Welcome to Gaia! ::

i love twilight it was 1 of the best movies ive seen; cant wait 4 new moon heart
this post is really kool
[Gaia] Edward Cullen
User Image

Unless you live in a dark cave, you probably know Twilight is coming to DVD March 21st. Since it's obvious you're going to get it, why not get it from Target? They have the special 3-Disc Deluxe Edition, which includes all kinds of juicy bonus content.

Preorder Twilight from Target

And while you're waiting for it to arrive, feel free to chat here about all things Twilight. Share your favorite moments from the movie, your favorite characters, your least favorite characters, and your thoughts on vampires. Are you Team Edward, or more of a Team Jacob sort? We wanna know!
tngebnvcenrhuvbr nghfnd jvkgjbnete mrgreen mrgreen wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
i don't like twilight!
yum i like donuts
twilight is awesome!!!
The Gaia Edward looks funny XD
I've already got the 2 disc version, the book, tons of bookmarks, magnets,necklaces,
and t-shirts. smile

I think I've went overboard. lol.

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Nakohito of the Rain
HINATA AND NARUTO IS THE BEST

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kiba and Hinata

Shh.... The Fox is speaking:
I like twilight.. the book that is....well atleast tell it becamse Twilight fever... but now..now it's just Twilight Swine Flu Fan girls or always talking about how hot he was and everything most of these people didn't even read the books just watched the movie... and for the record Roberts hair is totally gross... My thoughts or hes ugly >.> But that just me. I Still tihnk Harry Potter is better though.

Forever....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
didn't like the movie
[Gaia] Edward Cullen
User Image

Unless you live in a dark cave, you probably know Twilight is coming to DVD March 21st. Since it's obvious you're going to get it, why not get it from Target? They have the special 3-Disc Deluxe Edition, which includes all kinds of juicy bonus content.

Preorder Twilight from Target
hhhhhhhh

And while you're waiting for it to arrive, feel free to chat here about all things Twilight. Share your favorite moments from the movie, your favorite characters, your least favorite characters, and your thoughts on vampires. Are you Team Edward, or more of a Team Jacob sort? We wanna know!
omg. i lov twilight! fav movie and book! cant wait 4 new moon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces