Autobots 0.2540415704388 25.4% [ 110 ]
Decepticons 0.22632794457275 22.6% [ 98 ]
Triple Changers! 0.085450346420323 8.5% [ 37 ]
I like them all 0.43418013856813 43.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 433 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 180 181 182 > >> >>> »|

Valiant Jackling

Gundamu

That's not the case where I am sadly. Walmart has a much better selection of B. Shots. But I still managed to get two for me and two for my mom at target. I got Brawl(new fav. such nice detail!) and Barricade. For my mom I got Optimus Prime(she's crazy about that 'Bot) and Bumblebee. I even managed to snag Deluxe Knockout, which is a pretty damn good figure, and Voyager Starscream! My mom got herself the Voyager of Optimus. A pretty good morning I must say.

It's really super unbalanced. At least the Hot Shot remold is pretty cool looking.

I can't wait to get my hands on Fall of Cybertron myself. Especially after seeing that 10 minute vid of the first stage. Freaking beautiful. I can't believe you can actually play all of that! The rest of the game must be mind blowing!

Haha. Brawl is a nice looking Bot Shot. Probably helps that most of them are cars or trucks and this guy is a little tank. Detail is certainly higher than on most of them too.

Arg! You found KO. Lol. Still debating getting him but reprolables is making stickers for him and they tend to do a good job... that and I am capable of painting so I really could customize him myself if I wanted to knock out the paintbrushes. Never actually brought myself to paint a figure, but KO all but screams for it <.<

Which figure did you find unbalanced? I had my OP standing on one leg for quite a while xd

Yeah, that starter footage looked pretty kickbutt. But the first one was really pretty darn good too 3nodding

Bampot

I'm too excited for this. <3 It's kind of funny that you posted the trailer because I found out last night that my boyfriend hadn't seen it yet and showed it to him last night and now he's fanboying everywhere.

Haha. Fanboying is all but required upon seeing it xd

Hunter

Best part about Fall of Cybertron will be the toys. Can't wait to get that Starscream
I cannot find a Vehicon or Knockout from robots in disguise anywhere... All the stores have are Cliffjumpers and Bumblebees now.

Hunter

I can't find the new Deluxe bots either. I've got the new voyagers, and I've seen the new cyberverse, but not the deluxe.

Assimilated Wolf

Erailea
Gundamu

That's not the case where I am sadly. Walmart has a much better selection of B. Shots. But I still managed to get two for me and two for my mom at target. I got Brawl(new fav. such nice detail!) and Barricade. For my mom I got Optimus Prime(she's crazy about that 'Bot) and Bumblebee. I even managed to snag Deluxe Knockout, which is a pretty damn good figure, and Voyager Starscream! My mom got herself the Voyager of Optimus. A pretty good morning I must say.

It's really super unbalanced. At least the Hot Shot remold is pretty cool looking.

I can't wait to get my hands on Fall of Cybertron myself. Especially after seeing that 10 minute vid of the first stage. Freaking beautiful. I can't believe you can actually play all of that! The rest of the game must be mind blowing!

Haha. Brawl is a nice looking Bot Shot. Probably helps that most of them are cars or trucks and this guy is a little tank. Detail is certainly higher than on most of them too.

Arg! You found KO. Lol. Still debating getting him but reprolables is making stickers for him and they tend to do a good job... that and I am capable of painting so I really could customize him myself if I wanted to knock out the paintbrushes. Never actually brought myself to paint a figure, but KO all but screams for it <.<

Which figure did you find unbalanced? I had my OP standing on one leg for quite a while xd

Yeah, that starter footage looked pretty kickbutt. But the first one was really pretty darn good too 3nodding

He's super hefty too!

I say go ahead and get KO. He might need some superglue/nail polish tightening in some places. Mine did on the grill and shoulders, but all in all he's a fantastic figure. I love the paint job as is. May not be perfectly accurate, but it's still good. He looks even better with Arcee's BFG! He seriously has a really nice feel to him in hand.

I meant the way they release the RID figures. An amazing figure like the Vehicon shouldn't be one to a case! At least the Wave 3 revisions will have two to a case. Should really up the chances of getting one at retail price. No way am I paying 60+ dollars for it online. emotion_donotwant

Agreed. It was very dramatic. I loved the way Optimus just stood aside as Grimlock transformed to kick a**.

Valiant Jackling

Gundamu
He's super hefty too!

I say go ahead and get KO. He might need some superglue/nail polish tightening in some places. Mine did on the grill and shoulders, but all in all he's a fantastic figure. I love the paint job as is. May not be perfectly accurate, but it's still good. He looks even better with Arcee's BFG! He seriously has a really nice feel to him in hand.

I meant the way they release the RID figures. An amazing figure like the Vehicon shouldn't be one to a case! At least the Wave 3 revisions will have two to a case. Should really up the chances of getting one at retail price. No way am I paying 60+ dollars for it online. emotion_donotwant

Agreed. It was very dramatic. I loved the way Optimus just stood aside as Grimlock transformed to kick a**.

I have to find him first. Haha. I did see Hotshot in Walmart today! But I passed him up crying For starters I really shouldn't spend any more money on Transformers until I get paid again, but it also had a factory-reject sort of feel to it. The entire trunk area of the toy was scuffed and mis-painted (red splotches). But the good news is he's starting to show up in my area. And the fact he was sharing a shelf with two Arcee's is somewhat comforting considering she's been scarce (not that I was looking to buy her). Just have to wait until I stumble upon him again.

Ah. Gotcha. Haha. Hopefully, like with Arcee, a month or so down the line Vehicon will be easy to find. I would like find him after my next paycheck though xp

I honestly don't think Hasbro understands how the distribution works, what with all the nonsense going on with this line (FE's and PRID) but I think Vehicon is also slated to be in Wave 4. Don't quote me on that though. But I do feel you about the online prices. I'm evading them. Scalpers are taking advantage of people, not that I understand why people would want to spend 4-5 times as much on a toy that'll eventually show up O.o I understand it a bit more if you're in an area where Transformers are scarce or non existent, but not so much if you have retailers selling them nearby.

Valiant Jackling

Vickicon
I can't find the new Deluxe bots either. I've got the new voyagers, and I've seen the new cyberverse, but not the deluxe.

I haven't seen any of the new voyagers gonk Only just saw Hotshot today, but still no sign of KO or Vehicon emotion_8c

Hunter

Erailea
Vickicon

I haven't seen any of the new voyagers gonk Only just saw Hotshot today, but still no sign of KO or Vehicon emotion_8c

My local wal-mart had two of each, I snatched up a pair and saw the other two in there for almost a week.
Though I have yet to see them anywhere else.

Bulkhead is great, but I prefer my deluxe Starscream over the voyager one
I don't have the FE Bulkhead to compare those two, but the FE Starscream just looks better

Valiant Jackling

Vickicon

My local wal-mart had two of each, I snatched up a pair and saw the other two in there for almost a week.
Though I have yet to see them anywhere else.

Bulkhead is great, but I prefer my deluxe Starscream over the voyager one
I don't have the FE Bulkhead to compare those two, but the FE Starscream just looks better

Is only Starscream and Bulky part of the wave 2 voyagers? Guess I can't be too disappointed about not seeing them then. I have the FE's, though it is kind of lame that they and wave 3 deluxes have been out this long and they haven't really hit my area yet >.<

Just from the pictures I prefer FE Bulkhead over the PRID one, but if I was in a crunch for cash I'd go for the PRID version. My Takara Bulkhead was something like $60 >.< Was worth it though. He looks pretty kick butt! I have to get around to opening him one of these days... he's been sitting in his box safe and sound since I got him. Didn't want to risk him getting damaged while we were redoing my room. Almost have everything moved back in, but still have a little to go. I'll crack him open when everything is settled. I'm itching to tinker with him but I know once he's out he's not going back in the box xd So it's best to resist the urge right now.

Can't decide if I want him on my desk or dresser. lol. I'll figure that out once he's free.

Assimilated Wolf

Erailea
Gundamu
He's super hefty too!

I have to find him first. Haha. I did see Hotshot in Walmart today! But I passed him up crying For starters I really shouldn't spend any more money on Transformers until I get paid again, but it also had a factory-reject sort of feel to it. The entire trunk area of the toy was scuffed and mis-painted (red splotches). But the good news is he's starting to show up in my area. And the fact he was sharing a shelf with two Arcee's is somewhat comforting considering she's been scarce (not that I was looking to buy her). Just have to wait until I stumble upon him again.

Ah. Gotcha. Haha. Hopefully, like with Arcee, a month or so down the line Vehicon will be easy to find. I would like find him after my next paycheck though xp

I honestly don't think Hasbro understands how the distribution works, what with all the nonsense going on with this line (FE's and PRID) but I think Vehicon is also slated to be in Wave 4. Don't quote me on that though. But I do feel you about the online prices. I'm evading them. Scalpers are taking advantage of people, not that I understand why people would want to spend 4-5 times as much on a toy that'll eventually show up O.o I understand it a bit more if you're in an area where Transformers are scarce or non existent, but not so much if you have retailers selling them nearby.

I hope you can find him. Really? that's a shame. Hopefully it's just that one model.

I certainly hope so! I really want one. Such an improvement on the FE version's design.

They really don't. It's the whole "I want it NOOOOW!!!" mentality that causes people to do that. Oh, well. The figure is so good, I can wait for it. Shame that the Jet Vehicon is slated for a Japan-only release. ******** Takara... emotion_bigvein Why the hell would they do something like that?! I really hate s**t like that.

Seiko of Darkness

That really sucks.

Valiant Jackling

Gundamu

I hope you can find him. Really? that's a shame. Hopefully it's just that one model.

I certainly hope so! I really want one. Such an improvement on the FE version's design.

They really don't. It's the whole "I want it NOOOOW!!!" mentality that causes people to do that. Oh, well. The figure is so good, I can wait for it. Shame that the Jet Vehicon is slated for a Japan-only release. ******** Takara... emotion_bigvein Why the hell would they do something like that?! I really hate s**t like that.

Seiko of Darkness

That really sucks.

I'm hoping so. Would be a shame is more are like that one mold...

Takara is a completely different entity from Hasbro. They tend to share mold designs but Takara, being it's own completely separate entity, is free to make whatever molds they like. And they tend to do more than Hasbro. Even the Animated line saw more figures from Takara than Hasbro, which is a shame. Takara is so damn expensive! I try not to order their stuff unless it's on sale or a special case - like with FE Bulkhead and Cliffjumper; At the time I ordered them the Takara versions were cheaper than the scalping online Hasbro versions (Hasbro's Bulkhead was going for $100 O.O ). They've since come down but both still hover around Takara's prices and I prefer the metallic paint job Takara gave them. Sometimes the look is cheesy but on Bulk and Cliff I feel it adds a significant amount of life to them. Wish I could have gotten FE Optimus but I missed that pre-order boat and I refuse to pay more than $60 for him, which is a squeamish enough point for me. $35 and under is my comfort zone for a single toy. Anything more tends to be a rare and "special occasion" like thing. Only 4 out of the 170 or so figures in my collection were over that allotment (DOTM Leaders Ironhide and Sentinel, Ultimate Optimus (who was $45) and FE Bulkhead).

Assimilated Wolf

Erailea
Gundamu

Seiko of Darkness

That really sucks.

I'm hoping so. Would be a shame is more are like that one mold...

Takara is a completely different entity from Hasbro. They tend to share mold designs but Takara, being it's own completely separate entity, is free to make whatever molds they like. And they tend to do more than Hasbro. Even the Animated line saw more figures from Takara than Hasbro, which is a shame. Takara is so damn expensive! I try not to order their stuff unless it's on sale or a special case - like with FE Bulkhead and Cliffjumper; At the time I ordered them the Takara versions were cheaper than the scalping online Hasbro versions (Hasbro's Bulkhead was going for $100 O.O ). They've since come down but both still hover around Takara's prices and I prefer the metallic paint job Takara gave them. Sometimes the look is cheesy but on Bulk and Cliff I feel it adds a significant amount of life to them. Wish I could have gotten FE Optimus but I missed that pre-order boat and I refuse to pay more than $60 for him, which is a squeamish enough point for me. $35 and under is my comfort zone for a single toy. Anything more tends to be a rare and "special occasion" like thing. Only 4 out of the 170 or so figures in my collection were over that allotment (DOTM Leaders Ironhide and Sentinel, Ultimate Optimus (who was $45) and FE Bulkhead).

Exactly. If they can share designs and choose to keep the Jet V. over there then FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Valiant Jackling

Gundamu

Exactly. If they can share designs and choose to keep the Jet V. over there then FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Hasbro's cheap xp Takara seems to take more pride in the products.

Assimilated Wolf

Erailea
Gundamu

With all those stickers and whatnot.... stare
Everybody's cheap these days.

Valiant Jackling

Gundamu
Erailea
Gundamu

With all those stickers and whatnot.... stare
Everybody's cheap these days.

With the Prime line, yeah, but then again it's a throw back to G1. Usually they're doing more than Hasbro does, or so it's seemed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff