Total Votes:[ 433 ]

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erailea
Obersturmbannfuehrer Chii
Oh man...my Masterpiece Wheeljack just got paid for...I **CAN'T WAIT** to get it!

I know the feels! Though mine hasn't been paid for yet.... BBTS hasn't gotten their stock in xp

Also, Wheeljack has a face! Who knew! Lol. It's a nice touch. I wouldn't have thought they'd go through that trouble considering most of his face is covered by a mouth guard.

I always knew G1 Wheeljack had a face under that thing! He wears the faceguard to keep all those explosions from spoiling that glorious, manly mustache he's got going on. XD

In all seriousness, though, it is indeed cool! But it really seems to be a trend for MP figures now. The seekers had alternate faces, right? I know my skywarp does at least. And didn't Bumblebee have a different face that made him look more like his 80's toy?

Shameless Dog

So I'm feelin' pretty good. Went to a comic con on Saturday, and I snagged a Takara AM-12 War Breakdown MISB for 100 bucks. I missed out on this particular deco and I wanted it for awhile, and considering the prices it goes for I felt 100 was good enough!

Lunatic

I'm back again sharing some of my recent hauls. Jetfire was due to my wonderful fiancee for my late birthday present.
Unique Toys Mania King 2nd version

User Image

MP Wheeljack

User Image

Generations Crosscut

User Image

Generations Nightbeat

User Image

Generations Jhiaxus

User Image

Generations Windblade

User Image
User Image

And lastly Generations Jetfire without the chrome.

User Image
User Image

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Invisibility 100
Am I the only one that likes the chrome on jetfires weapons. Also you know whats fun using microman and transformers together. Ever since I got microman i love them and they go good with most of my transformers (it looks abit weierd with my Beast War molds)

Robotic Exhibitionist

Does anyone here play Transformers Universe? I made an account way back, but I was disappointed that they changed it from a MMO to a MOBA. I recently started playing it and it's not too bad.
right now my favorite character is the decepticon Sinnertwin.
but for a very long time it has always been Soundwave

Valiant Jackling

Littlest Irken

I always knew G1 Wheeljack had a face under that thing! He wears the faceguard to keep all those explosions from spoiling that glorious, manly mustache he's got going on. XD

In all seriousness, though, it is indeed cool! But it really seems to be a trend for MP figures now. The seekers had alternate faces, right? I know my skywarp does at least. And didn't Bumblebee have a different face that made him look more like his 80's toy?

Indeed! Nothing should ever mar that glorious mustache! xd

But Is it a "thing" now? Never heard of it being done before. Doesn't help I've pretty much ignored the Seekers xp Now that you mention it, though, I do seem to recall Bee coming with a secondary face as a perk since he was so small compared to other MPs.

On a different note.... I keep seeing pictures of Windblade and kinda regret not pre-ordering her. Ah well. She might wind up being like Vehicon - impossible to find for a few months, then is shelf warming everywhere

Valiant Jackling

Obersturmbannfuehrer Chii
So I'm feelin' pretty good. Went to a comic con on Saturday, and I snagged a Takara AM-12 War Breakdown MISB for 100 bucks. I missed out on this particular deco and I wanted it for awhile, and considering the prices it goes for I felt 100 was good enough!

Not too shabby considering that toy is, what, two years old now? I got mine back when it first came out from a local Japanese-import toy store for.... $70, I think. Really nice figure, but I swore off all of the other Takara ones from the line because I was way too OCD applying those damn stickers. Lol.

Bampot
Does anyone here play Transformers Universe? I made an account way back, but I was disappointed that they changed it from a MMO to a MOBA. I recently started playing it and it's not too bad.

I got an email a month or so ago saying I could join in on the beta (or something), but I never took up the offer. I've been too busy to be pulled into video games sweatdrop
Here I was freaking out over thinking that I would never find a Rattrap, I've found at least 15 now. His tight a** arm joints are kind of a let down. sad

Star

Dang, I really want Jetfire, he's been one of my favorite characters since I was little. I didn't know there was a none-chrome version, is it mass release?
Crosscut also looks great.

Shameless Dog

Erailea

Not too shabby considering that toy is, what, two years old now? I got mine back when it first came out from a local Japanese-import toy store for.... $70, I think. Really nice figure, but I swore off all of the other Takara ones from the line because I was way too OCD applying those damn stickers. Lol.

I only have one other Takara Prime figure...the jet vehicon. Great figure...but yeah Takara's stickers suck.

Yeah...I guess Breakdown can go for 100 loose or something like that?

Anyways I am REALLY loving Windblade. She's got a ton of style and character that I love. The toy head looks great and I definitely prefer it over Sarah Stone's design.

Lunatic

Eidoleon
Dang, I really want Jetfire, he's been one of my favorite characters since I was little. I didn't know there was a none-chrome version, is it mass release?

I removed the chrome from it. Some of it was already chipped out of the box.

Star

Mildellas
Eidoleon

Ahh, good to know that's possible, thanks!

Shameless Dog

Mildellas
Eidoleon

Is that actually red plastic underneath that?! eek

What did you do to remove it? Wow...if it's red plastic under there then I'll have to remove the chrome off mine too when I get it!

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Invisibility 100
I just got the minicon assualt team and there pretty cool but i perfer them combined but i do like the helicopter in her robot form

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff