Welcome to Gaia! ::

Melody would you like to walk with me to science class?

Serphim flute lessons sound awesome and i just ask to hang out with me next time you can and i will be delighted.

Meldoy do you still want to hang out after school?
" Yea, I'll walk with you. Yea I still want to hang out after school. Flute lessons? I hope you enjoy it," she said smiling.
(this isnt for the role play but if yo click on my picture where it says click here you can donate something to me see i am new and i need some things and i have only had one person doante something to me and the gold they donated to me i have used to buy stuff for my house.)
crazyfelicia04
(this isnt for the role play but if yo click on my picture where it says click here you can donate something to me see i am new and i need some things and i have only had one person doante something to me and the gold they donated to me i have used to buy stuff for my house.)
((Why don't you wear the bunny hat she or he donated to you?))
ok melody sounds great to me. Spirit was interupted when the bell rang for lunch to be over and then spirit said bye to sephrim and said i hope you sit with us at lunch again tomorrow. Maybe i have another class with you. Melody are you ready to go to science i hope we can pick where we sit so we can sit next to each other and figure out what to do after school. I think we can at least pick partners on the first lab we are starting today.
" Yea. I also hope we don't have test like in my Language Arts class," she said. " Bye Sephirm," she said, waving bye to her.
(because it doesnt look right with outfit trust me and i am all about fashion and all and this outfit i have on now dowesnt look to good and i am saving up for new clothes. please donate ots for a good cause you can donate anyhting if you wish)
((I'm trying to get money too. I'm trying to get bani clips. They ar so much, like 8k, but I only have 1k. I would help you if I didn't have to help myself, sorry.))
melody to continue talking abouit other stuff other tahn role play stuff email me so we dont get confussed and it is your turn to say what you want to say cause i just aid the stuff about the bell ringing
Serephim stood up. "See you in Math!" She called to Melody. She started running in the other direction to ninth grade English, with her favorite teacher! "I'm so glad I finished the story in time," she thought, running into the room. She took her seat in the front of the room, setting down her books on the wooden desk. She ripped out the three page story, stapled it, and put it on the teacher's desk. Serephim quickly took her seat again, looking up at the chalkboard.
"A test?" She wondered, seeing the familiar handwritting of her teacher on the board. "A test on what?"
[[Ooc: Sorry, I'm leaving for now. Bye!]]
"I wonder what we're going to learn in Science," she said, finding a sit to sit in. There was a seat next to her for Spirit to sit in. There is no test. Please be no test. I don't wanna study all night.
melody do you want to be lab partners?
Name:Angel
Grade:11
Appearence:avii w/o fox tail and ears
Bio:a normal girl who is very shy, and athletic
Best Subject:math
Sport: soccer
((I gotta go. I'll be back on later,and Melody will be your lab partner. You can play as her for awile, until I get back, if you want to.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff