Welcome to Gaia! ::

Such a BOSS.

8,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
Mornin' Vixens. <3
Only a few weeks until we get Daryl back!
He's kinda a d**k, but he's leaps and bounds better a d**k than Shane. Here's hoping he give him the crossbow bolt to the knee he so rightfully deserves this coming season. wink
Robayn
heart heart heart

whee 3nodding heart he is so awsome whee heart

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Violet Meira
Mornin' Vixens. <3
Only a few weeks until we get Daryl back!

I'm pretty stoked!

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
MCRfox19
Robayn
heart heart heart

whee 3nodding heart he is so awsome whee heart

your love for Daryl clearly makes your brain fully functional - ie: delicious!
*glomps*

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Cocaine Samurai
He's kinda a d**k, but he's leaps and bounds better a d**k than Shane. Here's hoping he give him the crossbow bolt to the knee he so rightfully deserves this coming season. wink

I like to think of him more as socially awkward... he has been an introvert, but he's got a big heart. Comparing Daryl to Shane is like comparing a dog with violent tendencies to a rabid, wild hyena.

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Deanna456
Such a BOSS.
Robayn
Cocaine Samurai

I like to think of him more as socially awkward... he has been an introvert, but he's got a big heart. Comparing Daryl to Shane is like comparing a dog with violent tendencies to a rabid, wild hyena.

I attribute his dickishness to his idiot brother (his name escapes me). When you have that person as your sole role model for most of your life, you'd likely be a d**k, too. If nothing else, he's working on stepping out of his brother's shadow and being a better man.

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Cocaine Samurai
Robayn
Cocaine Samurai

I attribute his dickishness to his idiot brother (his name escapes me). When you have that person as your sole role model for most of your life, you'd likely be a d**k, too. If nothing else, he's working on stepping out of his brother's shadow and being a better man.

mmhmm
Merle (was his brother) was nothing good.
But Daryl has the potential to be a good man and an even stronger asset to the group!
Robayn

User Image

fan fics.

short stories and more about Daryl Dixon written by fans and posted with permission only.

what episode is that gif?

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
MCRfox19
Robayn

User Image

fan fics.

short stories and more about Daryl Dixon written by fans and posted with permission only.

what episode is that gif?

It is the 5th one, I believe, of second season. Not the finale but the one before.

5,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I wish there was an online fan shop that sold a replica of daryl's ear necklace...just saying xd But yes Daryl is totally badass and he has completely changed from how he was in season one. I love it! heart

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Millionaire 200
Cocaine Samurai

But what if Shane is stealing sweet roll? Do you think Rick will charge in waving a curved sword?

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
ritsukasoubi92
I wish there was an online fan shop that sold a replica of daryl's ear necklace...just saying xd But yes Daryl is totally badass and he has completely changed from how he was in season one. I love it! heart

Definitely can see this in how protective he's trying to be for Carol so far in the episode!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff