• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
Uncle Knickknack
Lena Haag
Uncle Knickknack
Lena Haag
Uncle Knickknack
Lena Haag

Yes, let's kill the orphan to avoid his death... Wait, what? 0_o (sarcasm)

Not to avoid his death, but to spare him the suffering that is life.

By that same logic, your parents are cruel beasts for letting you live. Wich means you are talking nonsense.

People, what is wrong with you? There is just one step from talking about killing babies and doing it for real... a tiny step. And believe me two things, I know what I'm talking about, and you do not want to know the details. It is just too horrible.

We aren't talking about my life or yours, here in the real world, we're talking about fictional characters, try to keep that in mind, when I was conceived, the world was not ending, being eaten by zombies has never been a plausible threat to my life.
Hunger and disease are the faintest of threats, since food is plentiful and medical care readily available.

The characters on this show have none of these things, and that's something you need to keep in mind.
Hell, just carrying the child to term and trying to have this baby is a real danger to Lori's life.

As for the end of your post, I for one, would like to know the details, because my bet is that the reality is far less horrible than you're making it out to be.

More nonsense. so the "not real" baby is not important enough to live, but "not real" Lori is?
How do you decide what char should live and what char should die?

I can undestand people saying Lori/ Shane should die because they are this or that, but you can't use that on an infant char. Thay are too young for us to tell if they will make the story better or worse.

Lori can look after herself, if need be.
An infant cannot.
You seem to be ignoring the point that this child's quality of life, if carried to term, would be only slightly above zero.
Somewhere between starving ethiopian, and tortured prisoner.
The zombie apocalypse is no place for children

"Lori can take care of herself"
Just... look at this and then say that again

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image
User Image

Beloved Regular

Lena Haag
Uncle Knickknack
Lena Haag
Uncle Knickknack
Lena Haag

By that same logic, your parents are cruel beasts for letting you live. Wich means you are talking nonsense.

People, what is wrong with you? There is just one step from talking about killing babies and doing it for real... a tiny step. And believe me two things, I know what I'm talking about, and you do not want to know the details. It is just too horrible.

We aren't talking about my life or yours, here in the real world, we're talking about fictional characters, try to keep that in mind, when I was conceived, the world was not ending, being eaten by zombies has never been a plausible threat to my life.
Hunger and disease are the faintest of threats, since food is plentiful and medical care readily available.

The characters on this show have none of these things, and that's something you need to keep in mind.
Hell, just carrying the child to term and trying to have this baby is a real danger to Lori's life.

As for the end of your post, I for one, would like to know the details, because my bet is that the reality is far less horrible than you're making it out to be.

More nonsense. so the "not real" baby is not important enough to live, but "not real" Lori is?

I can undestand people saying Lori/ Shane should die because they are this or that, but you can't use that on an infant char. Thay are too young for us to tell if they will make the story better or worse.

An infant cannot.
You seem to be ignoring the point that this child's quality of life, if carried to term, would be only slightly above zero.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Lol, fair enough, but flaws aside, after crashing that stolen car, she managed to kill two zombies with a turn signal and a hubcap
Dumb enough to go out without weapons, resourceful enough not to need them.
She lived, didn't she?
Is a toddler going to be able to do that?
no.
It's harsh and it's cold, but that's the reality of a zombie apocalypse.
Only the strong will survive, and an infant is as weak as it gets.

Beloved Regular

a pink dolphin
how do you know shane's dead
-hopeful-
THAT MAN NEEDS TO GTFO D<

When you watch as much TV as I have, you tend to know where the story is going as it unfolds.
I'm still excited to see the next episode, because it does keep surprising me, but it's all generally unfolding as it should

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
Uncle Knickknack
Lena Haag
Uncle Knickknack
Lena Haag
Uncle Knickknack
Lena Haag

An infant cannot.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Lol, fair enough, but flaws aside, after crashing that stolen car, she managed to kill two zombies with a turn signal and a hubcap
She lived, didn't she?
no.

*Gets rid of all the weak ones, species goes extint*

Fair enough for you?

Beloved Regular

Lena Haag
Uncle Knickknack

She lived, didn't she?
no.

Fair enough for you?

Nobody said life was fair.

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
Uncle Knickknack
Lena Haag
Uncle Knickknack

She lived, didn't she?
no.

Fair enough for you?

Oh, but lets make unfair for others, so it becomes easier for you.It is that what you want, getting rid of people until all is left from us are zombies?

Beloved Regular

Lena Haag
Uncle Knickknack
Lena Haag
Uncle Knickknack

She lived, didn't she?
no.

Fair enough for you?

Oh, but lets make unfair for others, so it becomes easier for you.It is that what you want, getting rid of people until all is left from us are zombies?

I don't get what you're saying here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces