• Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

000000000000000000~ Antoine Von Bielefeld ~

User Image

The many faces of Antoine Von Bielefeld
User Image
Antoine finished his food after he was told to check on his e-mail for his schedule, finishing his tea he stood up and placed his plate on the sink. After that he excused himself and went to his room to get his wallet and his phone, it had mobile internet so he could check on his schedule for the school year. it was always the directress or the dean who would always fix the schedule, but since the school did not have a dean it was the headmistress that always fixed the teacher’s schedule.

Antoine walked to the entrance of the teacher’s dorm as he fixed the settings so he could use the internet using the 3G, after that he went to check on his mail and found it, he would have to teach every, Monday, Tuesday and Friday power over water, air and ice. And Wednesday and Thursday and Monday afternoons English and literature, it wasn’t a bad schedule but Antoine would be busy on Mondays.

Putting his phone in his pocket, he arrived at the scene just hearing what the headmistress said just in time and he looked at the Headmistress. His powers were more for the controlist type but since he could make ice he was placed in the Physques, but antoien more like joined the water in the air with ice… so it wasa more on the manipulative side, but not one to argue he accepted.

”As you wish headmistress,” Antoine said to him. ”My partner is however not here as of yet, shall I text him to arrive?”

Antoine brushed his hair behind his shoulders and then looked at the students that have arrived, there were faces he remembered meaning they were older students and there were new students, faces that Antoine would yet to meet. Antoine loved teaching simply because they did not learn, but the teacher learns as well, Antoine knew that life was a learning process… and that’s why Antoine liked teaching, plus teaching literature, Antoine could share his love of reading to the students and they in turn could learn to appreciate books a little. Antoine gave a small smile at the students as he waited for the headmistress’ answer.

♣ N O B L E S S E ♣ ~0~ ♣ O B L I G E♣

((he hasnt posted... the guy playing darren... is he okay?))

Wealthy Man-Lover

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Michael merely shrugged and followed her still, but when the got to the quadrangle, he simply stood in place and enjoyed his cigarette. Yet the teal hues shifted over to Kiri when Elizabeth said he and the cheetah were to take responsibility for the Animalists. Well, wasn't that just a big surprise? He sighed and tapped the ash from his cigarette before placing it between his lips once more.

Still, he couldn't really complain. Kiri wasn't one to jump on Michael and hug the s**t out of him because she thought it was fun. She seemed more mellow and laid back. That and she had left her cigarettes about so Michael could always snatch them. Hey, why pay for them when you could snag someone else's? Of course his eyes shifted to the sharp claws and remember why he avoided doing that. Hmm. Well, he did like his Marlboro's better than this crap.

"Elizabeth, I don't think you have much to worry about. I don't think anyone would want to clone themselves, except maybe you." He teased, but anyone else who didn't really know Michael like the Headmistress did wouldn't be able to tell for such jesting did not take form upon his features or his voice. But that didn't matter. Michael never made an effort to get close to any of the others or even speak to them. And the only reason he still spoke to Elizabeth was because she was always there, even when he didn't want her to be. Like an annoying sister you wanted to stick in a box and ship to some unknown country. However, he considered her family, and that scared him. His own flesh and blood only wanted to maime him and break him until there was nothing left but a person who went through the motions. Never feeling or speaking. Just an empty shell. Elizabeth would never do that to him. No. She was a good person and would never do anything like that to him. Not unless he hurt her, but he wasn't that stupid.

It was then Michael realized his eyes hand been closed and that his knees were weak beneath him. He was quick to correct this and shifted where he stood, clearing his throat while doing so. "Let's get to work then." He mumbled and turned his gaze to Kiri, wondering if she would have any complaints against having to work along side Michael.

Out Of Cigarettes: Sorry the coloring sucks though. T.T My computer was being a jerk. Frarararawr.

User Image

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Kawaii Survivor

Ɖαяяɛи Ĵσиɛƨ
╚══════════════╝
User Image
"One day everything will be well, that is our hope. Everything's fine today, that is our illusion"

Ɖarren don't usually eat a lot for breakfast. He had to get somethings ready for students to come in. Seeing that he's being late was a pretty bad thing for him. All he did is pretty much go back to his bedroom just get his phone and looked over his email to see his schedule. Nothing was too bad for him, it could have been worst. But he was a bit late and moved on a quick speed. What else could possibly happened. So he heads to the Quadrangle, as he gets there after a few minutes seeing how everyone else was there. " Sorry for the lateness Headmistress, missed anything that's not important?," he said and asked curiously to the headmistress.

He Just looked around seeing all the teachers. It probably not the first time he's actually been late for anything. Now it's just lately he has been doing this. But that's Darren, he could have more lateness or less lateness. Somehow he doesn't loses his job easily. But he wasn't sure how this year of school would change him entirely. He just looking towards his little brother's improvement.

╔════════════════════╗
Ɔʋяяɛит Ƨтαтʋƨ:

((OOC: Sorry for not posting, got busy on helping my aunt move in her new house, and so this was pretty much a speedy post DX ))

Dapper Cat

User Image
.:Ĵ ค y • Ң ε ʟ ʟ ѕ τ я ø м :.

►+++++++++++++++++++++++++++◄

Jay listened to Claire's response then nodded. He went over to a bench and sat down, awaiting the Headmistresses arrival. This year he would have to teach Trigonometry. It was an okay class, and he only worked four days out of the five. His free day consisted of at least an hour of involvement with the school. He looked up and saw Elizabeth walk over with Michael. They were complete opposites, so it was weird to see how close and friendly they were with each other.

Jay listened to Elizabeth, not really giving his full attention. He'd known by now that he'd forever be in charge of the Controlist Dorm. This year he'd be with Claire. She was alright, he didn't know her that well though. He leaned back in the bench, all he had to do now was wait for the students to arrive. His job was going to be a piece of pie. 'Mmm, pie..' He mentally slapped himself for thinking of pie at a time like this. He was a sugar fiend and was lucky to have not developed diabetes in his youth.

Jay got off the bench, and made himself look authoritative. Well, as authoritative as he could get without any shoes on. Now that school was starting he would have to put on his boring teacher personality. He didn't want his students knowing how him and all the other teachers had fun. Even if one of them caught him smoking then he'd feel like he lost his mojo as a teacher.

With; Kiri, Claire, Michael, Elizabeth, and Antoine.
Mood; Calm.
Location; Quadrangle
O.o.C; What classes are everyone teaching? I don't know which he should teach..

Hilarious Friend

7,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ • K I R I • N E K O M A T S U • ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

☽═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☾
Mood: Can we do something?
Interest: Getting to work.
Speaking with: Nobody, I'm a cheetah
Appearance: I am a cheetah

☽═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☾

User Image
Curiosity may have
killed the cat...

Kiri had enjoyed the scratches behind her ears from Claire. That was also because she was a cat at the time. Scratches anywhere while in cat form was amazing. And being pet was also nice. Now she saw why cats let people pet them so often. She had even let out a soft purr for a moment.

Finally Elizabeth arrived with Michael. Well, Professor Warren from her memory. It was still strange for Kiri to call the other teachers by their names. It would also be weird for her to hear Professor Nekomatsu in place of Kiri. I'll just make them call me Kiri. She had no issues with it. Besides, she knew most of the returning students anyway.

Once Elizabeth announced the people in charge of dorms, Kiri learned that for this move in, she would be working with Michael. She had no issues with it. Though she could probably work with anyone... except maybe Elizabeth. The headmistress was just too strange to work with sometimes. Besides, the woman threw her into the pool last night. Kiri was NOT happy about it.

The cheetah let out a yip of approval. She followed it up with a purr to let everyone know she was fine. Sometimes her noises could be mistaken for different feelings. The cheetah padded over to Michael and sat down next to him, waiting for the all clear to get started. Students seemed to be arriving now anyway.

But a cat without curiosity
is no cat at all.

User Image

Σlizabeth Λlexandra Ͼornell

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Mood: Weeeeeeee!
Current Interest: Getting started with Move in
Actions: Finishing the preparations for Move In Day
Appearance: POWER SUIT!!!!

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

The wise man does not expose himself needlessly to danger,
since there are few things for which he cares sufficiently...

Elizabeth looked at the teachers before her. Darren still wasn't among them. When Antoine asked if he should text him, Elizabeth almost agreed. Then out of the corner of her eye, she spotted the man walking toward them. Not to long after, she heard Mikey crack a joke with her. Smiling the woman turned her head back to the group.

"Antoine, that will not be necessary, he should be here in a moment." Elizabeth chirped before talking to Michael. "Who wouldn't want to clone themselves? I do it all the time! Mine disappear after a certain amount of time though." She flashed the man a silly grin. By this time Darren had arrived on the scene.

"See Antoine! I told you!" She commented as Darren came up. "You missed nothing dear Darren. You and Antoine are moving in the Physiques today though." She pulled out a few papers from her bag and began to pass them along to teachers. It was the morning checklists and the rules every student was to follow. Elizabeth gave each teacher a check list... well not Kiri since she was a cheetah. She just gave Michael Kiri's things as well.

Once every teacher looked situated, Elizabthe noticed the student's coming into the gates. She briefly wondered who opened them, though it was probably her and she forgot. "Alright! Lets go!"

...but he is willing, in great crises, to give even his life
knowing that under certain conditions it is not worthwhile to live

OOC: He can teach whatever. It could be normal classes like Math and science or something more related to powers. After all, these kids need and actual edumication. I'm thinking of having Elizabeth take up a Music class. Kiri is doing most of the fitness classes. PS: I have Drill this weekend so don't count me to be on much.

Hilarious Friend

7,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Open for all characters! (That have actually signed up and stuff)
User Image
⊱|Ⓒⓐⓛⓔ|⊰

Flying at the speed of light...
Thoughts were spinning in my head...
So many things were left unsaid...
It's hard to let you go...

Cale was among the first to arrive. During the break, he had flown to see his family's friends and the people who had sent him here. Of course, everything was fine on their end so it was a boring trip to say the least. His large black wings flexed against his back as he entered the gates, in haling deeply to get a feel for that familiar air. Cale had learned that each place had a different scent and he quickly tried to place each one to memory in case he ever got lost or needed guidance. This place offered one of his favorite smells, at least, the smell of the open air. The rest of the school reeked of the other students.

Ignoring the thought of once again joining the crowd, Cale headed straight for the dorms. He already knew where his room was since he stayed in the same one every year. Four floor, room eighteen. Most of the students like the first and second floor since it was easier to access, but Cale enjoyed being higher up. It was easier to escape through a window when you could fly. On top of that, the higher floors offered more privacy than most since they were bare. Narrowing his eyes, he noticed from a distance that there were some bodies already gathered around the Quad. Teachers no doubt after being debriefed on this years plans, whatever that was.

Changing direction, Cale instead headed to the center of the Quad where the Dial was located. His trip had been a long one and some food before checking in on his things would probably do him some good. Besides, he wasn't interested in re-meeting the teachers, even if there were new ones. Allowing his body to shift, his wings folded to absorb into his back. A neat little partial shifting trick he had learned while he was here. It was one of the few things he was actually decent at when it came to his abilities. Despite having been at the school for awhile, Cale was still learning. His abilities weren't easy to control or maintain, but he had confidence that once he was able to master everything, he'd be as great as his parents once were.

OOC || Just kind of left him walking so anyone can approach him. =3

I know what it takes to move on!
I know how it feels to lie!
All I wanna do is trade this life for something new...
Holding on to what I haven't got!

User Image

Witty Poster

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

000000000000000000~ Antoine Von Bielefeld ~

User Image

The many faces of Antoine Von Bielefeld
User Image
Antoine had a mind to call him but that was when the headmistress said that there was no need, he turned to see that he had indeed arrive. Antoine turned to at him and calmly walked towards him, they were in charge of the Physique dorm.

Antoine walked to his partner’s side, and accepted the papers with a smile and looked though them, he looked at the headmistress and gave his ever-charming smile and then turned to look at Darren. Antoine studied him, Darren was cute, but Antoine never showed much of his attraction to other males nhis wok station, after all he knew he was Bisexual, he had relationships with men before, also with women, but now he was single… not that he had a problem with that but it does get lonely being alone.

”Monseur Jones, are you ready?” Antoine asked his partner as he turned his aquamarine eyes to the man. ”it’s a start of the school year and therefore new experiences.”

Antoine smiled as he looked at the Students but raised his hand so that he could cover his eyes from the sun, he surveyed the students entering the school, Antoine watched as the students filled into the school. Antoine knew that the school year will just get hectic again, there was never a “normal” year in this school when it’s a school with people with powers like this. Antoine had to wonder what was in store for them now.

♣ N O B L E S S E ♣ ~0~ ♣ O B L I G E♣

Wealthy Man-Lover

User Image

The werewolf couldn't help but wrinkle his nose at the scent of the feline beside him. Of course, he had nothing against felines, but they smelled weird, some more than others, but Kiri's feline scent was always tolerable. a real cat was a whole different story though. But that didn't hold his attention long, for Elizabeth had spoken and left Michael with a crooked grin upon his lips. Had he been brought up differently, he might have never been close with Elizabeth, just happy strangers who would think twice about one another, but he was secretly glad that wasn't the case. And whether or not she knew it, she had saved his life many times throughout the year simply by smiling or just being Elizabeth.

Michael knew this world was a very dark place, but it was people like Elizabeth that made the hopeless have something to hold on to, and to him, she was like an angel without the wings or the holier than thou additude. And yet Michael would never say a word of it to her. She was a sister, a friend, and a teacher to him and no one could replace that. And if anyone did, they should know they were no match for the kind of person Elizabeth was.

He chuckled to himself, shaking his head a bit. People never took a moment to realize how important some people were, never stopped to thank the ones who did more for them than anyone else. In these times, it was all about the one, instead of the many. And that was sad to see that was the direction they were going, but as always, Michael would forever be the odd on out, a Cheerio in a box of Fruit Loops.

It was then that Michael pushed such thought from his mind and turned to look at Kiri. "Let's go make ourselves seem busy or Elizabeth is going to make me give her a piggyback ride all over the place." He said before letting out a small yawn, as he dropped his cigarette and put it out with his foot by grounding it into the ground. "Oh, and I took one of your lost packets of cigarette hope you don't mind." He said as he pulled another out and lit up. He felt no shame in smoking on cigarette right after another. It what chain smokers like him did.

But Michael, being his usual self, didn't want for Kiri to say or do anything before he walked off as he took a drag of the cancerous stick. He had to remind himself to dig out that electric cigarette crap he had so he could smoke during class, otherwise the students would be dealing with one aggitated teacher. Still, it wouldn't hurt to have their asses kicked to keep them in place, but Elizabeth would frown upon it. Oh well. Maybe next year.

Out Of Cigarettes: Didn't know what to do with him, so I made an emo post. >3 Like a Secretary. That's right, I'm too amazing to be a boss.

[[EDIT]]

User Image

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Fashionable Sex Symbol

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
        AlarikkAguayo3rd year Senior

User Image

I wish I could change...
I wish I could change, I wish I could stop
Sayin the same old things. I wish I could be, who you want me to be,
I wish I could stop being the same old me...

╞════════════════════════════════════
      The break, wasn't really a break for him. Unlike everyone else he had not place to return to outside of the academy. Yes it is possible he could have taken the time to go on a journey of self discovery, but felt it would be a waste of the time. He wanted nothing more than sculpt his body into the perfect weapon, following strictly the disciplines he had learned as a thief. They had been good for at least that. He had been trained in a couple of martial arts forms, the chiseled muscles that lined his body could attest to that.

Every year, since receiving the invitation to the school, he'd stayed behind - spending his time in the underground area, hoping to gain mastery over his abilities. He was had been careful enough to make sure that none of his peers knew of this, but was sure that the academy staff knew. From the first time he had taken part in the underground activities, he'd had this overwhelming feeling that this place was not as secret as the student population made it out to be. His first year he partook as a spectator, but last year due to his participation - he had made a name for himself. One that was silently whispered whenever he was in passing. He ignored it though. Yes his presence a garnered a respect from his peers, but that was it. During school hours most avoided him, which was fine seeing as he did not long for social interaction - rather he kept his distance and enjoyed the time with himself that he had been afforded.

Rikki stood hunched over the sink in the restroom, hands braced firmly against the sinks form - supporting his upper torso at an angle. The white button down he was sporting, accented by a plaid purple and gray backless vest, clung tightly to the curves of his lean muscle. The distressed capris that hug his legs, mimicked the contours of his lower half - as if they had been manufactured just for him. He leaned closer to the mirror, taking in all that offered to him. Remnants of water, that he had splashed on his face upon his entrance to the restroom, in the form of beads ran their course down the landscape of his porcelain skin. His translucent orbs of scrutiny, reflected a distorted image of himself that was being cast from the surface of the mirror that hung before him - and image that screamed survivor. His perseverance had gotten him this far, and he was closer than he had every been to understanding mastering his abilities.

He shifted his weight onto his right leg, as he pushed up off the sink and stood erect. His left hand moved seamlessly to comb the chocolate, almost raven tendrils that framed his face, back toward the back of his head. He turned on the balls of his feet and headed toward the door, gathering his discarded belonging (luggage/bags) that he tossed to the side upon crossing the threshold. Rikki strides were fierce as he made his way to the Quad. His stomach had been protesting neglect since the sun broke the horizon, but he wanted to make sure that he had everything in order for his first day back. The sound of the wheels on his luggage, and the bag on his back - slapping against the gentle curve of his lower back, echoed incessantly with his every movement. It was not intentionally, but would provide for a subtle announcement of his arrival.

//ooc: bleh //

════════════════════════════════════╡

I wish I could lose all of my blues,
I wish I could stop puttin my blues on you..
I wish I could love like nobody loves
I wish that my goods outweighed my bads enough...

Hilarious Seeker

User Image

"Ah, as I spin ↺
tab tab As I spin ↻
tab tab tab tab As I spin ↺
Until I just ----------"
Aurora "Aya / Aura / Av" Kinerston

"Ah, can't breathe in
Can't breathe in ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
I'm giving in...."

Actions 』 『 Speech 』 『 Thoughts

˚‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾˚

Aurora's father pulled the car up to the front of the school, just before the gate. She sat in the passenger seat, watching the buildings and scenery go by before they stopped. Now, she was here. A small sigh escaped her mouth as she turned her attention to her dad. "Now, Aurora Kinerston," Lawrence, her father, went on, "don't worry. I bet you'll be okay." He gave her a sweet smile, holding out his hand. With a flick of a finger, a small flame surrounded by water appeared in his palm. The blonde girl smiled brightly, wanting to touch it. Before she could, her father caused the water to fall onto the fire.

"But dad..." She looked back outside, shaking her head. That smile still showed on her gentle-looking face. "Is the main reason why you sent me here, so I could learn how to use the aura?"

"That's right. Your Great-Aunt came here, I believe. Or, something of the sort. Someone has to know how to help you." That was the one bit of reassurance she needed. Small good-byes were exchanged before the aura manipulator stepped out of the car, going into the trunk to grab her things. With one last goodbye, Av made her way to the school, stepping through the school's gate. Continuing to walk down the pathway towards the dorms.

Aura stepped into the lobby and stood there, looking around. In truth, even though she was an outgoing type of person, she was nervous. She didn't know anything about the school, or who would be going here. Who would these people be? Probably a better question would be this: were was she to get the dorm key and go to the dorms? "I hope I'm not the only person who gets lost at first..."

˚‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾˚

|| Feeling :: A little nervous || Place :: School lobby, on the way to the dorms || OOC :: ||

User Image
▹ ▸ ▹ ▸ ▹ ▸
There are so many people
Out there who will tell
You that you can't

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ι spy ωιτн мy oηε εyε: The Quadrangle
ιη мy souℓ, τнε ƒεεℓιηg ι нoℓd: Content
Losт ιη мy τнougτнs: Time to meet the devils
нεαя мε ouτ: Jay

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Zoning out a bit Claire thought of what she would do for the weekend. Her friend wouldn't be coming til later tomorrow. She wanted to cook something for Sunday so she would have to stop by a store sometime. Oh and she had to get a new lamp for her room and maybe some more paint for the walls to cover up the scorch marks she made earlier. She had to pull a lecture soon before her first class. Which reminded her to check her email for her weekly schedule.

She turned her head to look outside. All she really wanted to do was find some place out in she sun and sleep for a few hours but she had things to do and places to go. Speaking of which, it was about time to head to the dorms. She caught a few snippets of Elizabeth's yearly lecture and heard that she was with Jay this time in the Controlist Dorm. It was the same dorm she did last years so she was sure to see some old faces.

Claire kicked off the arm rest and flipped backwards off the chair into a standing position. She took the list handed to her and walked to Jay, patting him on the should. "Let's go bud. Time to meet the devils," she said with a smirk and headed out, waiting at the door for Jay to catch up

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

OOC:

What you got to
To do is turn around
And say "watch me"
◂ ◃ ◂ ◃ ◂ ◃

Anxious Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Dorm Physique
Room 402
Fire Magic
and
Invisibility

~Ciara Serena Montgomery~

User Image

User Image

Current Outfit

Ciara absentmindedly bounced her foot up and down as she stared out of the window of the bus, watching the scenery go by as the bus got closer and closer to the school. This was the time of year that Ciara loved the best. She didn't like having to go home and deal with her aunt's boyfriend. Oh, her aunt was nice enough, and Ciara did love her dearly, but she still couldn't stand being there. Ciara did, of course, feel guilty for leaving her aunt alone. . . but then again, it was her aunt's decision to keep that boyfriend of hers around. She could easily break up with him and kick him out, but she didn't for reasons that Ciara simply didn't understand. Then again, there were a lot of things about her aunt that Ciara didn't understand.

Shaking her head and raising her hand to push her blonde hair out of her eyes and tuck a strand behind her ear, Ciara shoved her thoughts of her aunt out of her mind. She was finally returning to the school, and she couldn't wait to get there. Granted, Ciara didn't exactly have a lot of friends there, because Ciara was far from being what one could call a 'social butterfly', but she loved the school dearly. It was her home more than her aunt's house was, and Ciara also loved learning about her powers. Being at the school had helped Ciara to learn how to control her fire power. Well, mostly, anyway. And she was still trying to work on her invisibly power, it seemed she could only get it to work half of the time. And the other half of the time it just did what it wanted. Although, it did come in handy when she was wanting her aunt's boyfriend to not know she was there.

Her aunt had offered to drive her to the school, but her aunt's boyfriend would have went as well, and Ciara couldn't imagine being trapped in the car with him for the two hours that it would take to get from her aunt's house to the school. No, Ciara would much rather just take the bus and go on her own. A few more moments passed, and the school finally came into view. Ciara grinned to herself, getting that warm, familiar feeling that she always got upon returning. The bus came to a stop, the brakes baking a hissing/squeaking sound as Ciara stood and grabbed her bags out of the seat beside her. The bus was empty by this point, having dropped off all of the other passengers along the way. Apparently Ciara was the only one that was going in this direction. Oh well, that was fine with Ciara; it gave her time to be able to relax a little and think about the new school year.

Ciara had brought all of her personal belongings with her, because she liked to have her things with her, and she didn't like the thought of leaving them at home. She had her purse strap draped over her head and shoulder, letting it bounce against her hip. She had a pink and purple duffel bag that held her important things, such as her laptop, her sketchbooks, her notes about stuff involving the school, her brown bear(yes, she still had her teddy bear from childhood that she'd kept all this time), her collection of rings(she currently wore one on each finger, and had her dove necklace around her neck, and her charm bracelet on her right wrist), her make up stash, and other important things. Her second duffel bag, a bright pink one, held all of her clothes, neatly folded and just barely squeezed into the duffel bag, making her struggle to zip it up. A smaller bright purple bag held her shoes, all neatly lined up in the bag. And then she had a large rolling pink zebra suitcase, this one held her book collection, which was rather large. She had had to put her book collection in the rolling suitcase, because it was too heavy for Ciara to carry; she had enough of a hard time just trying to pull it behind her.

She slid her bag with the important things over her shoulder, and sat the second duffel bag on the suitcase and tying the strap around the handle so that it wouldn't fall off, and pulled the handle up on it, and then she carried the smaller bag with her shoes in her right hand while pulling the suitcase with her left. It took her a moment to get the suitcase down the stairs off the bus, her charm bracelet jingling the entire way, which earned her a dirty look from the bus driver. Ciara gave him a sheepish, apologetic smile as she finally pulled the suitcase onto the ground and was just barely out of the way when he closed the doors and pulled the bus away from the curb. Sighing, Ciara blew some air towards her bangs to try to get them out of her eyes, since her hands were currently full, as she turned and looked up at the school, smiling just a little to herself. She was happy to be back, and now she just needed to get settled back in. Looking around, she saw the teachers roaming around, and the other students already arriving, at least she didn't appear to be the last one getting there, anyway.

Company: No one at the moment

User Image

User Image

Dapper Cat

User Image
.:Ĵ ค y • Ң ε ʟ ʟ ѕ τ я ø м :.

Jay took his papers from Elizabeth. He glanced over them to get the gist of what they said. They were just the basic checklist and rules every teacher needed to know, and to enforce on students. Jay folded the papers and put them in his pocket. He'd almost memorized the rules from all his years here. He smiled at Kiri when she spoke to him. "Sounds good." He started up behind her, but stopped when he felt his phone vibrate. He quickly pulled it out of his pocket, hoping it was his Mother with news on his Dad. He opened the message and saw it was just from an old friend asking about any parties happening before school started up. He sighed and put his phone back in his pocket. He'd reply to that later.

Jay caught up to Claire at the entrance to the dorm. He looked around and saw that some kids were arriving and making their way to the dorms. He headed inside and instantly felt at home. He preferred this dorms to the mansion. Only because he'd spent most of his childhood here. It was exciting here too, especially the Arena. Now that he was a teacher, he couldn't talk about that to the students. At least he could still watch..

Jay turned to Claire and pulled his papers from his pocket. He unfolded them and actually read them this time. "Should we split up, you girls, me boys?

With; Claire.
Mood; Calm.
Location; Quadrangle --& Controlist Dorm
O.o.C; He's gonna teach Trigonometry.

--------------------------------------

.:ѕ ø и Ĵ:.
User Image

Mood; Nervous
Location; Quadrangle --&Dorm Physique.
O.o.C;

►+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++◄

Sonja stared out the window of the taxi she was in. Her eyes were wide and had dark circles surrounding them. She hadn't slept since she left home, and that was over three days ago. Her journey here had felt like forever. The cab stopped in front of the school and Sonja got out slowly. Her long, black hair shrunk down into a thick, brown bob. There were already students walking about sand she could see some teachers in the distance. The cab driver gave her her luggage and she handed him what she owed. He got in the cab and drove off. This was Sonja's second year here, but she was still quite an outcast. She'd made a couple friends last year, but most of them had graduated and left.

Sonja grabbed her bag and slung it over her shoulder. With her free hand she took hold of her suitcase handle. She took off towards the Quadrangle with a quick, don't look at me pace. She stopped just outside the Quad and pulled her papers from her bag. They'd been sent their schedules and room assignments during the summer. She looked over her paper to check her room number. Once she memorized it she put the papers back in her bag. She made her way to the Physique Dorm and went in. There were no teachers inside yet. She wasn't sure if she needed to wait for any or not. She put her stuff down and sat down on a nearby sofa. Even if she didn't need to wait, she'd at least like to see what teachers were in charge of the dorm this year.

►+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++◄

Chatty Loiterer

╔═.♥.════════╗
I K U Y A S H I N
╚════════.♥.═╝

User Image

"Okay, okay I get it mom, letters every week, don't worry!" The young man reassuringly smiled at the web camera. "Uh, bye! I have to go now!"

"Ikuy-" He quickly shut his laptop, any longer his mother would probably get into a lecture about no romance without her consent. He let out a deep breath, both of his parents were such worrywarts, he actually had to BEG to go to Yetari, his parents weren't too sure about the other students with powers and all. He shook his head, removing those thoughts from his mind and looked out the window. Ikuya gazed upon the school's campus, his heart fluttered. He was excited, to meet some more people like him, although there were a lot of models and designers who were 'gifted' in his mother's company, even the famous ones. Fumbling with his fingers he wondered what it was like, going to a school with people similar to him, he guessed it was like Harry Potter, with the weird plants and stuff.

Ikuya watched the scenery pass by, it was breathtaking in so many ways, so different yet so similar than where he had lived for his entire life. He believed that everything had it's own beauty, even if others didn't think so, yeah, now and then some spiders freak him out but he still thought that they were unique.

"We have arrived Young Master." The male stuffed his laptop into his shoulder bag and stepped out as the door of the black Mercedes was opened for him by his driver. His suit cases by his side, his bag hanging across his chest, the young man was ready. But then again he stared at his luggages, he was thankful that his mother and father had taken the time out of their schedule to help him pack.. But he felt like they stuffed two thirds of his gigantic closet in those three objects.

"Thank you..." Ikuya stretched taking in the sights of the school, wow, this was... Amazing! As his eyes brightened, the boy sprinted along the courtyard, with his luggage in his grasp, wait, he didn't know where he was even supposed to go. He paused for a minute, repeating the same sentence in his mind, he didn't know... He face palmed himself, for not paying attention to his parents' lecture about the school campus and schedule, ah well, even though it was a bad choice, it was in the past, he couldn't really do anything about it now.. Removing his hand from his face he let out a deep breath, then he went off searching for anyone that could maybe help him.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Embarrassed, Ashamed
Thoughts: WHYYYYY????!!!!
Clothing: Black Long sleeve hoodie/Shirt,
white skinny jeans, accessories.
Company: N/A
OOC: N/A

╚══════════════╝

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff