Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mad Cynic's Significant Otter

Star-Crossed Warrior

31,900 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
*Steals all your candy*
So. The kids are finding character creation too taxing. And with only an hour, we really don't have enough time for it. So I have to make all the characters myself. All 10. :/
Making 10 character sheets for work is even less fun than it sounds. :/

But, hey! I finally saw this week's episode of The Walking Dead. It was actually kind of boring compared to the rest of the series. xD

Rainbow Consumer

10,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Rubai Sora
*glomps*

-flails then clings- :3 Hiiii~

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Rikku Lenne
Rubai Sora
*glomps*

-flails then clings- :3 Hiiii~
I see you changed your avi~

Rainbow Consumer

10,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Rubai Sora

Yush~ I'mma zombeh keeler nao~

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Baranquesseiel
Making 10 character sheets for work is even less fun than it sounds. :/

But, hey! I finally saw this week's episode of The Walking Dead. It was actually kind of boring compared to the rest of the series. xD

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! ...But...but he got laid! XDD

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Rikku Lenne
Rubai Sora

Yush~ I'mma zombeh keeler nao~
Sweet~
Lizardlea13
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! ...But...but he got laid! XDD

Yeah, but he seemed to think there was a relationship there and she was just like "no. one time thing only" and then he was so sad because he seemed to really want a relationship. I feel like she took advantage of sweet little innocent Glenn.

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Baranquesseiel

True, but the fact remains that he got laid during a zombie apocalypse! XD I have to say, I was freaking out when he was in the well. I was like, 'IF HE GETS BITTEN, I AM KILLING YOU ALL!" but I wasn't surprised when he got the rope on the zombie xD; Wasn't him being ripped in half nasteh?!

Rainbow Consumer

10,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Rubai Sora
Sweet~

I watched my recording of the newest episode of The Walking Dead the night before I changed my avi so I was like. ZOMBEH! =D

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Rikku Lenne
Rubai Sora
Sweet~

I watched my recording of the newest episode of The Walking Dead the night before I changed my avi so I was like. ZOMBEH! =D
*laughs* I bet!
Lizardlea13

That's true. He did managed to get laid, which is impressive. I was sure that a zombie was going to come bursting in and I too would have been very angry if she got him killed. Instead I think she just broke his heart. ._.

As for the zombie in the well! How did he do that? He was like screaming and flailing and trying not to get eaten and he still managed to get the rope on the zombie. Glenn is amazing.

The zombie getting ripped in half was really gross, yes. Ugh. Just thinking about it. But that was really the only action in this episode. And it was kind of non action, since they didn't actually accomplish anything. So it was kind of a boring episode for me. Except for those two brief moments when I thought Glenn might get bit, there wasn't really that much tension.

I still find Lori annoying and I am completely uninterested in the coming who's-the-father drama.
Rikku Lenne

Nice avi!

I just watched that today.

Rainbow Consumer

10,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Baranquesseiel

Nice avi!

I just watched that today.

Thankies~ =D

I try to watch my recording a day or two after they've been recorded since I have such low space. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff