Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think I should add a set schedual of classes to the website?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 29, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 >

Danae smiled and flushed as well before she started walking down the hallways towards the library, "You could have woken me you know, I wouldn't have minded." she said softly glancing over at him from the corner of her eye.
((did you clickie my really hard to see link??))

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
((Um yeah, why??))
Takeru shook his head as they walked, "I did not want to be a burden to you Danae. That's the reason I didn't wake you." He put his hand to his stomach, "Still kind of hungry..." he mumbled to himself.
((Just curious.... hehe domokun so were you yummy or yucky whee ))

Danae sighed, "You're not a burden Takeru! Never a burden!" Danae smiled, "I packed a bag with some cheese and bread and stuff here," Danae handed him the bag, "I whipped it up last night from some of the leftovers."

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
((Yummy! Of course! blaugh ))
Taking the bag, Takeru opened it with his free hand and his mouth. Then holding it in his mouth he pulled out some of the leftovers and stuffed them into his mouth. After shallowing he said smiling, "Thanks Danae!" he leaned forward as best he could and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.
"You really were hungry weren't you?" Danae mentioned casually and then flushed slightly as he kissed her on the cheek. "Yyyou're welcome!" she stammered.

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Takeru smiled slightly, "Where is the library Danae?" he asked suddenly.
((I can't think, sorry for the short post.))
Chiyo had been absorbed in thought when she heard something next to her. Her head snapped up and shestared around. She saw Victus sitting next to her and wondered how long he had been there.

"Oh, hi Victus. I'm sorry, I was just thinking.. How long have you been here? I feel really stupid, completely ignoring you..."

She stared at him for a moment, still slightly out of it. He appeared to be in the same thing as the previous day, but there was something..fresher about it.

"I didn't get much sleep last night, so here I am. Burried under books as always.."

She rubbed her eyes, which were bloodshot from lack of sleep. She was used to not sleeping well, but this was one of her worser nights. She hadn't had that nightmare in a while, and thought that maybe it was finally gone from her system. She preferred to think of it as a cold. It made it simpler for her to cope with. She tried to give one of her half smile but it came out as a grimace.

"How did you sleep? Or more correctly stated, meditate, if that's the right word for it."

((I kind of know what you mean. My teachers are loading us down with homework. Except for one of them because she made a bet if the Jets won we would't have homework for a week. Keeping my fingers crossed just for no homework.))
Victus looked up as soon as Chiyo started to talk to him, he listend to all she had to say, before he started speaking.

"I haven't been here for very long, don't worry." He said this with a chuckle. He set his book down, then resumed his speaking.

"I..slept..well. Well enough, I feel energized enough for the day, you on other hand, look like you're dead." Victus laughed at this comment, he seemed to regard death and the like with intrest and humor.

" Was something troubling you're sleep? A...what is that you call it...a nightmare? I wouldnt know what they are like..but I've heard they can sometimes ruin one's sleep."

Victus kept fiddling with the book Chiyo gave him the day before, He still had yet to read it, things kept coming up. He looked over at the other students, most of them older students, and they all looked worried.

All the students seemed to be off in their own respective little clicks, and something was worrying them, and then the memory jump up on him.

"Teachers right..thats whats bugging them." Victus very softly to himself while looking quite puzzled himself. He kept wondering about the teachers.

Why werent they here yet? What was keeping the teachers. Each day that they didn't show the school and the students became more tense. He had seen the headmaster on the first day, yet he hasint seen him sinse, or even heard a whisperd word about him.

Something felt wrong, but it might just have been his imagination.

Victus has been staring at nothing and muttering for a few moments without realizing it, he just kept trailing off in his own thoughts, not used to having company.

((Yeah, I just got a Job, so I goto school Monday - Friday from 8am - 3pm (I get up at 6am tho, and leave the school at 4:30) then work Saturday - Sunday 9am - 5pm. I don't sleep in and I don't really have a freeday todo my work, it's getting pretty hard.))
"Yea, a nightmare... Bad memories that are back to haunt me some more. Do I really look dead? I thought it was more of a wokring hard kind of look..."

She watched as Victus stared at the students, faces covered with worry. She scanned his face, almost able to tell what he was thinking.

"Don't worry, the teachers should come soon enough.. You know, I'm feeling a little hungry and I've been in the library long enough.. Would you like to come and grab a bite to eat? You don't have to.. I just thought you might need something to take your mind off of things.."

((woa, thats a lot of work.. I have to get up at 6 to deliver papers, but my dad is doing it until my ankle heals. one more week biggrin can't wait to go back to the swim team! i have to watch my little brother almost every day, and that can be a pain, but o well, life sucks sometimes, but you always find something to cheer you up))
Victus snapped out of his little trance and almost stumbled over his words.

"Nono..you look fine, just very tierd. Yes..food, you look like you could use some..I don't eat..but I could use something to drink."

Victus took the silver book and tucked it under his shirt.

"I'm gettting worried, the teachers should be here by now..this has become very unsettling."

He shook his head once again, and sighed.

"Oh well, I think we should get our selves some nourishment..but you will have to lead, I do not know the way to the place where you get food...it was never of much concern to me."

((Yeah, I guess everyone is busy in one way or another, I'm just really trying to Adjust. I also goto Karate every Tuesday and Thursday from 7 to 9 ^^; wich is really hard work. ))
"Now that you say that, I'm not sure where it is either... I guess we could wander around for a while, or we could return to one of our rooms and try to cook... I never was very good at it, unless you count salad.."

She stood and walked out of the library then waited for him in the hallway. She thought about which way the cafateria might be. She decided that it might be left so she tuned left and started to walk straight. She came upon a door and opened it. She peered inside and found a few tables and chairs.

"This looks like a cafateria enough for me.."

She walked inside and went to see if they had any food.

((i have to go. my mom is yelling at me, and i think i still have homework to do. >.< night, talk to you tomorrow.))
Victus stayed kinda of silent and then followed her slowly, he followed her into the Caf when she found it.

"Well, this looks like the right place. Now to find me some water."

Victus looked around, not talking very much. He found himself some water, placed 4pills on his tongue and then drank the water with the pills.

"It appears that there arnt any cooks here, but I can smell alot of food...tho I can't really cook..I'm sure we could try and make something for you."
"right through these doors!' Danae said with a grin as she pointed to them and then ran to open them, 'Nobody's here either?" she sighed, "Maybe we should go check the cafe?"

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"Why are you asking me?" he asked "I'm just here for the ride." Takeru sighed, "At this rate, I'll never be a student."
"I'm not much of a heavy eater.. A piece of bread will keep me until my next meal so if we find bread we're good to go."

Chiyo found a counter so se walked behind it and began searching the cabinets. She bent down to examine its contents and her long hair fell into her face. She brushed it back and after scanning the cabinet for a moment found some bread. She pulled out the bag holding it and grabbed a slice. She ate it while she was standing there and then replaced thebag of bread.

"Where do you want to go from here? We could go back to the library or outside maybe... No not outside... Well whatever you want to do is fine with me.."

She was feeling a little better than she had been earlie, but was still exausted. She thought of taking a nap, but then decided against it. She didn't need nightmares plauging her constantly.

"It is quiet here, isn't it? I am one for the quiet but its almost too quiet, even for me.."

She stared out the window and watched as dark clouds hid the sun from view. Her whole body tingled. She could feel the rain, or possibly snow getting ready to fall freely from the clouds.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff