Welcome to Gaia! ::

i didn't even know there was a 3rd gaia ball ._x
Razumi Yazura
We have no control over locking the ball forum. Technically, the ball is over, so...move on with you Gaia lives, please. wink Waiting for an Admin to lock the forum.

This was indeed fun. Hope to see you next year and I hope next year's Master of Ceremonies has as much fun as I did. Times will be tough, but at the end, it's all worth it.

My final post from me, cos its 3am and i have university tomorrow. I hope things turn out ok for you. If you ever need anyone to talk to give me a pm. I am always there to comfort. 3nodding

Thanks for the best ball yet^^ and would like to do something next year if at all possible.

Goodbye 3nodding
InnocentBlackShadow
Razumi Yazura
We have no control over locking the ball forum. Technically, the ball is over, so...move on with you Gaia lives, please. wink Waiting for an Admin to lock the forum.

This was indeed fun. Hope to see you next year and I hope next year's Master of Ceremonies has as much fun as I did. Times will be tough, but at the end, it's all worth it.

My final post from me, cos its 3am and i have university tomorrow. I hope things turn out ok for you. If you ever need anyone to talk to give me a pm. I am always there to comfort. 3nodding

Thanks for the best ball yet^^ and would like to do something next year if at all possible.

Goodbye 3nodding

ok, night night Ms.InnocentBlackShadow smile
SO was this like an R.P or something
posting cause i can now goodbye im to lazy to speak proper english

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Farewell all Ball goers! ^_^ I will remember most of you guys fondly...
Bye, I hope you guys had fun at the ball!

(I hope I'm the last poster on this announcement... I'm going everywhere to do this. lol. Maybe it'll be a personal record.)

Coldfire's Wife

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
XD Bye peeeople!
(Last post hopefully?)

My final goodbye!
How about no? xd

Coldfire's Wife

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
XD Maybe it'll be a neverending party
Emi

That would be awesome. xd

Coldfire's Wife

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Trix_Disorder
Emi

That would be awesome. xd

Yes xd Super awesome! But it'd probly have to end eventually for future events sweatdrop
Muhahahahahahahahaha!!!! eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces