Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Amai_Neiko
hmm wonder if the movie would be on netflix whee

it would definitely be worth a look!

I love talking about what to do during a zombie apocalypse too!!
My friends all think that I'm hardcore enough to come up with a solid plan no matter what because I'm always playing zombie games, watching the movies, watching Walking Dead, even reading books about it, but the truth is that I think I'd be one of the first to die. lol.

There was one time I was opening the store I work at and the alarm started going off because my key was stuck in the door. I started kind of panicking because I'd been up all night playing Left 4 Dead 2 and then the alarm started wailing/'screeching, and I literally froze up, started crying, and even screamed a little myself because I thought the screeching was coming from a "witch" (which is a type of zombie in the Left 4 Dead games, brutal fast and rips you apart while screeching). LOL. it was so pathetic.

Karen_Kodaijin's Significant Otter

Adorable Marshmallow

Robayn
Amai_Neiko
hmm wonder if the movie would be on netflix whee

it would definitely be worth a look!

I love talking about what to do during a zombie apocalypse too!!
My friends all think that I'm hardcore enough to come up with a solid plan no matter what because I'm always playing zombie games, watching the movies, watching Walking Dead, even reading books about it, but the truth is that I think I'd be one of the first to die. lol.

There was one time I was opening the store I work at and the alarm started going off because my key was stuck in the door. I started kind of panicking because I'd been up all night playing Left 4 Dead 2 and then the alarm started wailing/'screeching, and I literally froze up, started crying, and even screamed a little myself because I thought the screeching was coming from a "witch" (which is a type of zombie in the Left 4 Dead games, brutal fast and rips you apart while screeching). LOL. it was so pathetic.

Talking about it is one thing but i think if it actually happened things would be totally different. I've even told my boyfriend too that i know i'd die because i wouldn't be able to outrun them if they were fast. xd As grim as that sounds. What got us started on it was the zombie 5k run in LA/San Diego. xp But he said "Don't worry I'll protect you!" heart Hehe. Whats awesome about everyone at work is that its a store full of nerds so they know how to use all the technical equipment in components and stuff. 3nodding We have the zombie survival book too. xp

Aww thats so sad sad The alarms at my work are freakin loud too. >.<;

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Daryl sucks.

Murphy MacManus FTW

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Amai_Neiko
P A Y A S O T R I S T E
h baybeh heart

lol i love your siggy xp no idea where its from but its just creepy and cute~

itsa must see . . . girl interupted
I hope they don't kill him off. He isn't in the comics. And since he is a created character by the show he is more expendable then any of the others. D: But I'd go with him hands down if everyone went separate ways.
Enik06
I hope they don't kill him off. He isn't in the comics. And since he is a created character by the show he is more expendable then any of the others. D: But I'd go with him hands down if everyone went separate ways.

i think i herd that they wer thinking of bringing him in the comics and ya i agree id be with him 100%

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
ZoMbIe_KiLleR235
Enik06

i think i herd that they wer thinking of bringing him in the comics and ya i agree id be with him 100%

What I heard was that his character was a concept for a future comic, but one that the writer was not entirely sold on. More of a possible character for the future books. But who knows? Writers are finicky and never makeup their minds!

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Enik06

Enik06

Oh, I don't know about that. They killed someone that didn't die in the comics and yet have kept people alive who died very early on in the books, so at this point I think everyone has the same chances of either being killed off or kept alive.

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
And just so everyone knows the reason for my horrible spelling and double posts is that damn autocorrect feature!
Robayn
ZoMbIe_KiLleR235
Enik06

What I heard was that his character was a concept for a future comic, but one that the writer was not entirely sold on. More of a possible character for the future books. But who knows? Writers are finicky and never makeup their minds!

true dat

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Amai_Neiko

Ahah!
Well, I expected them to be loud, but not so high-pitched and squealing!
Lack of sleep probably didn't help.

That is pretty cute of your bf to promise that! If I had a bf promise me that then I would probably tease him. Maybe tell him that he can protect me by running slower? Lol :p

Beloved Conversationalist

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
This thread makes me laugh. smile (in a good way)

At first I didn't like Daryl very much but as the show progresses I'm starting to appreciate him a little more. He acts very tough like he doesn't care about anyone but through his actions he proves that he does.

wahmbulance SPOILER ALERT wahmbulance DO NOT READ BELOW UNLESS YOU HAVE WATCHED THE LAST EPISODE IN SEASON 2.

Like in the last episode he saves Carol when she's trying to get away. Something else I have noticed is a bit of tension between them.. is Carol a possible love interest in the future? Not sure how I would feel about that.

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Blithea

At first I didn't like Daryl very much but as the show progresses I'm starting to appreciate him a little more. He acts very tough like he doesn't care about anyone but through his actions he proves that he does.

wahmbulance SPOILER ALERT wahmbulance DO NOT READ BELOW UNLESS YOU HAVE WATCHED THE LAST EPISODE IN SEASON 2.

Like in the last episode he saves Carol when she's trying to get away. Something else I have noticed is a bit of tension between them.. is Carol a possible love interest in the future? Not sure how I would feel about that.

It's very interesting you have brought that up since thee is a lot of speculation on that fact. I think a lot of people even think back to when he was going to put the axe in the husband and carol said she would do it. I think it is stretching it a bit to say that daryl's "attachment" started there, and I'm not ready to all it attraction yet, but he would not be the first young man to fall for an older woman, especially if he's developing a hero complex.

Since he couldn't save Sophia his feelings might project onto carol as she is also a female who is in need of a protector, and that seems to be the role that Daryl is trying to create for himself while he becomes a part of the group.

Beloved Conversationalist

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Robayn
Blithea

It's very interesting you have brought that up since thee is a lot of speculation on that fact. I think a lot of people even think back to when he was going to put the axe in the husband and carol said she would do it. I think it is stretching it a bit to say that daryl's "attachment" started there, and I'm not ready to all it attraction yet, but he would not be the first young man to fall for an older woman, especially if he's developing a hero complex.

Since he couldn't save Sophia his feelings might project onto carol as she is also a female who is in need of a protector, and that seems to be the role that Daryl is trying to create for himself while he becomes a part of the group.

From what little we know about his childhood, I think that caused him to grow so attached to finding Sophia. Possibly by finding her and saving her it would help him find himself? Find a spot in the group? I'm not sure. I appreciate your comments I enjoy good conversation!

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Blithea

Thank you! that is such a nice compliment biggrin

I like that thought on him finding himself. It makes a lot of sense with the vision he had of Merle, too. It was definitely a defining moment for Daryl. He was suddenly no longer "Merle's brother" or "redneck" or "hunter/tracker" or any of the previous roles people seemed to have put TO him, but rather the person that he was becoming.

It does also reinforce his want to be a sort of "protector" if he ever felt that he, in his own childhood, could have used a little more protection. It doesn't seem like Merle gave him much of that, if any, but the "conversation" that they have. Merle's idea of protection was more about exposing Daryl to everything that could hurt him to force him to learn to survive, rather than teach him about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff