Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Razumi Yazura
go-go chee
Thank you very much Razumi!
No problem. Sadly, this is not a goodbye to just the ball. It's also a temporary goodbye from me as well. I had a fight with my parents earlier today. I'm leaving the online world for awhile. I don't know for how long. This is my punishment to myself.
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that... well, good luck with the situation, hope it gets better soon and thank you for organising this. biggrin
Centhys
*Eats a pistachio*
Noooo! There's no time for that!!! *drags you back to the dancing thread*
Razumi Yazura
go-go chee
No problem. Sadly, this is not a goodbye to just the ball. It's also a temporary goodbye from me as well. I had a fight with my parents earlier today. I'm leaving the online world for awhile. I don't know for how long. This is my punishment to myself.

<center>Wow..well good luck out in the real world, and once again thank you and everyone who made the ball possible.

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
Razumi Yazura
go-go chee
Aww... well, I hope you have I nice time while you're gone! heart 3nodding

Ice-Cold Girl

Bye, and thanks for the ball everyone 3nodding
*goes back to fishing* xd
I found out the ball was ending before I found out it started! surprised
*eats a muffin* I make my stand. Now I can say I was here.
You'll have to drag me out by meh ears!
*partays as fast as possible before admins lock the place up*
Need... Avatar... Saving.... *whump*
Wow you punish yourself for an argument with your parents. If i did that i would be confined to my room for eternity. Nah im just too old to be living with my parents. Im 21 we clash as simple as that. I hope you sort things out. 3nodding

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
;.; Must we leave?
It's time to leave...

Demonic Prophet

9,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Twas fun ^^

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
InnocentBlackShadow
Wow you punish yourself for an argument with your parents. If i did that i would be confined to my room for eternity. Nah im just too old to be living with my parents. Im 21 we clash as simple as that. I hope you sort things out. 3nodding
I'm 20, turning 21 on March 18th. I stay with my parents since I fear what my father would do to my younger siblings. If that weren't the case, I would have left just like my older sister. I come from a strict Filipino family. Have to punish myself or something worse happens.
Razumi Yazura
InnocentBlackShadow
I'm 20, turning 21 on March 18th. I stay with my parents since I fear what my father would do to my younger siblings. If that weren't the case, I would have left just like my older sister. I come from a strict Filipino family. Have to punish myself or something worse happens.

I wish the best of luck to you Razumi heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces