Welcome to Gaia! ::

▹ ▸ ▹ ▸ ▹ ▸
There are so many people
Out there who will tell
You that you can't

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ι spy ωιτн мy oηε εyε: Dorm Controlist
ιη мy souℓ, τнε ƒεεℓιηg ι нoℓd: Content
Losт ιη мy τнougτнs: And here they come
нεαя мε ouτ: Jay

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Claire turned her head as her name was called and saw one of the Doggs twins running up to them...shirtless as always.I swear, we need to glue a shirt on him...she thought to herself. She gave a half smile. "Hey Roark. Hellstorm's got you dorm assignment and schedule," she answered him. She waved her paper as Jay made his announcement to all the student and moved over to start checking in the girls. It was still a little early but she checked in a few.

Check in seemed like it took forever since they had until three til the welcome back speech so she would be stuck there until at least two. Letting out a sigh, she pulled out another packet of pockys and munched on them hoping that time would hurry up. She hated being stuck inside for long periods of time which is why she had her classes outside unless it was stormy.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

OOC:

What you got to
To do is turn around
And say "watch me"
◂ ◃ ◂ ◃ ◂ ◃

Ӎay Ƀe Ⱥ βeast Ϧut ȴ Λm Ғar Ӻrom Ѣeing Ғeral

ЄȿȶɧзӷȠσɔϯɩȿ
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Ɇyes as black as night: Dorm Animalist
Ƚips as red as blood: Teachers
Ӎy mind so clouded: Let's not get kicked out...
Ҭhey lie dormant within: Content

×━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━×
Kneeling down by her dresser, Esther was finishing the last of her packing. Summer was over and school was on its way. She could hear her foster brother and sister leering into her bedroom."You guys know better then to linger by the door," she said without skipping a beat. the slowly walked in and clung to her without a word. ]"I'll come back on my breaks. I'm not leaving forever,"she told them but they just clung tighter."She's gonna be late if you guys don't let go," their father cut in. Esther looked at him like she could read her mind. He had just lost his wife a short few months ago and now his eldest daughter was leaving the house. "Do you have everything?" Esther snapped out of her thoughts and nodded and. She stood up and grabbed her back, tossing it over her sholders. "Yeah. I'm all packed." She gave her siblings a hug. "Be good and help around the house." She ruffled her brother's hair "Watch over yourself and Anna for me, Ri." Ri nodded and held Esther's hand. She gave them other a kiss on the cheek and hugged her parents before headed out to her new school.

The drive wasn't too long and Esther distracted herself with music. She pulled her car near the dorms and got out. She took a look at the scene and let out a soft sigh. A new town. A new school...This had been the third school she'd been enrolled at. It was the first school where the people here weren't "normal" human beings. She hoped it would be better than her last school. She had closed up because of her last school. She hoped she wouldn't have to transfer again.

She grabbed her bags and and locked up her car. The dorm building was much larger than her last school. She made her way inside and found the Animalist Dorm. Esther saw that students were already checking in. She saw a man and a cheetah. She assumed they were teachers. She stood beside and slightly behind a boy with blonde hair. At first glance, he could easily be mistaken for a girl. Esther knew better than to rely on her eyes all the time.

She turned to the male then looked at the cheetah. "This is Dorm Animalist, right?" she addressed to both teachers. The male looked preoccupied with the boy though. She waited patiently for any instructions or rules to be explained.

×━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━×

ϓou Ѧre Ӎy Ⱦoxic oison ɭ Ψould Gladly Drink

Hilarious Friend

7,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ • K I R I • N E K O M A T S U • ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

☽═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☾
Mood: Can we do something?
Interest: Getting to work.
Speaking with: Nobody, I'm a cheetah
Appearance: I am a cheetah

☽═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☾

User Image
Curiosity may have
killed the cat...

After Michael explained that he had borrowed some of her cigarettes, Kiri really didn't mind. She knew how to share. That ans she was just to lazy to do anything about if. After all, she was the silly girl- well cheetah in this case- that left them out for people to take. Besides, she didn't have many left in there. There was also another pack in her room.

The girl didn't smoke much in general though. Only when others were. She only drank socially too. If she was alone, she just did whatever. But usually she didn't smoke. The cheetah barked in agreement when Michael said to high tail it out of there before Elizabeth made them do stuff. She did NOT like doing things.

FInally they approached the dorm and almost soon after, student's found them. One was a boy and after that a girl arrived as well. Kiri gave barely any attention to either. Instead she had done what Michael had told her and bounded inside to get the keys to the dorms. She was thankful all doors were unlocked without use of cardkey today. It made them easy for the cheetah to push open.

Kiri approached the front desk. Inside there was a box of cardkeys and dorms keys. The put her front paws on the counter and brought the boxes closer to her. Thankfully they were closed with handles. The cheetah picked up both in her jaws and padded back out tot the kids. She nudged Michael and held up the boxes for him to take.

But a cat without curiosity
is no cat at all.

Ҝɑϯ + Яɸɑяҝ
Ⓓɸɠɠȿ

User ImageUser Image

<(^.^< ) - <(^.^)^ - ^(^.^)^ - ^(^.^)> - ( >^.^)>

Mood: AWWWWW YEEEEEAAAAAAAH!
Thoughts: Back to school!!!
With: Their Dormmates

Roakr put his shirt on as fast as he could. It was a red Lifeguarding shirt since he Lifeguarded over the summers to earn money. "Sorry about that!" The Boy Grinned sheepishly while scratching the back of his head. He stepped in front of the line to receive his cardkey and Dorm key so that he could begin his move in process. Though He would just get the keys and run so that he could help Kathryn out first. "Alrighty! I need my keys asap! Kat needs help with some lifting of her stuff." Roark explained happily to his professors. "Oh! Did RAs get chosen yet?"

Meanwhile with Kat, she just trudged along. All of the first years who were in awe of Professor B as Roark called him, made Kathryn laugh. Loudly in fact. Losers. She thought to herself. Right now she just needed her keys to get started. After all,s he was hoping to head to the beach before the Welcome Fest or whatever it is. "Can I have my keys yet?" She asked the teachers loudly. Come on, she had stuff to do! "Have the Student Resident Advisers been chosen yet?" She asked after her first question.

Nobody knew who they would be until Elizabeth chose them. But all of her choices were on the sheets. Just one for each dorm so far. Kat and Roark both had applied to be one. It meant a slightly better room and NO roommate. Best deal ever!

OOC: I'll make things pretty after drill

Shadowy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Dorm Physique
Room 402
Fire Magic
and
Invisibility

~Ciara Serena Montgomery~

User Image

User Image

Current Outfit

Ciara stayed to the back for a few moments, watching as students began to file in, and head for the teachers to get their room keys. Ciara sighed, she loved the school dearly. . . but she hated move in day as much as she loved it. She loved it because it meant she was back at the school, and she liked the old familiar feeling of moving in. But at the same time, Ciara hated the chaos of it. She wasn't exactly what one would call a social butterfly, and dealing with all of the students stampeding through the campus, made Ciara tempted to turn invisible and wait for it to be over. But, she did need her room key, and then she'd have to head to the 'meet and greet' that was held every new school year.

Sighing and ruffling her bangs with the puff of air, Ciara adjusted her strap on her duffel bag, and then headed forward towards the crowd, pulling her suitcase with her. and headed towards the Dorm Physique area. When she got there, she saw a few other students gathered around, and that it was Darren and Antoine that were moving the students in, this time. Well, at least she recognized the teachers, anyway. Having been at the school for two years, Ciara mostly knew her way around, as well as recongized the majority of the teachers roaming around, although she only really knew the ones she'd gotten, the others she just knew their names and faces. Although, truth be told, Ciara didn't even really know that many of the students that well, either. She was naturally good at remembering names and faces, so that was how she recognized some of the other students, but Ciara being Ciara, she didn't really hang out with many of them.

After coming to a stop by the group, Ciara shifted her weight to her other foot, and decided to wait her turn to move forward towards the teachers and get her keys and schedule so she could go get her stuff securely settled in her dorm room. Ciara had only been there for less than a moment when she heard a girl's -slightly loud- voice, asking if she could have her room keys already. Ciara flinched for a quick second at the sudden voice, but then hid it just as quickly, and turned her head in the direction the voice had came from. She recongized the girl when she spotted her, Kathryn Doggs, one of the other students in the Physique Dorm. Quickly looking away, Ciara shifted her weight to her other foot again. Ciara normally wasn't really one to speak up, but her stuff was starting to get heavy, and she didn't want to be late for the meeting. Even if Ciara did tend to shy away from large groups, she always liked the first meeting. "Uh, I'd like my key and schedule as well," Ciara said, looking towards the teachers, although her voice didn't come out nearly as loud as Kathryn's had. It was rare for Ciara to raise her voice, even to get attention. Probably not the smartest thing to do, considering there were so many people around and one could easily get lost in the crowd, but Ciara was Ciara.

Company: Numerous other students and teachers

User Image

User Image

OOC: Sorry if I'm missing something important, I didn't get a chance to log on yesterday, and I just scanned over the posts because I'm in a hurry, now, but I wanted to get another post up.

Chatty Loiterer

╔═.♥.════════╗
I K U Y A S H I N
╚════════.♥.═╝

User Image

"Ah.. Okay.." It was understandable, but he couldn't help but feel a little disappointed, yeah, surely a lot of people would call him by first name, it wouldn't hurt to be one of a couple students who call him by Michael... But then again, the man seemed to.. Dislike his father, so he decided that leaving it alone was probably the right thing to do, although he was a bit curious. Ikuya had a pretty good relationship with his father, at least from the last four years of his life, and strangely, he couldn't remember what occurred from the time he was three to when he turned twelve, therefor that period of time was a complete blank for him. Meh, his thoughts were wandering off again.

"And don't worry! I promise I won't cause too much trouble! Heh, heh I'll try at least.." Letting out a small sound of amusement, he beamed adorably at the older male. He froze for a moment, realizing how much he had to tilt his head to even meet the eyes of the teacher. DAMN! He was like, a child compared to Michael! Well, his body was very petite and slender for a guy, maybe even for a girl, ah he didn't know, it was small, let's keep it at that. ANYWAYS he stepped closer to the other body comparing the heights, on his tippy toes, he was up to the male's lower neck, down, he was leveled with the shoulders. Suddenly he remember what the maids had said about him behind his back, what was it?... Oh yeah!

"Ah! Then they must have been right! I am a uke! And you must be a seme!" Proud triumph ran across his face, thinking he finally found out what it's definition was, thinking for a moment, he reflected upon what he had thought it meant and right then and there his triumph evaporated just like that. He thought it meant short person, which was one of his most hated description of himself, short, pipsqueak, midget, the younger male shuddered thinking of what his so called 'friends' called him in elementary.. "Uke means short person.. And seme means tall... Right?" He was still in the process of learning Japanese and his parents never answered him when he had asked about it, then again, they never answered when he asked what the birds and the bees meant...

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Reflective/Curious
Thoughts: Am I right?
Clothing: Black Long sleeve hoodie/Shirt,
white skinny jeans, accessories.
Company: Michael
OOC: Ikuya's a total idiot when it comes to things like this... =w=

╚══════════════╝

StonerTheGreat

Wealthy Man-Lover

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Michael spied a young female who approached them, her question simple and she didn't seem to speak much. Already Michael liked this one. "Yeah, just showing the kid to his room." He said before watching the cheetah take off. Ugh. She was leaving him with these two?! The werewolf just looked at them both, trying to figure out what to do while Kiri was off doing whatever. Luckily it wasn't long before she was back with cardkeys and dorm keys. "You know, you'd be so much more helpful if you were a feline." He said, pointing out the obvious.

However, his attention shifted to the boy, listening to him continuing to speak until he moved closer to Michael, raising an eyebrow. What was the kid doing? And then he said it. The one thing that made Michael tense up and his face painted a new shade of red. "Hey! It's none of your business what I am! And I don't care if you are an uke!" He turned away, unable to look at the trio before he paused and looked over at the kid, with a look of utter embarassment and confusion. "What? You don't even know what an uke or seme is?" He stood there for a long moment before hanging his head in shame. "I'm going to have to tell you these things, aren't I?" He sighed and turned around to face the kid before leaning close, bringing up a hand and whispering in the blonde's ear. "Uke and Seme are sexual references to one preference of being on top or bottom during sex. Uke is the one that takes it up the a** and the seme is the one who sticks it in the uke. And height has nothing to do with it." And that was as far as he was going. Of course, he could do a number of things to help the boy understand further, but then that would be wrong to expose the boy to such things.

Michael then withdrew and straightened himself out. "Okay, enough of that. Let's get moving before I start running for the booze." He said, rubbing the back of his neck and began to move along. The quicker he got these kids tucked away in their rooms, the quicker he could down more than just a couple shots of tequila.

Out Of Cigarettes: Ha ha. I so wanna draw the look on Michael's face now. >.> That's what I'm gonna do later. Bwhahahahaha! I love Ikuya now. Also, this is the most animated anyone will ever see Michael. Rare moment #43: Michael flippin' out over the terms uke and seme.

User Image

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

ЄȿȶɧзӷȠσɔϯɩȿ

Ƚips as red as blood: Teachers
Ӎy mind so clouded: Let's not get kicked out...
Ҭhey lie dormant within: Content

×━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━×
Esther watched as the female cheetah walked away. Turning back to the guy, she simply just nodded and set her bag down momentarily to fix her messenger bag. Not meaning to, she was listening to the conversation between the two males. She stifled a a chuckle after hearing the take of seme and uke. "Didn't know there was a sex ed class," she murmured mainly to herself. Teach is drinking and it's barely past noon...She kept her thoughts to herself and picked her bag back up. She followed next to the angel boy and behind the werewolf and cheetah.

The place already looked a lot nicer than the other ones she'd been out. Even the eating quarters were clean. Things were already looking better for her. Now just to keep them that way. Or at least try.

×━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━×

Hilarious Friend

7,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ • K I R I • N E K O M A T S U • ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

☽═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☾
Mood: Okay kiddies. In the dorm... NOW!
Interest: Getting to work.
Speaking with: Nobody
Appearance: Cheetah --> Tiger

☽═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☾

User Image
Curiosity may have
killed the cat...

Kiri simply purred at Michael. She knew that she would be more useful human but she preferred her cat from. As the group started to move, Kiri moved too. The Teacher took a large leap and turned from a cheetah to a white tiger. Tigers were bigger than cheetahs anyway. That meant she could carry more things on her back if needed. Peering off of the sheet Michael had, Kiri read the Dorm numbers. 106, the dorm that the kid mentioned earlier was occupied by one Ikuya Shin. This must be Ikuya. Placing the boxes at Michael's feet, Kiri rose on her hind paw cautiously and lightly moved the girly boy forward. Well, as lightly as she could anyway.

Michael seemed slightly distressed with the small boy, so she helped out as best she could... as a cat. If needed, she would roar at him in a lion form and look menacing. Maybe she would become a ferocious rabbit dog. Whatever got the job done in her mind. As She pushed Ikuya forward, she cocked her head at Michael asking if she should take him off his hands for him. The guy seemed like he needed the break.

But a cat without curiosity
is no cat at all.

OOC: So short!

Peaceful Survivor

Ɖαяяɛи Ĵσиɛƨ
╚══════════════╝
User Image
"One day everything will be well, that is our hope. Everything's fine today, that is our illusion"

Ɖarren was practically happy when his brother finally arrived. It has been a while since he saw him, so his reaction to hug his brother was worth it. He doesn't really care what people think about them too. Then he realizes that he help Antoine on giving the students their dorms. So he had to follow his little brother to the dorms. He had to go in and help other students like his brother. Then when they finally caught with Antoine, he smiled at him and the students. " Sorry I took so long to come here," he apologized to Antoine and the students.

He was a bit sorry for wasting time to hug his brother. So he walked over and stands next Antoine. He looked over at the students wondering if they were going to in the class he was going to teach. Then he waited seeing if they were getting ready to help the students.

╔════════════════════╗
Ɔʋяяɛит Ƨтαтʋƨ:

Who am I with: Antoine, few students and his little brother Noah
Where am I: Physique Dorms
How am I feeling: Happy like usually, but curious.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

000000000000000000~ Antoine Von Bielefeld ~

User Image

The many faces of Antoine Von Bielefeld
User Image
Antoine smiled when Darren finally arrived and turned to the students as he took out the papers, time to Distribute the papers, in it were the rules, schedule and room keys of the Students and he looked at them and at Darren.

”its alright, you didn’t take too long,” Antoine said to him with a small smil. ”Shall we distribute the papers?”

Antoine shifted the papers he had in his arms and then turned to look at the students that were waiting, he could admit that he was working with one of the men that Antoine was attracted too. However, he woudnt say that out loud, he didn’t want their friendship to be broken, he was content on them both being friends, and all that. He gave a small smile as he started leafing through the papers looking at the names while waiting for his partner’s answer, after this they had to make sure the students were all set upin their rooms and then make then go to the Auditorium… my what a busy day.

♣ N O B L E S S E ♣ ~0~ ♣ O B L I G E♣

((sorry short))

Peaceful Survivor

Ɖαяяɛи Ĵσиɛƨ
╚══════════════╝
User Image
"One day everything will be well, that is our hope. Everything's fine today, that is our illusion"

Ɖarren chuckled a bit, making students wait to get their dorms is a pretty bad thing to do. But since he didn't make them wait too long made him jolly. " Well that's good," he said calmly to Antoine. Then he nods at Antoine's question. Of course they need to give the students their schedule and keys. Otherwise, the headmistress would not be happy with them. " I believe we should ," he answered softly to Antoine's. He believed that the students waited enough for them to get their dorms.

He looked over at the papers wondering how many students they had to give there dorms too. If they had a lot students they might be a little late to go to the fest. But he started to have second thoughts about the Fest. But since he has to go, it wouldn't hurt. He looked over at Antoine ready to give the students their dorms. Then once their down they could head to the Auditorium. So many things happening at once, surprisingly he hasn't gone mad. Since they do this every year he just got use to it.

╔════════════════════╗
Ɔʋяяɛит Ƨтαтʋƨ:

Who am I with: Antoine, few students and his little brother Noah
Where am I: Physique Dorms
How am I feeling: Jolly with a smile

Shy Bibliophile

User Image
.:Ĵ ค y • Ң ε ʟ ʟ ѕ τ я ø м :.

►+++++++++++++++++++++++++++◄

Jay handed the boy his things and stepped to the side to he could continue giving the other students their things. He turned his head to the boy to address his question. "The RA's will be announced later at the assembly, now go help out your sister." Jay hated the fact that they were twins. Most twins he knew were not alike, but these two were both annoying. He sighed and kept passing out the students things. The line had slowly shrunk and now all the boys were gone. He'd have to stay there until the last minute, to make sure everyone got there things. There were a few names still not checked off on his list.

Jay walked over to Claire and handed her his things. "Can you take over for a bit, I need to go do something." He smiled a thanks and left the building. He made his way outside to the back of the Quadrangle. Once there was no one around him he pulled out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket. He opened it and pulled out one f**. He took it between his lips and lit it with a quick spark. A smile appeared on his face when he took a drag at it. It was stressful being a teacher, especially for younger kids. That was a reason he choose to teach Trigonometry, because then his students would be a bit more mature than others. He felt his body start to build up with electricity. He was letting his feelings go a bit to much. Right beside him was a smallish tree. Jay aimed at it with his hand and let out a flash of electiricty. It hit the tree with a loud crack and burned through the trunk.

Jay winced once he saw how much he let go. He hoped Elizabeth wouldn't find out. He'd already gotten in trouble many times when he was a student for doing things like this.

►+++++++++++++++++++++++++++◄

With; Claire and Students --& No one.
Mood; Angst.
Location; Controlist Dorm --& Outside.
O.o.C; Sorry for late posts I'm really busy at the moment, I'll do Sonja's post later.

Hilarious Friend

7,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Ҝɑϯ + Яɸɑяҝ
Ⓓɸɠɠȿ

User ImageUser Image

<(^.^< ) - <(^.^)^ - ^(^.^)^ - ^(^.^)> - ( >^.^)>

Mood: AWWWWW YEEEEEAAAAAAAH!
Thoughts: Back to school!!!
With: Their Dormmates --> Eachn other

Roark grabbed his keys as quickly as possible before leaving the Controlist Dorm. While leaving the dorm, he attached the keys onto a lanyard on his neck. The second he left the doors, he was on his skateboard and riding to the truck to pick up some of his sister's things. It looked like she had gotten some of her clothes already. Roark picked up the second bag with her clothes as well as her longboard and skates. Making sure he had a firm grip on his sister's effects. he skated up to the dorm casually. As he arrived, he noticed most of the kids were outside with Professor Bielefeld and Professor Jones.

Roark casually skated through the crowd. He made sure to avoid hitting people with the things in his arms and on his back. It didn't take long for the blue haired teen to reach his sister. Kathryn was in the middle of the crowd with an impatient look on her face. Roark stropped his board right next to her and looked down. "Still no key?" He asked her.

Kathryn looked up to Roark annoyed. She noticed that he had his keys. Now she was even more ticked off. "No. And first years are ogling your main professor." Kathryn grumbled out. She snatched her longboard and hugged it to her chest. It was her baby. Roark got it for her for their first Christmas here. Since then she had made sure that everything was in perfect functioning order for it. She rode it around campus all the time. Though if she was in a huge hurry, she went on her skates. "Thanks for getting the rest of my clothes."

Roark looked over to see Professor Bielefeld. After Kathryn took her longboard, he waved to the professor cheerfully with his free hand. Roark had him for a lot of Water Manipulation Classes. He signed up for at least of of the foreign man's classes a semester. He liked that professor. Bielefeld was his favorite by far. "No problem. After this we need to get the Frige and Microwave, your books and school stuff and we can start on my room." Roark commented back to Kathryn.

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
––––•(-•( яσѕє мσηgσℓια )•-)•––––
User Image

☩Yes they are ears.
☩Yes they are real.
☩Don't touch.
☩They are sensative.

Rose walked slowly towards the entrance of the school. A bag of clothes slung over her shoulder, a box of pocky in one hand and an iPod in another. There was a blank expression upon her face as she entered through the doors and looked around. So many people were scampering from here to there and back again.

First days were always so hectic. It amazed her that she was still in her human form from all of the people around her. Although she kept a rather calm expression on her face, inside she was freaking out. It would only be a matter of time before someone came up behind her and scared her into her rabbit form. How embarrassing that would be.

It was best for her to just get to her dorm as fast as possible and get settled in so she could go to her first class. The more she thought about all of the people, the louder she cranked her volume up in her headphones. Perhaps it was a bad idea, but she didn't like to listen to all of the chatter, it was nonsense to her. She would have much rather-ed to listen to her music.

Looking down a small slip of paper that she had pulled from her pocket she checked to make sure she was in the right dorm. Animalist dorm right? Yep she was in the right area. However, she felt so alone in the area. It seemed as if she was the only one with two large rabbit ears protruding from the top of her head. Almost a feeling as if being a giant target.

Normal people's first intention when they saw her ears was to touch them. A bad thing! Her ears were very sensitive in ways that she normally didn't speak. One touch would have her racked with shivers. So it was best to just keep hands away from them.

Rose pulled a pocky stick from its box and stuck it in her mouth, reading the room numbers as she walked past them. Looking for her room.

☩What am I?
☩A rabbit.
☩Why you ask?
☩Because my parents were freaks.

☓Location:: Animalist Dorm
☓Around:: No one
☓Feeling:: Scared, Anxeity
☓[[OOC:: I hope this is good for a first post >.< I wasn't sure whether or not to just leave it open or not, so i went with leaving it open.]]

▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

User Image
нι! ι'м тѕυкι... αη∂ тнєѕє αяє му ƒяιєη∂ѕ.

☒Location: Controlist Dorm
☒Around: No one
☒Feeling: Very very lost. Slightly irritated
☒[[OOC: yet again >.< I hope this acceptable... I didn't really want to post in two separate posts..so i posted them together but separated in the middle. >< if you'd rather me have two separate posts. I can edit. Oh and Nick is the bunny on the left and Nack is the bunny on the right]]

:::Ⓓⓞ Ⓟⓛⓐⓨ Ⓝⓘⓒⓔ:::

Tsuki moved quickly towards her dorm area. Of course she was going to stay quiet, there were so many people, she really didn't want to leave a first impression of being a new kid with no idea what she was doing.

As she walked Nick sat atop her head and Nack was perched on her shoulder. The two brothers bickering at each other the more she seemed to get lost in the large dorm area. "Oh...I think I'm lost," she whimpered as she turned her head and looked around.

"You got us lost? I thought you were supposed to be smart Tsu-Tsu?" Nick asked as he beat his little stuffed paws on her forehead.

"Apparantely not, she is kind of a ditz at times." Nack added as he bit her ear.

Although she wanted to keep her composure, the more the brothers bugged her, the more she wanted to beat them off the nearest wall. And soon enough that was exactly what she was going to do if she didn't find her room.

:::Ⓘ ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓦⓐⓝⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓐⓥⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓔⓟⓐⓡⓐⓣⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ.:::

User ImageUser Image
▹ ▸ ▹ ▸ ▹ ▸
There are so many people
Out there who will tell
You that you can't

ι spy ωιτн мy oηε εyε: Dorm Controlist
ιη мy souℓ, τнε ƒεεℓιηg ι нoℓd: Content
Losт ιη мy τнougτнs: Great. Leave me with the devils...
нεαя мε ouτ: No one

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Claire was half way finished with checking the people on her list. She turned her head as Jay gave her his stuff. He was gone before she could even process that he was ditching her. Yeah, sure. No prob. Just ditch me. She let out a sigh and looked over the rest of Jay's list. The good part was that there wasn't many left and so Claire could head outside for a bit before dinner. She pulled keys out from the box and continued to hand them out to students one by one. It went smoothly for the most part. Some of the new students flooded her with question so she did her best to answer.

She still had a few keys but it started to slow down. Students were still getting there stuff to there rooms but it wasn't so chaotic as before. She still had a few hours until she needed to go change into something nicer for dinner. She dig into her pocket to pull out another pocky but she had run out. Great. Stuck here and I'm out of sweets.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

OOC:

What you got to
To do is turn around
And say "watch me"
◂ ◃ ◂ ◃ ◂ ◃

ЄȿȶɧзӷȠσɔϯɩȿ

Ƚips as red as blood: No one
Ӎy mind so clouded: This is taking forever
Ҭhey lie dormant within: Slightly irritated

×━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━×
Esther was still waiting to hear where she'd be staying for the next year. She glanced up at Mr. Wolf. (She would name people even when she didn't know their names.) So Mr Wolf was starting to look stress. She didn't blame him. Angel Boy was starting to get on her nerves with all the questions. Cat Lady looked like she was doing her best to help out Mr. Wolf. There is no such thing as a normal school. She was convinced. And a school where everyone has some sort of power is bound to be chaotic. Esther was starting to regret coming here. Why couldn't I just be home schooled... Keeping her thoughts to herself, she kept walking behind the rest of them, pausing as the teachers handed the students their keys when they reached their doors.Oh I sooo hope I'm not on the top floor.

Esther felt a shift and averted her eyes for a moment. Her eyes caught a glimpse of a girl with rabbit ears. Guess there really are all kinds at this school. She looked forward again as they started moving once more Getting bored, she pulled her iPod and stuck one headphone in so she could still be paying somewhat attention to the pointless conversations.

×━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━×

Wealthy Man-Lover

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Michael sighed. "Kiri, the boy is fine. Just suprised me, that's all." He said, curing the itch for a cigarette by retrieving and lighting a third one for the morning. "So, let's lay down the law. You will be in your rooms by midnight during the weekdays, weekends I don't care for. You will not break into another's room and damage and/or steal their property unless you want a big, ugly a** dog breaking down your door and tearing into your a** like a its christmas morning. Same with illegal drugs or drinking. We understand?" He took a deep drag from his cigarette and exhaled away from the others.

The werewolf's attention was soon drawn to a new kid, a girl with fluffy rabbit ears. He 'hmph'd to himself before he looked at the others. "Okay, rugrats, let's mosy on through this b***h and get this over with." He eyed the group before taking up the boxes Kiri had dropped for him. "And in the meantime, is there any questions you'd like to ask?" It'd be easier to get the Q & A out of the way while they walked on through the place. Besides, it'd let him keep track of the group without having to actually look at them.

Out Of Cigarettes: Ugh. This post sucks kiwis. T.T

User Image

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff