Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Wolf

d y z t o p i a
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
d y z t o p i a

they seem like such important characters to die so soon. how many seasons do they want to make of the series though i wonder? i mean they could die regardless but yeah. you'd think they'd keep them around for the drama they cause.

i could see like dale or andrea or maybe even glen though. i don't think they'd kill daryl off.. or would they? O_____O

If they kill Daryl, I am going to throw my TV out a window.

hah. dawww. i know you and soo many girls would have broken hearts if he got killed off.

he definitely seems like the favorite of most girls here. xd

xD I just love how much of an a** he can be to people.
badonyx
Overdose On Candy
I believe someone is going to get infected. Nobody has been infected for awhile and the episode hinted at the virus might be going airborn. Juss sayin.

After Shane rubbed his cut hand on the spot where a zombie just licked i think this might just happen...

Well there was also the zombies that shown no sign of bites or scratches.

Omnipresent Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
If they follow the comic closely most of them will die except for Rick, Glenn, and Maggie and a few others but they already altered alot so who knows. Daryl is a original character so he could go either way

Beloved Regular

Phlegethonyarre
Airborn is not going to happen. Zombie virus stays in the transfer of blood. If it was airborn there would just be no more story. not one worth watching anyway.

Following the comics, the virus always was airborne, the bites just accelerate the infection.
It ties in with the end of the first season, what Jenner told Rick as he left.
Well the only one we wouldn't expect to die would be the baby. I mean, the baby is the obvious choice if your looking for the one no-one would expect.
I want the baby to be a zombie and eat Lori from the inside out.....
Is it bad that I really want Lori to die. I can't stand her
Overdose On Candy
badonyx
Overdose On Candy
I believe someone is going to get infected. Nobody has been infected for awhile and the episode hinted at the virus might be going airborn. Juss sayin.

After Shane rubbed his cut hand on the spot where a zombie just licked i think this might just happen...

Well there was also the zombies that shown no sign of bites or scratches.

Yeah but they could be under their clothes though. Like Jim (?) tried to hide it when he got bit. Maybe they bandaged their bites and put on new uniforms? xd Who knows maybe the bites weren't even that severe.

But yeah that's probably not the case or else they wouldn't have mentioned it in the show sweatdrop
Foxie Loxie

HAHA. That would be priceless.
But seriously, I'd like to see that happening too.

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Phlegethonyarre
Airborn is not going to happen. Zombie virus stays in the transfer of blood. If it was airborn there would just be no more story. not one worth watching anyway.

In the comic they found out that they were all already infected and that if they died in anyways besides being bitten or the brain damaged they would zombie out no matter what.

Am i the only one who wants to see Michone from the comic come and kick a**?

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
Ceyrn
Foxie Loxie

You both are monsters! Why would you want a baby to die, just to get rid of Lori?
Lena Haag
Ceyrn
Foxie Loxie

You both are monsters! Why would you want a baby to die, just to get rid of Lori?

Because a baby born in a zombie apocalypse is just hilarious.
It's better off dead imo.

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Well, they've already cast the Governor for the 3rd season, so it looks like the group will be leaving the farm and moving on to the "prison" arc of the comics. Hopefully, this means Michonne will be showing up. And Shane is most likely gonna die.

Devoted Member

Prannke
Phlegethonyarre

In the comic they found out that they were all already infected and that if they died in anyways besides being bitten or the brain damaged they would zombie out no matter what.

Am i the only one who wants to see Michone from the comic come and kick a**?

Michonne is awesome. but probably too badass for the show. still would be cool though.

Omnipresent Cultist

plantzvszombiez
Well the only one we wouldn't expect to die would be the baby. I mean, the baby is the obvious choice if your looking for the one no-one would expect.

I wouldn't say that no one expects that... >.>
In fact anyone who reads the comics might expect it. xD

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
Ceyrn
Lena Haag
Ceyrn
Foxie Loxie

Because a baby born in a zombie apocalypse is just hilarious.
It's better off dead imo.

Well, why not asking the baby if he/she wants to die, once he/she is old enough to think about it?

(btw, you are still monsters just for thinking about letting a baby die)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff