Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cutie2558's Fav

Dapper Entrepreneur

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hesitant Participant 100
Righto guys, I've ignored look whos back 1. Had enough of the ignorant bullshit coming out of his mouth and the fact that this thread is basically 9/10ths arguing with him. uwu
look whos back 1

my problem is not finding someone who owes me an apology, theres a butload here in the twilight sub-forum.

my problem is that no one here has any intelligence to know that they owe me one.
Oh i'm sure there are. You keep wishing and those people will materialize. One day.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In a relationship with Cyberweasel89

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
look whos back 1
Lukan Wolf

Being angry doesn't take away my ability to think. It takes away my ability to be nice to a bag of dicks like you.

That's where a medical examination comes into play you dumbass. It's not that hard for a medical examiner to find evidence of rape. They're trained to look for and recognize that kind of stuff. Also, as to quote someone from tublr; ""Consensual sex" is just sex. To say that implies that there is such a thing as "non consensual sex", which there isn’t. That’s rape. That is what it needs to be called. There is only sex or rape. Do not teach people that rape is just another type of sex. They are two very separate events. You wouldn’t say "breathing swimming" and "non breathing swimming", you say swimming and drowning"." Furthermore, sometimes a person can get bruises when having sex because some people like to be a little rough. Or have you never heard of BDSM? So let me repeat myself, Rape is, and will always is when someone forces himself/herself on someone else who is unwilling. That goes for people both conscious or unconscious/inebriated.

First off, you just described yourself. You have proved time again that you are immature troll to those who don't share your opinion and/or views. Second, Minerva blocked you again because you can't be "more mature to carry out a civilized discussion with someone who doesn't share their opinions." Third, I didn't quote Minerva, I copied and pasted what she said. There is a difference. Also, she gave me the okay to not only copy and paste what she has said, but use her as an example for that horrible "rape is another word for sex" comment of yours. Fourth, don't you dare pretend to care about Minerva, because it's very obvious that you don't give two shits about her. If you did, you would have owned up to the fact that you once told her to "go get raped again" and apologize for saying something so horrible to a former victim of rape.

the only way to tell if someone was raped is if theres evidence of force, which is faulty because evidence of force is part of consensual sex too most of the time.

like always you took my words and somehow twisted it into the worst possible way you could think of. "rape is basically another word for sex." i did not say that they were the SAME thing.

theres only one difference between the two: one of them is unwanted and one is. and theres no way to tell who wanted it at the time.

i really wish you had the ability to think. it's so obvious that i'm right.

RAPE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE FORCEFUL FOR THERE TO BE EVIDENCE FOR IT!!! It's not that heard for a medical examiner to know if someone has had sex. Just like they can tell if someone has been raped. And it's not "consensual sex", it's just sex. Sex and rape, that's just how it is. So please say as such you victim blaming rapist apologizing a*****e. Also, force is sometimes used in BDSM sex, not regular sex. Besides, there are lie detectors and psychologists that can be used to see if someone is raped (along with a medical examination and investigation).

I didn't twist your words, you did that yourself. When you said that "rape is basically another word for sex", you are saying that rape is sex. Just like how if I were to say that "shot is basically another word for wounded." i'm saying that being shot is the same as being wounded. English, do you know it?

Yes, there is a way to tell if it was wanted at the time. Just ask if they wanted to participate in sexual intercourse, if they say no then they didn't want it. If they also say that they felt dirty/defiled, they didn't want it. And if they feel horrible and betrayed, then they didn't want it. It's not that hard of a concept to understand. Also, having sexual intercourse with someone who is drunk, unconscious or drugged is rape because they aren't in the right mind to give consent.

Seeing as I'm college student with good grades, then I do in fact know how to think. And no, you're not right. It's obviously that you're wrong. You have yet to give any evidence or facts to back you up. Your words make you look like a victim blaming rapist apologizing misogynistic a*****e who's less intelligent than a middle school student.

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
SourAlpha
Lukan Wolf
SourAlpha
Lukan Wolf
SourAlpha
Lukan Wolf
Being angry doesn't take away my ability to think. It takes away my ability to be nice to a bag of dicks like you.

That's where a medical examination comes into play you dumbass. It's not that hard for a medical examiner to find evidence of rape. They're trained to look for and recognize that kind of stuff. Also, as to quote someone from tublr; ""Consensual sex" is just sex. To say that implies that there is such a thing as "non consensual sex", which there isn’t. That’s rape. That is what it needs to be called. There is only sex or rape. Do not teach people that rape is just another type of sex. They are two very separate events. You wouldn’t say "breathing swimming" and "non breathing swimming", you say swimming and drowning"." Furthermore, sometimes a person can get bruises when having sex because some people like to be a little rough. Or have you never heard of BDSM? So let me repeat myself, Rape is, and will always is when someone forces himself/herself on someone else who is unwilling. That goes for people both conscious or unconscious/inebriated.

First off, you just described yourself. You have proved time again that you are immature troll to those who don't share your opinion and/or views. Second, Minerva blocked you again because you can't be "more mature to carry out a civilized discussion with someone who doesn't share their opinions." Third, I didn't quote Minerva, I copied and pasted what she said. There is a difference. Also, she gave me the okay to not only copy and paste what she has said, but use her as an example for that horrible "rape is another word for sex" comment of yours. Fourth, don't you dare pretend to care about Minerva, because it's very obvious that you don't give two shits about her. If you did, you would have owned up to the fact that you once told her to "go get raped again" and apologize for saying something so horrible to a former victim of rape.

It sounds like someone has never heard of a rape kit...

EDITED:
Oh, you were talking about me. My bad then sweatdrop Sorry, I forgot to call/mention it as a rape kit. I'm so sorry about that sweatdrop (I really need to learn to read over what I've written before posting it.)

Of course I wasn't talking about you, silly xd . This waste of life over here said rape was another word for sex, that our technology cannot pick up the difference between rape and sex. He is a perpetual idiot who doesn't know what a rape kit is, does, or that it exists.

So I was right the first time around? Oops redface Anyway, I case you don't feel like quoting him? Not like I blame you.
Nope. I'm just so beyond done with him and what by all rights should have gotten his IP banned the first time around.

I know what you mean. It's like dealing with an annoying little kid who has absolutely no manners. I mean, hell. I wish that his IP address was banned from here the first time around as well. Maybe he needs to banned a handful of times before his IP does get banned? If so, I hope that happens soon.

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
VioIentine
Righto guys, I've ignored look whos back 1. Had enough of the ignorant bullshit coming out of his mouth and the fact that this thread is basically 9/10ths arguing with him. uwu

More this thread is basically 9/10ths of use proving him wrong, tripping him up and giving him a smack down of a lifetime. We're just letting him dig that hole of his deeper and deeper.
Lukan Wolf
SourAlpha
Lukan Wolf
SourAlpha
Lukan Wolf

EDITED:
Oh, you were talking about me. My bad then sweatdrop Sorry, I forgot to call/mention it as a rape kit. I'm so sorry about that sweatdrop (I really need to learn to read over what I've written before posting it.)

Of course I wasn't talking about you, silly xd . This waste of life over here said rape was another word for sex, that our technology cannot pick up the difference between rape and sex. He is a perpetual idiot who doesn't know what a rape kit is, does, or that it exists.

So I was right the first time around? Oops redface Anyway, I case you don't feel like quoting him? Not like I blame you.
Nope. I'm just so beyond done with him and what by all rights should have gotten his IP banned the first time around.

I know what you mean. It's like dealing with an annoying little kid who has absolutely no manners. I mean, hell. I wish that his IP address was banned from here the first time around as well. Maybe he needs to banned a handful of times before his IP does get banned? If so, I hope that happens soon.
The problem with that theory is that he only gets banned once, and that's because he jumps from account to account because they're throwaway, I obviously made this starter avatar in ten minutes, dummy accounts. But they're all him, which is undeniable. All we can do is show the mod that he' need his IP banned. (who is Hikari_sango, btw)

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
look whos back 1
SourAlpha
look whos back 1
SourAlpha
look whos back 1

oh that was you who said that? well you know where the "ignore" button is.

and i was being sarcastic. rape kits dont work.

Riiight. Of course you were being sarcastic. You weren't. don't try to backtrack, it only trips you up. You and your disgusting words will never cross my sight again. I very much can't wait for when karma comes back to bite you in the a**.

karma wont bite me anywhere. but KNOWLEDGE will, hopefully, come to you and hopefully you'll be mature enough to apologise to me.

That's ******** adorable.

Good luck on getting that apology. Because you'd first have to come across someone who owes you one. So good luck finding them.

my problem is not finding someone who owes me an apology, theres a butload here in the twilight sub-forum.

my problem is that no one here has any intelligence to know that they owe me one.

No, you have butt-load of people in the Twilight sub forum to apologize to, and Minerva is at the top of the list.

Your problem is that you don't have any intelligence to know that you own them one.

(Karma is so gonna make you her b***h, I swear.)

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
SourAlpha
Lukan Wolf
SourAlpha
Lukan Wolf
SourAlpha
Lukan Wolf

EDITED:

The problem with that theory is that he only gets banned once, and that's because he jumps from account to account because they're throwaway, I obviously made this starter avatar in ten minutes, dummy accounts. But they're all him, which is undeniable. All we can do is show the mod that he' need his IP banned. (who is Hikari_sango, btw)

Sadly true. The mods really to get him at his main account. Wait, his username is Hikari_sango? You found out his username?! Dude, we need to spread the word!
Lukan Wolf
SourAlpha
Lukan Wolf
SourAlpha
Lukan Wolf

Sadly true. The mods really to get him at his main account. Wait, his username is Hikari_sango? You found out his username?! Dude, we need to spread the word!
Lol no, Hikari is the mod. I was letting you know so you could send a PM to her.

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
SourAlpha
Lukan Wolf
SourAlpha
Lukan Wolf
SourAlpha
Lukan Wolf

Lol no, Hikari is the mod. I was letting you know so you could send a PM to her.

Oh, my bad then redface sweatdrop Though we should still spread the word. This is a Mod that could help use get him permanently banned.

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
look whos back 1
Lukan Wolf
look whos back 1
Lukan Wolf

the only way to tell if someone was raped is if theres evidence of force, which is faulty because evidence of force is part of consensual sex too most of the time.

like always you took my words and somehow twisted it into the worst possible way you could think of. "rape is basically another word for sex." i did not say that they were the SAME thing.

theres only one difference between the two: one of them is unwanted and one is. and theres no way to tell who wanted it at the time.

i really wish you had the ability to think. it's so obvious that i'm right.

RAPE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE FORCEFUL FOR THERE TO BE EVIDENCE FOR IT!!! It's not that heard for a medical examiner to know if someone has had sex. Just like they can tell if someone has been raped. And it's not "consensual sex", it's just sex. Sex and rape, that's just how it is. So please say as such you victim blaming rapist apologizing a*****e. Also, force is sometimes used in BDSM sex, not regular sex. Besides, there are lie detectors and psychologists that can be used to see if someone is raped (along with a medical examination and investigation).

I didn't twist your words, you did that yourself. When you said that "rape is basically another word for sex", you are saying that rape is sex. Just like how if I were to say that "shot is basically another word for wounded." i'm saying that being shot is the same as being wounded. English, do you know it?

Yes, there is a way to tell if it was wanted at the time. Just ask if they wanted to participate in sexual intercourse, if they say no then they didn't want it. If they also say that they felt dirty/defiled, they didn't want it. And if they feel horrible and betrayed, then they didn't want it. It's not that hard of a concept to understand. Also, having sexual intercourse with someone who is drunk, unconscious or drugged is rape because they aren't in the right mind to give consent.

Seeing as I'm college student with good grades, then I do in fact know how to think. And no, you're not right. It's obviously that you're wrong. You have yet to give any evidence or facts to back you up. Your words make you look like a victim blaming rapist apologizing misogynistic a*****e who's less intelligent than a middle school student.

YES IT DOES OTHER WISE THE ONLY EVIDENCE IS THAT INTERCOURSE WAS HAD. yah, it's not hard to tell if intercourse was had, and THAT IS EXACTLY MY POINT. all thats left is to figure out who dun it.

the quote is "english ******** do you speak it?" damn at least get SOMETHING right.

thats not how you figure out who wanted it AT THE TIME. today people say that about sex too, ever hear of one night stands? unconscious or drugged, yes. drunk no, imo.

thats what i can't understand. college grad and you're still so wrong. i dont deal in evidence, i stick to common sense/rationality/logic. like i said you're not too bright thats why you misinterpret everything. and im not a victim blaming rapist apologizing misogynistic a*****e.

Yes it is. Remember the lie sector and psychologist? And they can tell who did with a rape kit. You hear that, A RAPE KIT!!! That, or the victim can just points their attacker out or an investigation is done.

I don't hear a denial~

Actually yes it is. If a person didn't enjoy sexual intercourse then they were raped. It's that simple. And one night stands are not the same as rape. Get your head out of the (disgusting) gutter. Actually, if one partner is drunk and other isn't, then it's rape. If someone is not in their right mind, then it's rape. being drunk is the same as not being in your right mind.

You're reading skills suck. I said college student, not college grad. There is a difference. Though that doesn't make me any less intelligent. Dear, "common sense/rationality/logic" means s**t. You need evidence and facts to back up you say. Hell, even pros need evidence and facts to back up what they say. No, I don't "misinterpret everything." It's not my fault you suck at english and are too stupid to use evidence and facts. And you may say that, but your words and actions make you look like a victim blaming rapist apologizing misogynistic a*****e.

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
look whos back 1
apologise

User Image

I can't tell if this guy is just s**t at spelling, or from Europe.

No. My chocolate. Go away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces