Breaking Dawn 0.31372549019608 31.4% [ 16 ]
Midnight Sun 0.15686274509804 15.7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 51 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

5,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
many people like jacob...some love him...thats cause hes cool as a character so thats ^ actualy easily explained

Fashionable Millionaire

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
I kinda like both Edward and Jacob.
Here's one of my favorites:
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb,"
"What a stupid lamb,"
"And what a sick, masochistic lion..."

5,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
^ tht has a cute pendant associated with it...the pendant is a heart broken into two parts and has 'And so the lion fell into love with the lamb written on it...it looks cute heart

Fashionable Millionaire

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
love_myths
^ tht has a cute pendant associated with it...the pendant is a heart broken into two parts and has 'And so the lion fell into love with the lamb written on it...it looks cute heart

I saw that online!! I really want it!!

5,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
i have to make do with the pic...........................I don't think it is available here!

Fashionable Millionaire

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
It's not necessary a quote, but two of my favorites of the series is in Breaking Dawn when Jacob makes all his Blonde jokes and Emmett making all his sex jokes. I find those scenes hilarious.

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
17_Bookworm_17
It's not necessary a quote, but two of my favorites of the series is in Breaking Dawn when Jacob makes all his Blonde jokes and Emmett making all his sex jokes. I find those scenes hilarious.

caligulasAquarium

I personally don't, just considering Meyer's past treatment of blondes. Rosalie and Lauren are painted as being these huge bitches simply because they're blond. They've never done anything really evil, they were just blond.

And Jacob making these blond jokes, and no one defending Rosalie is just sort of proving it.
            User Image
Minerva de Sade
17_Bookworm_17

caligulasAquarium

I personally don't, just considering Meyer's past treatment of blondes. Rosalie and Lauren are painted as being these huge bitches simply because they're blond. They've never done anything really evil, they were just blond.

And Jacob making these blond jokes, and no one defending Rosalie is just sort of proving it.
            User Image

Rosalie was a b***h. She ill treated Bella from the beginning just because she was human & she was giving up her right to have a baby. Later, she did become friends with Bella, but not a little before Bella got pregnant. Lauren was even bigger b***h then Rosalie, She disliked Bella from the very beginning & never changed. She was even rude to Bella at times for no reason.

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
17_Bookworm_17
Rosalie was a b***h. She ill treated Bella from the beginning just because she was human & she was giving up her right to have a baby. Later, she did become friends with Bella, but not a little before Bella got pregnant. Lauren was even bigger b***h then Rosalie, She disliked Bella from the very beginning & never changed. She was even rude to Bella at times for no reason.

caligulasAquarium

So Rosalie being a 'b***h' because Bella is willing to throw away everything she has (her family, her life, the ability to have what she can't) just to become a pretty vampire gives Jacob license to treat her like that? I'm surprised Emmett didn't try to beat the s**t out of him. I most certainly would have.

And Bella was just as much a b***h to Lauren. She was constantly thinking rude s**t about her. And she was simply a b***h because she was blond. No other real reason. Bella is Meyer's author avatar, so all the pretty blond girls must hate her because they're jealous of the special snowflake that is Bella Swan.

Meyer just makes all the blondes out to be bitches. Meyer even says that when she was in high school, all the people who were bitches to her apparently were pretty blond girls. It's some form of payback for Meyer to paint all the blond girls as such in her book.

My point isn't that these characters are bitches, there's no doubt they were, my point is that Meyer made all the blonde girls bitches and had bad things happen to them for no reason.

Rosalie was raped, Lauren got scammed. And, yet, both these points had no real relevance to the story. (Rosalie's rape story was pulled out for a convenient plot device, which pissed me off quite frankly. And nobody even remembered who Lauren was by the time we learned she got scammed.) Meyer just likes treating the blond girls like s**t, in my opinion.
            User Image
Minerva de Sade
17_Bookworm_17

caligulasAquarium

So Rosalie being a 'b***h' because Bella is willing to throw away everything she has (her family, her life, the ability to have what she can't) just to become a pretty vampire gives Jacob license to treat her like that? I'm surprised Emmett didn't try to beat the s**t out of him. I most certainly would have.

And Bella was just as much a b***h to Lauren. She was constantly thinking rude s**t about her. And she was simply a b***h because she was blond. No other real reason. Bella is Meyer's author avatar, so all the pretty blond girls must hate her because they're jealous of the special snowflake that is Bella Swan.

Meyer just makes all the blondes out to be bitches. Meyer even says that when she was in high school, all the people who were bitches to her apparently were pretty blond girls. It's some form of payback for Meyer to paint all the blond girls as such in her book.

My point isn't that these characters are bitches, there's no doubt they were, my point is that Meyer made all the blonde girls bitches and had bad things happen to them for no reason.

Rosalie was raped, Lauren got scammed. And, yet, both these points had no real relevance to the story. (Rosalie's rape story was pulled out for a convenient plot device, which pissed me off quite frankly. And nobody even remembered who Lauren was by the time we learned she got scammed.) Meyer just likes treating the blond girls like s**t, in my opinion.
            User Image

Are you a blonde? Is that why you're reacting this way? It's not that big a deal. If you feel this way about the book then why read it or even be here on this thread? JAsper was a blonde he was perfectly fine. I know blondes who find the blonde jokes funny. They're just jokes & they were funny. Just like the comments & actions Rosalie did back to Jacob were funny.
I don't see where you're coming from with Meyers' POV. Besides I don't see anything wrong with it.
17_Bookworm_17
Minerva de Sade
17_Bookworm_17

caligulasAquarium

User Image

Are you a blonde? Is that why you're reacting this way? It's not that big a deal. If you feel this way about the book then why read it or even be here on this thread? JAsper was a blonde he was perfectly fine. I know blondes who find the blonde jokes funny. They're just jokes & they were funny. Just like the comments & actions Rosalie did back to Jacob were funny.
I don't see where you're coming from with Meyers' POV. Besides I don't see anything wrong with it.
Redhead speaking. I am not accepting Meyer's treatment of blondes. Why is it that every time someone says they don't like something about Twilight, a fan has to come here and ask why the first person read it or are here in this thread? What is the point of that question? It's a stupid question that has no meaning other than to belittle the other person simply because they didn't like something about the series.

The point is that these jokes have no real meaning nor relevance to the plot of the story and quite frankly, would've been better if they were edited out. They weren't really that amusing and it's not funny that Meyer bashed the blondes in her series like she did.
GreatWizardRoniBaby
17_Bookworm_17
Minerva de Sade
17_Bookworm_17

caligulasAquarium

User Image

Redhead speaking. I am not accepting Meyer's treatment of blondes. Why is it that every time someone says they don't like something about Twilight, a fan has to come here and ask why the first person read it or are here in this thread? What is the point of that question? It's a stupid question that has no meaning other than to belittle the other person simply because they didn't like something about the series.

The point is that these jokes have no real meaning nor relevance to the plot of the story and quite frankly, would've been better if they were edited out. They weren't really that amusing and it's not funny that Meyer bashed the blondes in her series like she did.

That's the matter of opinion. Everyone has one, I for one did find it funny. It's just a story, that's fiction. It doesn't matter. It might not even be in the movie. Oh well. Big damn deal. lol.

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
17_Bookworm_17

caligulasAquarium

What, I'm not allowed to be offended because Meyer portrays females with a particular hair color as bitchy and rude for no apparent reason? I have to be the one she's trying to offend? Oh, my bad. I didn't realize I had to be blond to be offended by Meyer's treatment of blondes. cat_rolleyes

I know people who find these jokes funny as well, and that's fine in the proper company. However, this is just one instance in a series of instances where Meyer mistreats blond women. I'm talking about Meyer's POV because she's the one who wrote the book. She's the one treating these characters this way, so she should be the one to answer for them.

The reason I'm taking this so seriously is because Meyer (in the books) treats this like it's no big deal. That's it's 'karma' or some such nonsense. When Lauren's really a minor character, so we shouldn't hear so much about her, and Rosalie just gets treated like crap and painted as a huge b***h for no real reason.

Again, yes, Rosalie and Lauren were a little 'bitchy', but they were that way because Meyer painted them that way. She's got a thing against blond women. Hence why Jasper is blond, but nothing bad really happens to him.

Meyer's also been proven time and time again to be a bit of a misogynist. emotion_donotwant
            User Image
Minerva de Sade
17_Bookworm_17

caligulasAquarium

What, I'm not allowed to be offended because Meyer portrays females with a particular hair color as bitchy and rude for no apparent reason? I have to be the one she's trying to offend? Oh, my bad. I didn't realize I had to be blond to be offended by Meyer's treatment of blondes. cat_rolleyes

I know people who find these jokes funny as well, and that's fine in the proper company. However, this is just one instance in a series of instances where Meyer mistreats blond women. I'm talking about Meyer's POV because she's the one who wrote the book. She's the one treating these characters this way, so she should be the one to answer for them.

The reason I'm taking this so seriously is because Meyer (in the books) treats this like it's no big deal. That's it's 'karma' or some such nonsense. When Lauren's really a minor character, so we shouldn't hear so much about her, and Rosalie just gets treated like crap and painted as a huge b***h for no real reason.

Again, yes, Rosalie and Lauren were a little 'bitchy', but they were that way because Meyer painted them that way. She's got a thing against blond women. Hence why Jasper is blond, but nothing bad really happens to him.

Meyer's also been proven time and time again to be a bit of a misogynist. emotion_donotwant
            User Image

Like I told the other girl, Its not that serious & it's a matter of an opinion, which everyone has. I for one find it hilarious that the two of you are jumping down my throat about a fictional story, but whatever. lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff