Welcome to Gaia! ::

Karean
[[Ooc: am I accepted? (Serephim)]]
((I think you can join without asking. sweatdrop I'm not very sure sweatdrop ))
ShadowAnimal
Karean
[[Ooc: am I accepted? (Serephim)]]
((I think you can join without asking. sweatdrop I'm not very sure sweatdrop ))

[[Ooc: Oh. Well, then, my post is coming... ninja ]]
The bell rang and it was time for Spirit to go to lunch and she wondered if she would see any one at lunch that would sit with her and make frineds.
Name: Alexandria Caldwell
Grade: 10th
Appearence:User Image
Bio: Nothing Important except she grew up a polite person.
Best Subject: Creative Writing
Sport: Basketball
((hope you don't mind too much.)) she walked down the hall slowly, letting her hair tickle her neck. she looked around for her phisics class.
Anna headed to the caffiteria and sat at a table in the far left of the room.She took out her ook and started to read some more.
Melody heard the bell, and went out her classroom, saying bye to the teacher. She started to head to the lunch room, looking at the places around her. People were rushing everywhere.
While at lunch she looked around and finally found an empty table to sit at. She put her books down and got her lunch and walked back over to her seat. She then started eating and wondering if anyone would come over to her and make friends.
allygurl
crying
((you had to edit didn't you))
she walked quietly through the lunchroom and sat down at an empty table quietly, not expecting anyone to be freindly with her. after all, it had never happened before.
Serephim sat in the back of the Japanese room, taking notes. She looked up, pushing her glasses back up her nose. She continued writing, finishing quickly and neatly. Serephim sighed, pulling another notebook out from underneath her Japanese one. She continued working on the short story she was writing for her English teacher, and she was almost finished.
"Just in time, too," Serephim thought. "I have English next hour." She continued writing, her glasses slowly falling off her sweaty nose. A sharp finger poked Serephim's shoulder. A hand pulled her ponytail.
"Buzz off," Serephim muttered, swiping away the finger and pulling her ponytail over her shoulder.
Spirit looked around and sighed. I guess this is going to be a long day. Everyone hates me no one will sit with me. I wonder if those girls that are sitting by themselves will come over and sit with me.
Melody walked into the cafeteria, and got her lunch. She was looking for a table to sit at, and spotted Spirit. A chance to make a friend. She walked over to Spirit, and sat down across from her. " Hi! I'm melody," she said, smiling at Spirit.
Serephim heard the bell. Relieved, she grabbed her things and dashed for the door. She'd finish the story during lunch, she decided. She saw two girls sitting across from eachother.
"May I sit with you?" Serephim asked quietly, setting her books down on the table. Serephim gave a small smile. "Please?" She added, hoping the answer was 'yes'.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff