Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Gambler

This event forum lacks proper warzones, now humans, redden the topic with wolven blood!

Dapper Dabbler

Shameless Gambler

Now we lack wolves D:
-_-" I heard there was going to be a fight?

Shameless Gambler

Them sneaky furs, lurking about, biting here and there, but running from the light :I

Shameless Gambler

Hey wolves! Your fluffy tails truly serve my feet well, such comfy slippers they make, I hope you don't mind if I harvest some more? 8D
Retsss
Hey wolves! Your fluffy tails truly serve my feet well, such comfy slippers they make, I hope you don't mind if I harvest some more? 8D

If I had the energy, I'd be eating the words right out of your mouth, along with your tongue. RAWR! Angry wolf XD

Brainy Gatekeeper

wahmbulance I'm not scared dramallama

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
RARARARRRR!

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Shameless Gambler

Angel_Rowen
Retsss

If I had the energy, I'd be eating the words right out of your mouth, along with your tongue. RAWR! Angry wolf XD

Not before I teach you to play dead! >: D
Retsss
Angel_Rowen
Retsss

... ... ... XD O.O OMG! ZOMBIE WEREWOLF XD wait... could a zombie werewolf learn to play dead???? lol

Shameless Gambler

Angel_Rowen
Retsss
Angel_Rowen
Retsss

... ... ... XD O.O OMG! ZOMBIE WEREWOLF XD wait... could a zombie werewolf learn to play dead???? lol

I have no idea to be honest :,D
Retsss
Angel_Rowen
Retsss
Angel_Rowen
Retsss

I have no idea to be honest :,D

I'd like to get an answer to this.. I mean, they're already dead-ish.. So would you teach them to play living?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff