Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Genius

I feel like I have been super MIA in the doll world lately.
I started a short term occasional teaching job a few weeks ago which has turned into a long term position. At the end of each week I keep finding out that the teacher I am in for is not coming back for another week, and so I am planning one week at a time and everything is totally crazy. I know I'm overworking myself, so I am trying to relax tonight. I've been meaning to take a family photo of all my dolls but I am never around during daylight hours. Getting up at 6 and crashing at 10 has been a super change of pace for me.
Anyway, maybe I will get a minute this weekend to do something with my dollies. I've been keeping Paige close to me lately, it's weird but braiding her super soft wig is relaxing.

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Sounds tough. I wish I still had my job. I liked my job, even though it was exhausting. I did 5 hour days mainly, and evening shifts, but it was so busy that when I got home at midnight I almots fell asleep standing

Obsessive Cultist

User Image

BB emotion_bigheart

@Spore: Sorry to hear you don't have much time for the gang. But yay, work o: I hope it's not all stress, but also a little fun.

Blessed Explorer

5,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Three of my dolls got new wigs at con but I'm just now really taking pictures lol. So spam anyone? lol Here's some Bao in a bucket, some shrine maiden Chiyoko(new wig and outfit) and Linn got a new wig as well! User Image User Image User Image

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

So, Frosts body came in today and I pretty much love teh model delf body.
The posing is insanely good.
I thought he'd be too heavy to do much due to the bulkyness, but I set him on his knees and he litterally held himself up no matter the angle. His arms stay where I want them too. One foot balancing not so much. Standing is actually kinda weird/hard to do though. Like Meg, he has weak ankles [... Haha.. hercules.... Yep.]
Once he's all complete, I'll share pictures.

Versatile Shapeshifter

11,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
Hey everyone!
So a friend and I are interested in the IMPLdoll Cassie, but we can't seem to find anyone who owns one! We had a few questions, namely; Does anyone have any pictures of the doll at several angles (and maybe without the wig?), what type of clothes that doll body can wear, and any comments about the body (both good and bad!)
Thanks in advance, I wasn't sure where else to ask ^^;

Blessed Explorer

5,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Cassie is super cute, unfortunately I don't know anything about her specifically. Wish I could help. I have an Iris though so general impl questions I might be able to help with.

Versatile Shapeshifter

11,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
hmm well, any general opinions on the body? like... (dangit my friend is more experienced than i am) well for now any general information would be great i'll be back in the morning with the more detailed questions~

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Bastians gloves arrived ~ And new wig and shirt. Here's pic of him in his new wig and little of the gloves and shirt
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Bastians new wig by Freyrferret, on Flickr

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
There was a tiny in my mailbox today~

User Image

(Blondie is the new boy)

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Casey Draws
There was a tiny in my mailbox today~

User Image

(Blondie is the new boy)

They're both sooo cute! Congrats!
Hey there,
I hope it's okay that I join in here.
I don't actually have bjd at the moment,
but I've been into them for ages!
It's only now that I finally have a job and stuff so I've started saving for my first one. (:

Obsessive Cultist

popcorn honeymoon
Hey there,
I hope it's okay that I join in here.
I don't actually have bjd at the moment,
but I've been into them for ages!
It's only now that I finally have a job and stuff so I've started saving for my first one. (:

Welcome to the thread emotion_yatta
What doll are you saving for?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas