Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Regular

I'm pretty sure they're going to kill Shane.
Maybe even Lori too.
That one's a long shot.
But Shane's dead by next season.
I'm pumped for the new episode.
I thought they said its going to be someone we dont expect. probably just someone who gets caught in the crossfire

Alien Cultist

21,775 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50

they seem like such important characters to die so soon. how many seasons do they want to make of the series though i wonder? i mean they could die regardless but yeah. you'd think they'd keep them around for the drama they cause.

i could see like dale or andrea or maybe even glen though. i don't think they'd kill daryl off.. or would they? O_____O
I doubt Lori is going anywhere.
However, I agree that there it is highly probable Shane dies. By the previews featured last week, and the ending of last weeks episode, a big rift is occuring, and somethin' is about to go down. Shane is getting out of hand, and Lori put it in Rick's head that Shane is dangerous, thus I think his time is up and he'll be out the door by the season finale.

Time to move on from the farm, too..

Devoted Prophet

9,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Consumer 100
challenge X-C E P T E D
I doubt Lori is going anywhere.
However, I agree that there it is highly probable Shane dies. By the previews featured last week, and the ending of last weeks episode, a big rift is occuring, and somethin' is about to go down. Shane is getting out of hand, and Lori put it in Rick's head that Shane is dangerous, thus I think his time is up and he'll be out the door by the season finale.

Time to move on from the farm, too..

I agree Shane has gotten a little out there and Lori has became kinda evil ever since Shane said it was his baby

Cuddly Puppy

d y z t o p i a

they seem like such important characters to die so soon. how many seasons do they want to make of the series though i wonder? i mean they could die regardless but yeah. you'd think they'd keep them around for the drama they cause.

i could see like dale or andrea or maybe even glen though. i don't think they'd kill daryl off.. or would they? O_____O

If they kill Daryl, I am going to throw my TV out a window.

Trash

Uncle Knickknack
I'm pretty sure they're going to kill Shane.
Maybe even Lori too.
That one's a long shot.
But Shane's dead by next season.
I'm pumped for the new episode.
(spoilerish)

well i know in the books lori and the baby girl get killed

Dangerous Lover

Shane hopefully he is next & also i hope the baby turns out to be his and rick leaves his wife's a** she's a drama queen

Dapper Dabbler

I believe someone is going to get infected. Nobody has been infected for awhile and the episode hinted at the virus might be going airborn. Juss sayin.

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
Overdose On Candy
I believe someone is going to get infected. Nobody has been infected for awhile and the episode hinted at the virus might be going airborn. Juss sayin.
true but if it did go airborne wouldnet the others get infected?
Im just guessing, but i pretty sure shane will eventually die...

Alien Cultist

21,775 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
d y z t o p i a

If they kill Daryl, I am going to throw my TV out a window.

hah. dawww. i know you and soo many girls would have broken hearts if he got killed off.

he definitely seems like the favorite of most girls here. xd

Devoted Member

Airborn is not going to happen. Zombie virus stays in the transfer of blood. If it was airborn there would just be no more story. not one worth watching anyway.
Overdose On Candy

After Shane rubbed his cut hand on the spot where a zombie just licked i think this might just happen...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff