Autobots or Decepticons?

Autobots 0.2540415704388 25.4% [ 110 ]
Decepticons 0.22632794457275 22.6% [ 98 ]
Triple Changers! 0.085450346420323 8.5% [ 37 ]
I like them all 0.43418013856813 43.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 433 ]

Valiant Jackling

riderzero777
Yeah it all came in now and im happy with everything infact i didnt even need railspike i traded him and some junkers off to this one guy for RID Landfill.Yeah i cant wait for the generations Arcee,Chromia,and Windblade. When i heard about chromia i thought she was going to be a redeco not a new mold.

I'm on the fence with Wingblade She looks pretty amazing, but she's top heavy and tips easily, according to a review. Bums me out a bit.

Bampot
I neeeeeeed Chromia! Like, I'm excited for all the fems, but CHROMIA! I need her now! And Brainstorm too!

I'm going to be really upset if they don't make Nautica.

What do you guys think about RID 2015? It looks very underwhelming, compared to Prime, but I'm excited about the characters. Going to hold out hope and not judge it until I see it for myself.

Now that they have 3 unique fem-bot molds, I'll actually be surprised if we don't see re-deco's and/or slight retoolings to make the other femmes in the TF universe.

Saw the RID trailer last night. Looks like it could be a fun show, but I have to agree with Mura, the art direction is... meh. I've never been a big fan of shows that attempt to get a 2D look with the 3D medium. The flat cell-like coloration and hard shadows just doesn't work for me in the 3D format.

I'll give it a shot when it comes out and see how it goes. Goodness knows I didn't like the fact the characters in Oban Star Racers didn't have noses (so there was this odd void on their face, even when in profile), but the story was so good I didn't care and eventually got used to it. Lol. It's still one of my favorite cartoon series.

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
I don't collect Transformers but I do have some toys.
I think I have about 4 or 5 of them. They've been in a box at my parents' attic for decades.
The only one I can remember from the top of my head is Wheeljack
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Invisibility 100
Erailea
riderzero777
Yeah it all came in now and im happy with everything infact i didnt even need railspike i traded him and some junkers off to this one guy for RID Landfill.Yeah i cant wait for the generations Arcee,Chromia,and Windblade. When i heard about chromia i thought she was going to be a redeco not a new mold.

I'm on the fence with Wingblade She looks pretty amazing, but she's top heavy and tips easily, according to a review. Bums me out a bit.

Bampot
I neeeeeeed Chromia! Like, I'm excited for all the fems, but CHROMIA! I need her now! And Brainstorm too!

What do you guys think about RID 2015? It looks very underwhelming, compared to Prime, but I'm excited about the characters. Going to hold out hope and not judge it until I see it for myself.

Now that they have 3 unique fem-bot molds, I'll actually be surprised if we don't see re-deco's and/or slight retoolings to make the other femmes in the TF universe.

Saw the RID trailer last night. Looks like it could be a fun show, but I have to agree with Mura, the art direction is... meh. I've never been a big fan of shows that attempt to get a 2D look with the 3D medium. The flat cell-like coloration and hard shadows just doesn't work for me in the 3D format.

I'll give it a shot when it comes out and see how it goes. Goodness knows I didn't like the fact the characters in Oban Star Racers didn't have noses (so there was this odd void on their face, even when in profile), but the story was so good I didn't care and eventually got used to it. Lol. It's still one of my favorite cartoon series.
Sorry for the late response i been busey. But still i could live with the top heavy i like her robot and vehicle design alot.
Cutieboynoobster
yes!, i am a transformer! biggrin
sweg
riderzero777
Erailea
riderzero777

Bampot

Sorry for the late response i been busey. But still i could live with the top heavy i like her robot and vehicle design alot.

The art of the new robots in disguise show looks way too much like that steaming pile of spark manure Energon. Alas in the past Transformers have shown that you can enjoy the show and look beyond the art: Transformers Animated.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erailea
riderzero777

Bampot

Top heavy or not, I'm totally loving Windblade thus far. I've not seen any reviews of her yet, though, but I need one for my newest Armada Starscream. >>

Also, I've been known to get over an art style if I really like the show as well. Animated is still "bleh" for me style and animation-wise but it ended up better than expected. Best example of style I got used to was definitely Adventure Time. I used to dislike it because I thought the art was awful but the style really does have a lot of charm to it and it does grow on you if you like the writing.

Aged Member

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
I did collect almost all of the leader class transformers Micheal bay movies up to #3. They only transformer left I needed was Brawl Leader class figure. I wasn't happy when they revealed the #4 leaders figures because of the simpler transformations steps and detail. Eh what can I say.

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Invisibility 100
I won a transformers universe classics galvatron for 21 dollars.

Valiant Jackling

Angry BABY-BONNIE-HOOD

That's one of the main reasons I only liked the film and don't love it. But I'll also admit I went into the movie with really low expectations. It's hard to be disappointed when you go in expecting the film to suck worse Starscream's ability to rule over the Decepticons.

Like you, It bothered me that humanity was depicted as a bunch of total dip-weeds. Humans can be dumb, but Bay took it to a whole new level. It didn't make sense that humanity as a whole had a blanket fear of Cybertronians. I mean, seriously, did the governments of the world (who had been hiding them for years) just throw them under the bus after DOTM? Nothing in AoE spoke of a sense of understand from anyone, other than the villains (big surprise). Even the main characters had the blanket "OMG ALIEN ROBOTS ARE BAD!!!" fear.

You'd have thought that since the Autobots stopped the annihilation and/or enslavement of mankind that there would have been people out defending them or at least trying to spread good will. But nope. Nothing. Autobots are bad. Decepticons are bad. Giant robots in general are bad.

edit: I got the who CIA corrupted official thing (was a bit of an eye roll, but if you're going to have an evil human the CIA makes a good target for such things), but the fact that the rest of humanity was willing to back up this corrupted belief was... annoying.

Valiant Jackling

zeo_moshimoshi
I did collect almost all of the leader class transformers Micheal bay movies up to #3. They only transformer left I needed was Brawl Leader class figure. I wasn't happy when they revealed the #4 leaders figures because of the simpler transformations steps and detail. Eh what can I say.

A part of me wishes I had gotten into leaders while i had tons of display space, but the other part is glad I didn't. I would have run out of room faster xd

I have three of the movie leaders - Optimus and Starscream (I believe both were from RoTF... it's early for me to think with that much clarity. lol) and DoTM Ironhide ('cause i was upset when he died gonk ). 'Hide is my favorite.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erailea
zeo_moshimoshi

A part of me wishes I had gotten into leaders while i had tons of display space, but the other part is glad I didn't. I would have run out of room faster xd

I have three of the movie leaders - Optimus and Starscream (I believe both were from RoTF... it's early for me to think with that much clarity. lol) and DoTM Ironhide ('cause i was upset when he died gonk ). 'Hide is my favorite.

I think I have maybe two leader class movie figures.Both of which are Bumblebee. One is DOTM and I got it because that was the only Bumblebee figure I intended to buy. The other one was just sort of given to me in a box of TF figures my friend had lying around. To be perfectly honest I'm not even sure if it IS a leader class but I'm going to assume so due to the size.

Valiant Jackling

o Mura o

I think I have maybe two leader class movie figures.Both of which are Bumblebee. One is DOTM and I got it because that was the only Bumblebee figure I intended to buy. The other one was just sort of given to me in a box of TF figures my friend had lying around. To be perfectly honest I'm not even sure if it IS a leader class but I'm going to assume so due to the size.

If it's a movie Bee, it's either a Leader or Ultimate. I don't think Hasbro ever did a Supreme class figure for him (but I could totally be wrong about that). Ultimate Bee has lights, a crud load of sounds and basic automatic movements (his arms and door-wings move). So if your Bee says/sings more than 10 different things, chances are he's the Ultimate figure xd

Aged Member

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Well I still looking for the Leader Brawl because it is a very rare hard to find gonk $200+ on ebay @*&^*@#*$ I wish I went back in time and got one when I had the chance because there were 2 versions the original and the repainted desert paint. I know that online they have a Takara re issued Leader Brawl but its still expensive.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff