Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cutie2558's Fav

Dapper Entrepreneur

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hesitant Participant 100
Would you honestly want Edward as a boyfriend? Just think. In the movies/books, Edward decided to test his control over his bloodlust by sneaking into Bella's bedroom at night and watch her sleep. In Eclipse, he decided to leave her, saying that she was nothing to him, that she was a pet, and then proceeded to leave her in the forest while Victoria was still out there. And when Bella jumped off that cliff, when Edward thought she killed herself, Edward was going to kill himself too, even though the reason Bella jumped off that cliff was because Edward left her feeling useless and empty, and wanted to feel something again after that.

Would you honestly want him as a boyfriend?

Ruthless Hunter

23,140 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Brandisher 100

No. A thousand times no. Not if he was the last man/sparklepire on Earth. I'd rather not get into another abusive relationship. I honestly don't get what is so appealing about him anyway. rolleyes

Newbie Hunter

I rather die in a fire than be with him.
So true i shoot myself before that happened. stare

Gracious Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
I would rather date Joffrey Baratheon than Edward Cullen. At least the former had more personality, even though he was an evil, messed up sucker. neutral

Manly Man-Lover

Nope, I like my stalkers out of my room.

Shy Giver

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
never..

^,^

Sparkly Waffles

6,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
No. too much a control freak aswell

OG Prophet

8,375 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
No. Just a simple no. never. nooo

Quotable Prophet

Short version: No.

Long version: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL NO.
if i was a girl, of course i would.

Manly Man-Lover

forgot my old password
Good for you. What does it for you? The sparkles? The constant coddling? Being watched while you're sleeping?
TheQuietRiversRage
forgot my old password
Good for you. What does it for you? The sparkles? The constant coddling? Being watched while you're sleeping?

sparkles? are you that shallow you can't accept 1 tiny flaw?
coddling? the thing that shows that someone loves you? i'll take it.
sleep watch? sure. whats wrong with that?

Manly Man-Lover

forgot my old password
TheQuietRiversRage
forgot my old password

Sparkles. While I can accept a flaw, there are times when sparkles to grab one's attention to physical appearance is awkward and improper. It gets magnified when some sort of instrumental is involved.

Coddling. While it's nice to know that someone cares, there are times when it goes from loving to completely creepy. Like... when you get a papercut, trip over a pebble, act completely careless just to see said guy?

Sleep watch... Maybe after dating or getting to know someone, yes. But when it's over a long time when there's no hint of a relationship and suddenly, "poof!" relationship initiated because, "I don't know what you're thinking, so I'm going to study you," that seems more like a desire for possession than truly initiating romance.

Cutie2558's Fav

Dapper Entrepreneur

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hesitant Participant 100
forgot my old password
TheQuietRiversRage
forgot my old password

While I'm not berating you by your choice, I feel as if I have to point out the fact that the reason that Edward was watching Bella sleep was to test his blood list for her, and to see if he could control it while slowly building up a tolerance. The problem here is that while the fact that watching someone sleep can be overlooked, the fact that Edward willingly put Bella in danger jus to see if he could control his bloodlust cannot. Would you want that to happen to you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff