Welcome to Gaia! ::

CreepEyeLangley
OMG EVA-PILOT YOUR SIG!!! IT HURTS!!!! It pulls on my heart crying godamn.
I really hate Shinji... I do. Seriously.. .but like alsdk;as

Really? This was what I always thought it should be like. Hopefully the live action movie will have them hook up or something like that.

I wish I had the game though wink
OMG NO. They cant hook up. That will affirm everything I've fought so hard not to believe in. crying
They just make.. THE worst couple, imfo. I dont see how it can work, unless one of them is ready to put ... EVERYTHING They stand for aside. And that wont happen.

Godamn... that sig!!! Its breaking down my lines of defense!!
HA! I finally found you weakness! whee
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Look at it, LOOK IT AT!
NO NO NO NO NO DONT MAKE ME!!! crying crying crying crying OMG I"M MELTING!!!KLJSDLKfjalk
CreepEyeLangley
OMG NO. They cant hook up. That will affirm everything I've fought so hard not to believe in. crying
They just make.. THE worst couple, imfo. I dont see how it can work, unless one of them is ready to put ... EVERYTHING They stand for aside. And that wont happen.

i always thought that the creator wanted them to hook up. what do you wnt shinji to go out with rei?
which Eva you guys like the best?
i like eva01test
i have one things to ask
how to you put in a picture
i got a lot of eva
oni_fire_demon
CreepEyeLangley

i always thought that the creator wanted them to hook up. what do you wnt shinji to go out with rei?

I agree with Oni actually, just look at the end of EoE.

Plus, Shinji and Rei is well... echh

That's right, HAVE YOU SEEN EOE YET ONI YOU b*****d!? You promised!*slap*
eva-00
which Eva you guys like the best?
i like eva01test

yes, i to like evagelion unit 01: test type.it has an s2 engine.
oni_fire_demon
CreepEyeLangley

I really want them to hook up. I hope they do it in the Live action movie, even if they label me a Shinji/Asuka fan surprised
AHHHH!!!! the live action movie is evil >__<
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
do you ever see this pic
Evil Spoon Child
oni_fire_demon
CreepEyeLangley

I agree with Oni actually, just look at the end of EoE.

Plus, Shinji and Rei is well... echh

That's right, HAVE YOU SEEN EOE YET ONI YOU b*****d!? You promised!*slap*

yay someone agrees with me! something that has not happend since. um... since... ok its the first time anyone has agreed with me.

not yet, i still need to go rent it. please don't kill me.
the one on the right, yes. I have not seen the one on the left.
oni_fire_demon
CreepEyeLangley

NOOO I most certainly do NOT want him with Rei... Or Rei with him. Besides, whatever crazy bond Rei has with Shinji, its not the "Romantic" kind.

And as for Asuka... its painfully, sadly, pathetically obvious... that she likeloves Shinji. And you see it even more in the directors cut of episode 22.
You can see what she feels for him... and that makes me sad. But even tho there might have been hinting towards that couple, there's no way it would happen because Asuka keeps pushing him away no matter how much she doesnt want to.
And Shinji keeps running from her, even tho he doesnt want to do that.

He only asks her for help because he knows alsjkdlaks screw that

Asuka+Shinji=mad cow disease.

Thats very bad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out