*laughs* I bet!

-flops on- =D Your avi looks really cute by the way~

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Baranquesseiel

I was pretty sad when Glenn looked so disheartened when she said that to him...but he still got laid~ ;D XD

He's a badass asian, oooh yeah. He's NINJA! >8D lol

I have to say, I kind of agreed with the black guy, uh...J-dog? -- they should have just shot him in the head from the beginning. He was in that well for DAYS, getting him out was pointless. The water, even if it wasn't contaminated...ew. Fat zombie man in my water, NO THANK YOU.
It was boring without any action, but there were bits and pieces that made me giggle~

I completely agree with that one. I don't care who the dad is, and she obviously should NOT bring another kid in to this world with how she reacted with her son getting shot! .__.

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Rikku Lenne
Rubai Sora
*laughs* I bet!

-flops on- =D Your avi looks really cute by the way~
* squirms and smiles* Thanks~ It's inspired by Vocaloid~

Rainbow Consumer

10,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Rubai Sora

I likes eet~

When teh event thread is gone are chu gunna talk to us in the other thread for between events? =D
Lizardlea13

I would like it if he got laid by a girl that cared about him at all. As it is, I'm just annoyed that she hurt him like that. When she asked him what was wrong with her? That is exactly what's wrong with her. I'm really afraid he'll get his heart broken.

And Glenn is a ninja! I love him so!

T-dog. And yeah, he was right. When human flesh has been in water for so long, it gets very soft and easy to tear. There was a small possibility of getting the zombie out in one piece. I'm surprised that Glenn managed it. (Again. Ninja. Also, I love him.) But best case scenario, they put Glenn in a dangerous situation, exhaust themselves hauling it out, and then kill it? Then what? They drink out of the water it had been sitting in for who knows how long? I wouldn't drink that. D: They really should have just spared themselves the trouble.

You're right. Lori is in no condition to be a mother to another child. First, she thinks it would have been better if her first child dies. Then, she's kind of a fickle, heartless moron. None of these attributes sound like good qualities in a mother.

I can't help but think she could have avoided this situation if she had gone without jumping her husband's best friend.

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Rikku Lenne
Rubai Sora

I likes eet~

When teh event thread is gone are chu gunna talk to us in the other thread for between events? =D
I want to~

Rainbow Consumer

10,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Rubai Sora
I want to~

Has anyone given you the link for eet yet? :3

Rainbow Consumer

10,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Baranquesseiel

I was confused as to why she went outside in the middle of the yard pretty much to do the test where anyone who got up would see her...

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Rikku Lenne
Rubai Sora
I want to~

Has anyone given you the link for eet yet? :3
*nods* I subscribed to it. But who knows if I'll remember!

Rainbow Consumer

10,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Rubai Sora

XD I'll randomly quote you in it so you can remember~ 3nodding

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Rikku Lenne
Rubai Sora

XD I'll randomly quote you in it so you can remember~ 3nodding
*hugs* Thanks~

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Baranquesseiel

I agree, I think he deserves a girl that loves him and him her. It's sad when a charater you love likes someone only to have...well, something like that happen. ): Although, I'd rather his heart broken than bitten by a zombie in a well. .___. I can't believe they even THOUGHT about putting him in that situation!! D:<<

One of these days I'll remember everyone's names xDD My luck I'll start calling him T-Bone! XD; I know right?! Old man even made a POINT of not letting T-Dog drink it! What's the point?! I don't think well water crosses each other, so it isn't like it was going to contaminate the other wells! I wouldn't either -- it could get you infected for all we know! gonk and...I wouldn't drink it anyways XD

Sounds like the qualities a stupid high school girl has. "Oh I can have sex and there won't be any repercussions! It's not like I'm going to get pregnant!" I think it'd be more interesting if Glenn's girl got pregnant. Although, pregnancies, while vital to continuing the human race, isn't quite what's on my mind for this show xD

You have to remember that he had a part in it as well~! It takes two to...tango. *coughs* XD

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Rikku Lenne
I was confused as to why she went outside in the middle of the yard pretty much to do the test where anyone who got up would see her...

*hops in to the other invisible conversation*

I KNOW RIGHT?! You'd have more SAFE privacy in a BATHROOM.

Stupid woman. stare
Rikku Lenne

Because she's a lady moron. If she went in the bathroom, no one would have known any different. Because the bathroom is where people usually pee. But no. The field is a good place to go to the bathroom. You go for that lady moron. Surely no one will see you there.
Lizardlea13

Yeah, I want Glenn to find a girl that treats him nice. Not this tsunder chick.

And they stuck Glenn down the well because he's the only one awesome enough to come out unscathed.

Anyway, they don't really know how the disease is spread, so drinking contaminated water very well could get them infected. It would be best not to take the chance.

High school girl certainly describes Lori's decision making. She's pretty dumb not to realize that sex = kids when she has a kid already. And yeah, they do need to continue the human race through procreation. But maybe people who are strong enough to withstand the trials of being pregnant in the apocalypse and aren't, you know, crazy would be better for the job. But seriously, with no medical care and constant threat of danger, being pregnant has to suck. They used to do that in the dark ages, but the infant mortality rate was awful back then.

I know, I know. Shane made a serious error in judgement by sleeping with his best friend's widow. But I mostly just feel sorry for him. He's the one being hurt while Lori goes skipping back to her husband like nothing ever happened.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff