Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wrathful Lover

23,425 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Amigurumi Queen
Picked up Rogue Lipstick, Paperclips, Iron Nails, Sewing Needles, and Blue Crumpled Paper.

Rogue Lipstick:
A deep red color. It appears as if someone had used this lipstick a lot as it is almost out.
The letter T is scratched on the handle.

Paperclips:
A couple paper clips with a black coating. They are all bent into different gnarled geometric shapes. One paper clips seems to have been bent in an attempt to resemble a person.

Iron Nails:
These long iron nails look rather old and have rusted. They have been bent into different geometric shapes. One of the nails has been bent to resemble a little girl. Each nail looks as if it was shaped by a professional.

Blue Crumpled Paper:
A piece of blue crumpled paper with faded/smeared writing that reads,
"M~~~~1~~~~26,
I~am~le~~~ng~a~lot,~b~~~~sometimes th~~~~'s~~~~~ngs~and~I~nt~do
day~we~made~art,~but my~hands~are~too~weak~and~ it~made~me~sad.
~~~~~~~e~gave~m~~~a~pres~~~it made me happy.~~~~~~~~~is~a~very~nice
pe~~~~~~~~~~~~I~don't~get~why~people~~~~~~belie~~~~~~~is~not~real.~~They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ep~~~~~~~~ng~~~~~~~~~me~~~~~~~~~~~~~ation~~~~~~~~~~.
~~~~~~~~y~just~don~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~nd.~~~~~~~~~~~will~never~lea~~~~me
and~I~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~They can't~~~~~~~~~~~~ma~~~~~~leave~~~I~~~~~~~'t!"

((Note: "~" = illegible text; the number of "~"'s that appear are irrelevant and have no relation to the actual text.... i.e. 10 "~" do not represent 10 letters))

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
((Methinks the lipstick might belong to Tallulah!))

Wrathful Lover

23,425 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mademoiselle Alvinette
((Methinks the lipstick might belong to Tallulah!))

((XDD Maybe, maybe. Lolz~ ... I'm kinda wondering if I'm making this all too hard on people so I kinda made that one an easy one just to check XP;;

I'm actually wondering if anyone has figured out the doll yet <_<... Miss Grace Aleego))

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
((I have no idea! I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out the doll/the significance of her name...but I've got nothin'! It's definitely keeping me intrigued, though! whee ))

Wrathful Lover

23,425 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mademoiselle Alvinette
((I have no idea! I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out the doll/the significance of her name...but I've got nothin'! It's definitely keeping me intrigued, though! whee ))

((Lol... I guess it really is hard LOL. I can give a hint maybe, but -- lol not just yet...))

Witty Friend

19,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
Well, with the doll, are you saying that she gracefully went? Upon looking at the blue paper Everett sees that much of the message has faded away. He makes out that this note was written either on May or March first of 1926. He hopes that with a little more time and luck he will be able to figure more out! So, Everett continues to walk and think.

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
((Sorry, I've been gone all day for the past few days. I'm about to be gone again in a minute, but I'll get caught back up tonight before I go to bed.))

Wrathful Lover

23,425 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Amigurumi Queen
((Well, with the doll, are you saying that she gracefully went?))

((Lol went where? Keep thinking, it'll hit you eventually... "Miss Grace Aleego" keep repeating the name :3 it'll hit you eventually... maybe...))

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Ethereal Darkness
LilChibiusa
GreenInkling

((Sorry I just fell off the face of the planet.
    Had a very busy weekend.
    My little sister was on Homecoming Court! She didn't win, but we were really proud of her just the same.
    She is not your typical candidate.))

I'm glad to hear that everyone had fun anyway. biggrin

@Poy - Is that note directions on how to find the hidden tunnel and room?

((Who is Poy? o.O... and lol possibly))

((He's someone from the ball. I was having two conversations at once, and I got them mixed up. XD ))

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Elsa was shocked by her aunt's statement.

"You mean that the creepy person is calling for us? How could that be? No one can see us, so why would anyone call for us?"

Reluctantly, Elsa nodded to her aunt, and followed the stranger.

((Btw, I love the LoTR reference, Alv. XD And, ED, we'll need to wrap this up super fast because they'll be closing this forum soon. It's really fascinating though. I just can't seem to figure out your puzzles. For Aleego, is it like "alter ego"? I've just been gone the past few days, and just now got the chance to catch up. I feel bad about it.))

Wrathful Lover

23,425 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
LilChibiusa
Elsa was shocked by her aunt's statement.

"You mean that the creepy person is calling for us? How could that be? No one can see us, so why would anyone call for us?"

Reluctantly, Elsa nodded to her aunt, and followed the stranger.

((Btw, I love the LoTR reference, Alv. XD And, ED, we'll need to wrap this up super fast because they'll be closing this forum soon. It's really fascinating though. I've just been gone the past few days, and just now got the chance to catch up. I feel bad about it.))

((Lolz, I know I know... I was planning on it already LOL))

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
"Well," Tallulah slowly responded, reconsidering the likelihood that the stranger was calling to them, "maybe he's actually calling someone else...but if that's so, who is he trying to talk to, and what is he doing with your doll? And why was your dolly in that room? There's just something...not...right about this person."

((Hehe, the One Ring was the first thing that popped into my head when ED said that the ring was engraved with foreign words, lol! What's really funny is that I can recite the whole poem (not just the lines on the ring) from memory, and I've only read the book once! xd ...Well, I've read Fellowship of the Ring twice (the first time, it was in a literature class in middle school), but the rest of the story I've only read once. ))

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
"I thought he was talking to my dolly," Elsa said as she glided through the wall between the wine cellar and the creepy room to follow the stranger. As she was going through the room, she noticed a crumpled piece of paper on the floor and picked it up. She would have to take time to read it later. She also picked up a piece of a collar bone. Maybe she would have to use it as a weapon if this stranger proved to be a murderer. Still, she wondered, why was there a collar bone there? Shrugging it off, she followed the stranger back through the tunnel.

Wrathful Lover

23,425 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Giggling, Vnyr ran around the last floor of the manor and into a dark little room. The inside of the room looked as if someone had been cleaning it. It was well furnished -- a room fit for a little kid. She smiled and turned on a little music player before sitting in front of a tall mirror.

"I found your friends Grace! Look! Look!," she told the doll, happily pointing at the mirror.

The music blared inside the room, a rather "antique" blues, as Vnyr giggled with happiness at what the mirror reflected. Setting the doll down in front of her, Vnyr removed his mask.

((look at the mirror~ dooo itttt~~~ you know you want to lolz~))

Wrathful Lover

23,425 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
LilChibiusa
Picked up Crumpled Yellow Paper and Collar Bone

Crumpled Yellow Paper:
The crude handwriting on the paper reads, "I'm sorry"

Collar bone:
It's rather old... it looks as if it belonged to some small animal or child.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff