Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
AH!!!!! Invisible posts!!!! @.@
Lizardlea13
*hops in to the other invisible conversation*

I KNOW RIGHT?! You'd have more SAFE privacy in a BATHROOM.

Stupid woman. stare

Maybe she'll get nommed by a zombie while peeing in a field. Then we'd all be rid of her.
Rubai Sora

We didn't want to spoil anything. ._.

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Baranquesseiel
Rubai Sora

Oh.....
Rubai Sora
Baranquesseiel
Rubai Sora

Oh.....

If you've seen the most recent episode of The Walking Dead, you can join in.

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Baranquesseiel
Rubai Sora
Baranquesseiel
Rubai Sora

Oh.....

If you've seen the most recent episode of The Walking Dead, you can join in.
To tell you the truth, I have so many shows to watch, I don't have time to watch it....
Rubai Sora
To tell you the truth, I have so many shows to watch, I don't have time to watch it....

Well, if The Walking Dead is one of those we don't to spoil it for you. Nor do we want to leave you out of the conversation. What shows are you watching?

If The Walking Dead isn't one of those shows, why not?

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Baranquesseiel
Rubai Sora

Well, if The Walking Dead is one of those we don't to spoil it for you. Nor do we want to leave you out of the conversation. What shows are you watching?

If The Walking Dead isn't one of those shows, why not?
Too many to list....

I've seen too many post-apocalyptic world stories that they're starting to blend to me. I just have to take a break from them....
Rubai Sora
Too many to list....

I've seen too many post-apocalyptic world stories that they're starting to blend to me. I just have to take a break from them....

No wonder you can't keep up with them all! xD I really only record The Office, Project Runway, and The Walking Dead. A strange mix, I know.

I saw a couple other apocalypse shows advertised while I was watching The Walking Dead. But the zombie apocalypse is the one I care about. I can't get enough of it.

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Baranquesseiel
Rubai Sora
Too many to list....

No wonder you can't keep up with them all! xD I really only record The Office, Project Runway, and The Walking Dead. A strange mix, I know.

I saw a couple other apocalypse shows advertised while I was watching The Walking Dead. But the zombie apocalypse is the one I care about. I can't get enough of it.
I know.... *sighs* But I have no life right now....

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
I'm going to bed. Night all~
Rubai Sora
I'm going to bed. Night all~

Night!

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Baranquesseiel
Maybe she'll get nommed by a zombie while peeing in a field. Then we'd all be rid of her.

Ooooh, I'd like that! =D ...but considering we already saw her do her business and check it, that won't happen ; w;
Lizardlea13

It would be a suitably humiliating death.

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Baranquesseiel
I'd love a serious love interest for Glenn or Daryl, that would totally make my day! <3

That's not a good enough excuse for me -- he's the one that goes out and gets supplies! If he'd actually been bitten in that well, they'd be worse off in the end! It was a stupid thing to do 3:<

That's exactly what I'm saying! It was pointless for them to try and get him out of the well, shoulda just shot him!

I sure wouldn't wanna be pregnant in those circumstances. She wouldn't be very safe using a gun, the kick and jarring it would cause would be very bad for the baby. Also, all of the stress on her would be VERY bad on the baby. Not ideal situations to raise a child in either, considering the girl is still MISSING and the boy was shot. Yeah, I wouldn't be having kids XD; I would feel too guilty bringing an innocent baby in to a scenario like that =/

I feel bad that it's driving him crazy, but not for Lori leaving him for her HUSBAND. Personally I wouldn't turn around and sleep with ANYONE if my significant other 'died' so I wouldn't be in that situation ever, but if I suddenly learned he was back...well, I'm only going to marry a guy if I love him so yeah, I'd go right back to him too. I do like how you added the 'like nothing ever happened' though, that's important. I LIKE to think if I were in that situation, I'd be able to tell my husband. I'd want to talk about it with them, ya know? and I must say, while I'm not for polygamy at all, if all three of them can work it out and love each other...it's the end of the world, who cares whether they have a threesome to work it out! xd xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff