BTW, this isn't much of a fight thread XD

Shameless Gambler

Angel_Rowen
Retsss
Angel_Rowen
Retsss
Angel_Rowen
Retsss
Hey wolves! Your fluffy tails truly serve my feet well, such comfy slippers they make, I hope you don't mind if I harvest some more? 8D

If I had the energy, I'd be eating the words right out of your mouth, along with your tongue. RAWR! Angry wolf XD

Not before I teach you to play dead! >: D

... ... ... XD O.O OMG! ZOMBIE WEREWOLF XD wait... could a zombie werewolf learn to play dead???? lol

I have no idea to be honest :,D

I'd like to get an answer to this.. I mean, they're already dead-ish.. So would you teach them to play living?

NO! I'd harvest their heads and make a silly hat out of them, multi-wolf-faced-hat, which would be dyed in all the colours of the world! No effort needed to clean the brains out as they have none! .,D

Shameless Gambler

Angel_Rowen
BTW, this isn't much of a fight thread XD

Haha! I noticed :,D

Shameless Gambler

I SHALL TAME ALL OF YOU WOLVES! My sleigh needs new meat!

12,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
Retsss
Angel_Rowen
Retsss
Angel_Rowen
Retsss

Not before I teach you to play dead! >: D

... ... ... XD O.O OMG! ZOMBIE WEREWOLF XD wait... could a zombie werewolf learn to play dead???? lol

I have no idea to be honest :,D

I'd like to get an answer to this.. I mean, they're already dead-ish.. So would you teach them to play living?

NO! I'd harvest their heads and make a silly hat out of them, multi-wolf-faced-hat, which would be dyed in all the colours of the world! No effort needed to clean the brains out as they have none! .,D

lmao. I guess that'd work???
Retsss

>.< Don't say that.. You might get a few wolves that are in to S&M offering to be whipped by you XD

Shameless Gambler

Angel_Rowen
Retsss

>.< Don't say that.. You might get a few wolves that are in to S&M offering to be whipped by you XD

:,D THAT.... is disturbing; better I'll stick with the cool, 100% natural wolf, clothing.
Retsss
Angel_Rowen
Retsss

:,D THAT.... is disturbing; better I'll stick with the cool, 100% natural wolf, clothing.

That might work a little better. I do have one wonder though.. With past Halloween events, your avi changed when you changed sides and the like. I wonder if they'll update this event for that too rather than it just showing up in the forums.. I mean, for the wolves and such

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Hit me.User Image

Makoto Meridon's Partner

Batty Hoarder

19,225 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Millionaire 200
I'm kinda confused... how do you attack here? sweatdrop

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Ze mad Doktor needs a new subject! Any volunteers?

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Neal Caffrey: "We've got a problem."

gaia_angelleft I was wondering how to attack too... sweatdrop User Image... gaia_angelright

Mozzie: "I think we should maybe copyright that phrase." - White Collar
Shavix
I'm kinda confused... how do you attack here? sweatdrop

Look under the avis. If someone is on your side, it won't say anything (but friendly fire is so much fun sad ). If the person is on the opposite team, then there will be a little icon that says "ATTACK".

Shameless Gambler

Angel_Rowen
Retsss
Angel_Rowen
Retsss

That might work a little better. I do have one wonder though.. With past Halloween events, your avi changed when you changed sides and the like. I wonder if they'll update this event for that too rather than it just showing up in the forums.. I mean, for the wolves and such

I'm thinking about this too, the wolves are too well done just to recycle all of them into bland furcoats, but well, I also followed the same strain of thought regarding that overseer skin- Oh how I miss thy scaly myself :,c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff