Breaking Dawn 0.3109243697479 31.1% [ 37 ]
Midnight Sun 0.016806722689076 1.7% [ 2 ]
Second Short Life of Bree Tanner 0.042016806722689 4.2% [ 5 ]
All 0.067226890756303 6.7% [ 8 ]
None Twilight is Stupid 0.21848739495798 21.8% [ 26 ]
All equally 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 119 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

I'd have to say that my favorite book would be eclipse, i would of have said midnight sun but its not finished yet.
i like this one because the person telling the story isn't a girl
Rewritten version with vegetables and fruits.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Which one has Edward, Bella and Jacob dying a horribly brilliant blaze of flourescent flame- dancing in ominous shades of green and blue- on ivory logs? Oh wait-

I wonder if there are any satirical fanfics written with Stephenie Meyer's style?

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
Kayla Diggory
I'd have to say that my favorite book would be eclipse, i would of have said midnight sun but its not finished yet.
I'd say whichever one is shortest. If you must choose your poison, make death quick and painless. DX
Tehy all ******** suck u stupid for read

Liberal Explorer

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
I Voted for Breaking Dawn cause it was well written and all through the book you wondered if their would be a fight between the Cullens and the Voltury.
i love breaking dawn since it has more better action then any of the other books its actually keep me entertained to a point i couldnt put the book down until it was over and you got to see bellas true power being put to use and you got to mee the other vampire and see the vampire kid and more tension between the vampire and werewolfs that i loved though i have to say jacob is not my favorite character i dont really like him at all actually

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
â™’ caligulasAquarium

I honestly liked New Moon, if I had to choose the lesser of the evils.

Not as much Edward, and Bella had a spine for a split second there. Of course, that was overshadowed by her psychotic dependent behaviors and her using Jacob to hear Edward's voice in her head.

But at least she admitted that it was wrong of her to hear voices in her head.
            User Image

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Minerva de Sade
â™’ caligulasAquarium

I honestly liked New Moon, if I had to choose the lesser of the evils.

Not as much Edward, and Bella had a spine for a split second there. Of course, that was overshadowed by her psychotic dependent behaviors and her using Jacob to hear Edward's voice in her head.

But at least she admitted that it was wrong of her to hear voices in her head.
            User Image
I'll have to get my hands on the book to get the full quote, but at the end where Bella and Wardo are lying in bed, she flips s**t around and says it was actually fine because it was a symbol of her dedication to him or something...

Hot Exhibitionist

9,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Liberal Friend

It's hard to say though honestly I wish it ended with Twilight.

Twilight- Two preppy kids meet up and fall in love. Incredibly dull.
New Moon- Crazy depressed preppy b***h makes friends with a total a*****e.
Eclipse- Crazy depressed preppy b***h begs emo psychopath for sex.
Breaking Dawn- Crazy depressed preppy b***h continues to beg for sex, and gives birth to a doll.
Midnight Sun- Self-righteous preppy, emo psychopath tells his side of Twilight.

Hot Exhibitionist

9,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Their Satanic Prince

Breaking Dawn- Crazy depressed preppy b***h continues to beg for sex, and gives birth to a doll.

Edward straight pisses me the ******** off. Like, if I could... you know, I almost feel like writing a fanfiction in which Edward dies the way he lives; miserably.

Liberal Friend

The Mangled Masterpiece
Their Satanic Prince

Edward straight pisses me the ******** off. Like, if I could... you know, I almost feel like writing a fanfiction in which Edward dies the way he lives; miserably.

Please put me in it and let him do me. It can be some AU kinda thing. I like Edward but I think Bella damaged him. If he fell in love with someone sane like Angela then maybe he wouldn't have to stoop to Isabitch's level to keep up with her and her craziness.

Hot Exhibitionist

9,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Their Satanic Prince
The Mangled Masterpiece
Their Satanic Prince

Please put me in it and let him do me. It can be some AU kinda thing. I like Edward but I think Bella damaged him. If he fell in love with someone sane like Angela then maybe he wouldn't have to stoop to Isabitch's level to keep up with her and her craziness.

BELLA damaged HIM?!
I don't mean to be confrontational, but I definitely think Edward was a horrible influence on her. He should have stayed away from her. I don't give a ******** how much you love a person; you can never NOT stay away from someone. It's as easy as moving your feet in the opposite direction. He can stop cars with his hand but he can't walk away? In that case, he was already damaged.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff