Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Explorer

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
i think there should be i would love to see there daughter all grown up.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
caligulasAquarium

No. We don't need to see what happens. Meyer already stated in the books that everyone gets a "happy ending" and that's that. If you're really curious, there are some pretty cool fanfictions out there where Nessie grows up and does stuff.User Image
How could thee be another movie to this horrible nightmare when Twilight was about Edward and Bella? It seems like people who like/love it don't realize that the whole series was about them, not anyone else in the series. That's why no one gives a ******** about BRee and barely know who she is.

Partying Explorer

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
i know who bree is i read the book about her i really liked her to bad they killed her off
yes! they should totally make more movies!
it's such an amazing story!!
fancy_shroom
i know who bree is i read the book about her i really liked her to bad they killed her off
She was as pointless as her book was. It didn't bring in any new information, it just told us the story of a character who we already know died.

Animal Vampire

7,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
well, if there is more movies, then it would satisfy d couriosity of ppl, yet, if u think about it, possibly drain d imagination & thrill out of the series... :3
Get dunk, scrub.

Aged Lunatic

Won't happen. Meyer is too busy with her "He beats me because he loves me" themed sci fi.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
GunsmithKitten
Won't happen. Meyer is too busy with her "He beats me because he loves me" themed sci fi.

The Host....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just so wrong...so wrong.

Newbie Member

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss for sureeeeeeeeeeeee

Hygienic Lunatic

User Image

No. It ended with "happily ever after," there isn't much you can continue on with.

Ruthless Hunter

23,140 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Brandisher 100

What's there to continue with? The Volturi are no longer a threat, everyone got their happy ending, nothing really plot-worthy to continue with. I am kinda curious as to how she would explain Nessie and Jacob's relationship though. I would like to see her explain the child grooming going on. As for a movie with Bree Tanner, not sure it would be worth it.

Imagine if Nessie found out that her future husband had a thing for her mom... If she doesn’t already know. He could be using Nessie to stay close to Bella. That could be something Lmao. My lack of a decent night’s sleep should be evident.

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
sufletmik
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss for sureeeeeeeeeeeee
caligulasAquarium

Alright, maybe you can give me a clear reason:

1. Why do you think that this series deserves a sequel after Meyer proclaimed it to be over?
            2. What would said sequel even be about?
            User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas