Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think that they should base the games on the anime since it is longer, but the movie is more exciting and much more action. I don't have any of the games, because my parents won't let me get any, but if any of you have one, how are they??
Eva-Pilot

The Eva Live Action movie was mentioned in an interview with Anno and he specifically said that he wanted them to do something different from the events in the anime. He said that it was ok if they used the same characters, Evas, and angels, but he suggested to them that they take a different route. I think that's a good idea, but the thing is a couple of the 6 total Evangelion games has great plot potential for expansion.

I particularly like the Girlfriend of Steel 1 and 2, since they're like interactive movies rather than games, and they have standing plots that could easily be expanded. But, to be honest, I'm going to see this movie one way or another, so I guess it doesn't matter to me what they plan to do.

Ah, yes. That actually seems like a good idea.
I dont see how they're going to get all of those ideas into one film. But hey, thats why I'm gonna have to watch it wink

The games would be interesting to see taken into further development. Girlfriend of Steel2 has a manga based on it already.
That seems quite ... cute at this point. The characters are pretty decently similar as well.
CreepEyeLangley

The games would be interesting to see taken into further development. Girlfriend of Steel2 has a manga based on it already.
That seems quite ... cute at this point. The characters are pretty decently similar as well.

Girlfriend of Steel 2 has a manga? Oh, I've gotta find that and get it. I've read a sorta synopsis on it and I'm interested in that story so far.
Eva-Pilot
CreepEyeLangley

Girlfriend of Steel 2 has a manga? Oh, I've gotta find that and get it. I've read a sorta synopsis on it and I'm interested in that story so far.

I've got the first 3 or 4 volumes of it, if you're interested in reading.
PM me and such.
....Bleh.. ShinjixRei...dgkanshjasngasdg :; twitches and dies a brutal horrible death. ::
CreepEyeLangley
Eva-Pilot
CreepEyeLangley

PM me and such.

Where'd you buy it?
Rei Ayanami

Where'd you buy it?

Ah, you should know my by now...
It comes out in the monthly Asuka Magazine... soooooooo I downloaded it. twisted
IM me and I'll send if you want.

Asuka gets so jealous, its like rawr.
CreepEyeLangley
Eva-Pilot
CreepEyeLangley

PM me and such.

I think all have to get those from you, I could only find chapter 4.
Akahoshi

Lol, so what am I now? The LoveEva Pimp?? ... hmmm I like it.
CreepEyeLangley

Ah, you should know my by now...
It comes out in the monthly Asuka Magazine... soooooooo I downloaded it. twisted
IM me and I'll send if you want.

Asuka gets so jealous, its like rawr.

Mmk. Jealous Asuka = Hot Asuka
I know jealous Asuka=hot Asuka.... She's the one you left me for... crying
CreepEyeLangley
Akahoshi

Lol, so what am I now? The LoveEva Pimp?? ... hmmm I like it.

lol, the title fits you perfectly.

I got tired of searching for it, way to much mangaX came out of those searches. *shudders*
Eww poor you. I feel your pain lol

IM me if you want the manga then.
CreepEyeLangley
I know jealous Asuka=hot Asuka.... She's the one you left me for... crying

We can have an affair. wink
CreepEyeLangley
Eww poor you. I feel your pain lol

IM me if you want the manga then.

If your talk about AIM, then there's no chance of it happening, I have a thing with AIM. But I have no problems with MSNM so how about is I use that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff