Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Still looking on at the dancefloor and saw the lady who was supposedly a journalist enjoying herself after a couple of drinks, she still seemed reluctant of dancing, afraid of humiliating herself in front of the many others who arrived the masquerade.

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100
User Image
★     ☆     ★ ☆     ★ ☆     ★BatteryAcidIncluded★     ☆     ★ ☆     ★ ☆     ★

BAI had moved around some more until accidentally going through a door, seemingly disappearing for quite some time. She couldn't tell where she was going or what she was walking toward, but she thought she heard some odd noises from others. Deciding she had simply gone in the wrong section of the mansion, or that a ghost was probably going to scare her, she whipped on backward and came scuttling back into the main area. She immediately took a seat and tilted her head a bit so she could see out of the mouth of her costume, getting a good glance at everyone, though probably looking insanely odd doing so. She noticed Kathryn and a few of the others.

She looked oddly familiar.

★     ☆     ★ ☆     ★ ☆     ★ "Murder at the Masquerade" ★     ☆     ★ ☆     ★ ☆     ★

User Image

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
User Image

[[ Acid, omg. Your character is awesome. ]]

Still lost in her thoughts, Mae jumped a bit hearing Beni speak. Looking around quickly, she saw the women she was sure was a journalist snapping a few pictures, before going out onto the dance floor. She narrowed her eyes, smiling slightly.

"Indeed things certainly do seem to be picking up..."
Attempting to be subtle, she gestured towards the women, "See that one there? I am almost completely sure she is a journalist." She said, crossing her arms across her chest, "I am very curious who she must be to have been invited to this masquerade, I wonder if I should go talk with her?" Mae turned to Beni, hoping she might have some insight or perhaps an opinion on the matter.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Lunar held the plywood that came with her puppet strings and tried to dance a bit to try to be careful of her gown. It felt rather embarrassing for her to dance by herself, but she had to try at least in the distance to avoid hitting others with the two pieces of plywood.

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
((@Mae: Why thank you. I really have no idea where I'm going with my character, but it's working well enough for me. XD))

User Image

As she had stared at enough people through the open mouth, she moved again so she couldn't see and wondered if SHE should try dancing?

Awww yeah.

She got up and started to shimmy around the dance floor, recklessly allowing her limbs to do what they pleased, until of course she knocked over a plate that had some silverware on it. She bent over at the knees to try and see what she hit through the mouth, but was having difficulty doing so. Moving her hands quickly about the place, she tried to find the culinary but her giant head prevented her from going underneath the table to search for it all.

"Whoops!" She let echo from her mysteriously giant head. "Ooooh wellllll."

★     ☆     ★ ☆     ★ ☆     ★ "Murder at the Masquerade" ★     ☆     ★ ☆     ★ ☆     ★

User Image

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Noting the strange person in the large mask knocking over some silverware, Kathryn sidestepped her way through the crowd over to the table.
"Here, let me help you with that." She said, laughing a bit. She got down on her knees to retrieve the rest of the silverware, and placed it on the table.

Greedy Shapeshifter

17,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Nilda watched as the dance floor picked up in activity. She poked the imp, "Let's dance, come on."

"What? Why?" Noir grumbled and shifted in his position on her head. He curled up his tail and looked over the the dance floor. The glittering swirls of jewelry and expensive fabric turned the gears in his head. He began to wonder, just how well he coul-

"Noir, no. Just dancing. No trouble making," Nilda frowned as she continued to poke the winged creature on her head.

"If you didn't want trouble, then why bring me along?"

"One, Shou can't dance to save his life. Two, Lu-lu and Paku have to look after the shop. Three, Julian has to watch the house from eating itself. Four, you actually know how to dance," she listed. The woman continued to prod the imp's soft side, "Come on. . . ."

((I'm so slow~))

EDIT:

The clatter of silverware startled Nilda and almost made her jump. She turned her head quickly to see what the commotion was, throwing the imp off her head in the process. "Oooh . ." The woman watched as two dancers from the floor went over to help the masked snake person. She raised her brow and walked on over, gauging the mess. Nilda looked over to the guest with the heavy mask, "You alright in there?"

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Hearing the sounds of silverware falling, Lunar stopped and walks over to help pick up the fallen silverware. "Did you want any help?" She asks as she sets down the plywood that was attached to her to help the two women out.

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
User Image

BAI tried to look at the two by awkwardly moving her head about, "Oh, why thank you, you two are QUITE delicious. I MEAN wonderful. That is what I meant." She hiccuped a little bit, the echo of a 'eep' popping through the mouth before she rose, almost knocking over the table with her gestures. She grabbed onto Kathryn as she got a little dizzy, "Oh, I think we haven't met before, and if we had, WELL let's just not get into that." Quickly dissuade topic. "I could go for another driiink!"

EDIT: She looked at Nilda who asked a concerned question to her. "Of course I'm fine, born and bred fine if I do say so myself," she remarked and gallantly popped her collar a little bit, swaying a little since she had let go of her support.

User Image

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
She finished helping out and smiled to help out in gratitude. "I just left the bar area and they do have quite a selection, I just had a drink with a cherry flavor in it." She blushed out of embarrassment since she never talks much on occasions like a masquerade. ((It's okay, Ra, it's a bit slow in here though.))

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Kathryn tried her damnedest to help keep the person up.
"No, I don't think we've met. You're an interesting character, though. I'd love to get your thoughts on this party. Kathryn Scottson. I work for the Bartonian Chronicle. A drink sounds lovely." She smiled warmly as the person lifted themselves up from her.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
"I-I'm Lunar." She introduced herself to Kathryn and to the masked person whom she helped out. "A drink might not be a bad idea." She admits though a bit thirsty herself.

Greedy Shapeshifter

17,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Nilda crossed her arms and raised her brow (of course, no one would see it since there's a mask involved). It didn't seem like she was convinced, "You still might want to take it easy on those drinks." Her attention was stolen as the journalist introduced herself. "A journalist? Here? Oh there goes the so-called peaceful halloween bash this year. Drama follows you lot like the plague to a mouse," she said jokingly. "Then again, I'm game for another round of carnage."

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

"Nice to meet you, Lunar." Still smiling, she shook the woman's hand.
Hearing the other woman's comment, she cocked her head in her direction.
"Ah, but that's the best part. Life's too short to have peaceful Halloween celebrations, yeah? And drama makes for much more interesting articles."

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Lunar wondered what that meant, but nodded as it seemed like it was a joke. She remained silent for a long while as she didn't want to interfere.

Edit: "Nice to meet you too, Miss Scottson." She smiled softly as she shook the other woman's hand. She smiled softly too as BAI introduced herself even though wearing that mask and sounding as if she was drunk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff