Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Gambler

lockvogel
HER NAME IS SASSI SPARKLEDOG SHE IS 18 YRS OLD SHE IS NEVER SEEN W/OUT HER iPOD DONT FORGET TO DO THE PINK STRIPES IN HER BANGS AND HER FAVORITE BAND IS BOTDF. SHE IS BI.

PERFECT!

Shameless Gambler

Shy_Red
Retss! I attacked you! No hard feelings, I'm clearly subscribed to ya' thread! lol fo'give me?! I'm just starting outtttttah'!

:,D I am the best campingobject in this thread as I practically live in the healing thread LOL

Green Squad

I'm a brown wolf, but I dun wanna be a brown wolf crying
Retsss
lockvogel
HER NAME IS SASSI SPARKLEDOG SHE IS 18 YRS OLD SHE IS NEVER SEEN W/OUT HER iPOD DONT FORGET TO DO THE PINK STRIPES IN HER BANGS AND HER FAVORITE BAND IS BOTDF. SHE IS BI.

PERFECT!

you forgot to mention she's also a sterio typical furry

Shameless Gambler

morbidsity

I was one too! Wanted to be the purple one tho :,D

Ruka_san713's Princess

Green Dabbler

Retsss
Shy_Red
Retss! I attacked you! No hard feelings, I'm clearly subscribed to ya' thread! lol fo'give me?! I'm just starting outtttttah'!

:,D I am the best campingobject in this thread as I practically live in the healing thread LOL

LOL Then parhaps you can help me...it says someone killed me WTF? How do you RECOVER from thatttt?! lol

Green Squad

Retsss
morbidsity

The purple one is pretty, but I'd take pretty much any of them, except the brown one lol.
SASSI SPARKLEDOG IS (C) ME 2011. 100% ORIGINAL CHARACTER DUN STEEL OMG.

Shameless Gambler

Shy_Red
Retsss
Shy_Red

LOL Then parhaps you can help me...it says someone killed me WTF? How do you RECOVER from thatttt?! lol

You must visit your base aka the subforum, post there, every post revives 10hp + teamamtes can heal you there too
lockvogel
SASSI SPARKLEDOG IS (C) ME 2011. 100% ORIGINAL CHARACTER DUN STEEL OMG.

What did you think when you got the sparkle mic sparkie dog?

Shameless Gambler

morbidsity
Retsss
morbidsity

The purple one is pretty, but I'd take pretty much any of them, except the brown one lol.

EVEN THE RED ONE?
morbidsity

I am a black wolf... I wanted to be violet, but black is awesome.

Ruka_san713's Princess

Green Dabbler

Retsss
Shy_Red
Retsss
Shy_Red

You must visit your base aka the subforum, post there, every post revives 10hp + teamamtes can heal you there too

Subforums, forums, tunnels...kidney ******** complicated...psh lol

Dapper Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Shameless Gambler

Shy_Red
Retsss
Shy_Red
Retsss
Shy_Red

Subforums, forums, tunnels...kidney ******** complicated...psh lol

Ohyes, there are really good tutorial/guide topics, but they get bumped so rarely

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff