• Protector of Cuteness 150
Doppler Effect
Aquarian-soldier
JujuJubilee
Retsss
JujuJubilee
Slaughterhouse?! emotion_kirakira

SLAUGHTERHOUSE!
Make pretty hats out of all wolf heads thy encounter!

But I dont have a definite head to wear them with. emo crying

I thank you for being the first person I've been able to hit this whole time, everyone's either protected or dead or in a 'safe zone' so thank you heart heart heart heart

I hate safe zones. I don't pay them any heed now, but I used to sieve through posts to find non-safe-zone posts, and then I figured, whatever. They kill me anyway, so I'll kill them too.

yea, when I get my health back, I think I'll go through a safe zone mawling people... just because it sounds fun wink

Shameless Gambler

Romantic Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Alright no more Gaianet. I should sleep too. So silly.

4,000 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Cheerleader 200
Aquarian-soldier
Doppler Effect
Aquarian-soldier
JujuJubilee
Retsss
JujuJubilee

SLAUGHTERHOUSE!

I thank you for being the first person I've been able to hit this whole time, everyone's either protected or dead or in a 'safe zone' so thank you heart heart heart heart

I hate safe zones. I don't pay them any heed now, but I used to sieve through posts to find non-safe-zone posts, and then I figured, whatever. They kill me anyway, so I'll kill them too.

yea, when I get my health back, I think I'll go through a safe zone mawling people... just because it sounds fun wink

Safe zones are stupid. All's fair in war. It's an event, kill, maul and jab. It's all fun!

Assimilated Survivor

Retsss
JujuJubilee
Retsss
JujuJubilee

SLAUGHTERHOUSE!

THEN.... make the hat and keep one trophy head to mod your current one? :,D The wolves will never notice the difference, you could infiltrate their base, GUT THEM ALL and be back for some delicious wolfblood tea before they even find out there was a massacre! WIN-WIN I say!

Total win-win. emotion_dealwithit

Friendly Soldier

11,550 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
KCmojo
Aquarian-soldier
Doppler Effect
Aquarian-soldier
JujuJubilee

Safe zones are stupid. All's fair in war. It's an event, kill, maul and jab. It's all fun!

They'll probably all dissipate in the next few days, when they realise the same thing you just said smile

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Shameless Gambler

Doppler Effect
Alright no more Gaianet. I should sleep too. So silly.

Aww.. little wolf needs to rest :,3 You'll be so cute to skin while you are taking your little nap!

Romantic Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Aquarian-soldier
KCmojo
Aquarian-soldier
Doppler Effect
Aquarian-soldier
JujuJubilee

They'll probably all dissipate in the next few days, when they realise the same thing you just said smile

Gosh I hope so. And then maybe they'll start posting interesting things in the forums.

Oh wait. Then they'd still be spamming for energy.

9,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Shameless Gambler

Shameless Gambler

Shameless Gambler

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash