over you, I didn't wan't to disturb you while you were out." He seemed to show a little frown.

"I'm not very famillar with the sleeping habbits of other races." He really only knew about his own, and he knew humans slept differently, that was about it.

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Takeru patted his stomach, "Well, other then last night it has been a while since I have eaten." He smiled, "I'm sure you're a great cook, and what do you mean by necessity?" he asked quizzically.
Takeru_Crimson
Takeru patted his stomach, "Well, other then last night it has been a while since I have eaten." He smiled, "I'm sure you're a great cook, and what do you mean by necessity?" he asked quizzically.

"When I said my uncle provided food... I didn't mean it was prepared food.' she made a face, "I learned very quickly how to cook things no matter what it was." she admitted.
"I try sleeping normally, but I don't usually need it. Then when I do need the sleep, I can't fall asleep for the life of me.. I wasn't really sleeping before. It was more of unconciousness and sleep. So whatever that is, is what I was doing..."

She bit her lip in thought, but then she felt something warm pooling inside her mouth. Blood. She swallowed it and tasted its copper-like taste. She grimaced at it, she wasn't one for blood. She ran her finger over her lips to make sure there wasn't anymore blood. She saw Victus frowning, in an almost worried way, so she tried to reassure him.

"I'm fine, really. You shouldn't worry about me, I'm not worth it."

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"Well, we should go find a teacher or someonelse." Takeru smiled while telling Danae.
Victus nodded at her explanation. He could feel her holding back, but did not wan't to press it, that just wasint how he worked. If that is what she wan'ted to tell him, that's the way it was.

"Ok, well, be carefull, maybe you should go lie down? You didn't get much sleep and it's good to rest, even if it's not a compleate rest..." Victus' trailed off as if he was going to say something more, and then made an odd face into the air.

"Odd...I smell..." He mutterd this to himself then stopped and looked around asif he was expecting to see someone walk around the corner or do something suddenly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff