Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to apple palm springs high school where the apples are 100% fresh because they are from the apple trees. Please fill out below:
Name:
Appearence:
Bio:
Best Subject:
Sport:

Mine:
Name: Spirit Rose
Grade: 12
Appearence: Shoulder-length blonde hair, and baby blue eyes. Simple pair of blue jeans and a pink tanktop. I have a pink bracelet, a watch, pink earrings, and a pink necklace.
Bio: Spirit is a simple high school girl just trying to graduate. Also, Spirit tends to flirt.
Best Subject: Math
Sport: Basketball

Made by Starlight Windscar
Name: Melody
Grade: 10
Apperance:User Image
Bio:She is just a original shy, nice, sweet, and kind high school girl. Nothing special about her.
Best Subject: Language Arts((I guess))
Sport: ummm........... I don't know, soccer?
Spirit sits on a bench, while looking to see what homework she has. Afterwards she opens a book and starts reading.
Name: Anna
Grade: 10
Appearence: http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=52345
Bio: she is sweet and caring..unlike her family who are mostly drunks and are always fighting and hitting her.But she amnages to stay happy and hopfull..she trys her best to NEVER act like her family.
Best Subject: Art
Sport: Dacne team(caption)
Melody walked around ouside feeling the wind. For some reason she liked feeling the wind, her hair blowing in the breeze. She looked up at a tree, and thought of what to do.She climbed the tree, and sat on the branch. She had finished her homework, and had nothing to do.
Anna leaned against the school building,reading a book that they were asigined to read for english. Luckly she enjoyed this book..in fact it was her favorite book. The book was none other then the tale of Romeo And Juliet.
The bell had ust rung and it was time for her to go to math class and on here way she spotted melody and anna. They were on there way to aret and language arts.
She sighed when she heard the bell.She then stood up and started to slowly inch her way twards class.
Don't be late. Don't be late. She reached Language Arts and sat down in a seat. She looked at everyone, and the teacher. No one looked at her like she was late.Phew. I'm safe. Not late.
When she made it to Art class she took a seat silently.She smiled sweetly at the teacher then looked down at the ground.
During math class Spirirt wondered if she would be in Melody and Anna's lunch so they could sit down and finally meet them and get to know each other. She started wondering what she would say when she say them next. She wondered if they would like her and they would ever get to be frineds.
Name: Serephim Micheals
Grade:9
Appearence: She is only five feet tall; is very skinny; has mouse-brown hair that hangs a little ways past her shoulders and is kept in a ponytail; has greyish blue eyes behind thin black glasses; a small face; thin, pale lips; ivory skin; and is always dressed importantly.
Bio: She skipped first and fifth grade, and is smart, but not so much that she could skip a grade in high school. gets picked on a lot because she is very short and for being a 'geek'. She has no friends in school, but many online.
Best Subject: Computer Sciences, Math, Drama, Band, and Language Arts/English
Sport: N/A
Name: erica Ai
Grade: 10th
Appearence: her shoulder shoulder length hair is electric blue, like her eyes. she's rather attractuve in a cute/smart way, and she wears large glasses with electric blue frames
Bio: she's the most advanced mind in the school when it comes to science
Best Subject: advanced phisics
Sport: n/a

((may i join?))
This is easy. Just have to copy them, and...............What?! We have a test tomorrow!?!?! Calm down. It's just a test. She took out her notebook and began to copy everyhting on the board onto it. I'm not going to fail. I'm not going to fail the test.
[[Ooc: am I accepted? (Serephim)]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces