Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100
User Image
★     ☆     ★ ☆     ★ ☆     ★BatteryAcidIncluded★     ☆     ★ ☆     ★ ☆     ★

BAI swayed a little as she listened to them, though through her costume it was a little bit muffled. So there was Calfgrin, Lumber, and some other girl talking about cardigans. all right, she could go with this.

"Woohoo! Cardigans! Let's warm up with some vodka! Wait, do they carry that at a Masquerade? Welllll not like it masters. I mean, matters!" She let out another eep of a hiccup. "Oooh, I forgot to introduce myself! My name is BAI. In allll capitals...so you should ya know...shout it when you say it, because that's what capitals sound like." She giggled a few times before turning her head dangerously close to Kathryn's face, "So what do you jouuuurnal about?"

★     ☆     ★ ☆     ★ ☆     ★ "Murder at the Masquerade" ★     ☆     ★ ☆     ★ ☆     ★

User Image

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

"Cardigans. ...Alright." Kathryn nodded and smiled. Always the crazy ones... she thought.
"It's nice to meet you, BAI!!" She yelled the name as requested, giggling a bit. "What do I "journal" about? Anything, really. I call myself a Jack-Of-All-Trades Journalist. If someone needs someone to cover something, they can come to me, regardless what it is. I usually just do travel stories and feature articles, though."

Greedy Shapeshifter

17,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
"Yes, drama is good but sometimes we need a break from it at least once in a while. Otherwise, eventually, everything becomes boring. I should know, I work in a lab. Not much surprises me anymore," Nilda shrugged. "Startle, yeah but nothing sledgehammer-to-the-head worthy, you know?"

She listened to BAI's comment on the drinks. "Vodka? They should. They mix drinks here, don't they?"

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Lunar nods as Kathryn explained what she does as a Jack-of-All-Trades journalist. She did seem rather interested in hearing about it though .

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
User Image

BAI thought about the whole 'Jack of all Trades' thing and she grumbled a little bit, "Well as long as it has nothing to deal with um...well...things...you know...things." Do not elaborate. Never elaborate. "Whoopee! Vodka!" She went forth and ended up stumbling, grabbing onto them all rather drunkenly. "Urf. Why is the world spinning?"

★     ☆     ★ ☆     ★ ☆     ★ "Murder at the Masquerade" ★     ☆     ★ ☆     ★ ☆     ★

User Image

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

"Ahh, it never gets old for me. Even simple car chases are enough to get the adrenaline going. Guess I'm just weird like that, though. So how about those--" she stopped as felt her phone vibrating in her bag. She pulled it out and answered it. "Hello? ...What? ...What? ...No, John, I can't hear you, darlin'." She pulled the phone away from her ear. "Uh, sorry. Gotta take this. Work stuff. See you around?" She then shuffled off to a quieter part of the mansion, babbling about deadlines to her editor.

Shirtless Feeder

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
"A journalist...yes, I see. That would certainly make sense," Beni's eyes darkened slightly. Of course! Why had she not seen it before? "Most curious. Perchance she is covering tonight's events for one of the newspapers?" Beni cast a glance to Mae, "Hm...maybe. Perhaps I...should make an appearance myself, as well. Shall we go greet her together then, before she disappears into the crowd?" Beni gestured with a raise of her arm towards Kathyrn's direction. "It is, after all, the polite thing to do, no?"

Polite or no, it certainly seemed to be the best option. The journalist was now in a bit of a group, having sought out the serpent woman after her blunder, as many others did as well. To approach her now would be ideal. And it would give Beni the chance to get a closer look at the marionette creature, to see if she were real.

(Seriously, BAI, you're making me lawl hard.)

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Lunar was grabbed by BAI as she tumbled asking that. "I guess you had a bit much to drink." She chuckled nervously and adjusted the blue rose on her chest. "See you later." She tells Kathryn as she left to a quieter part of the mansion.

Edit: The feeling of being watched returned and Lunar still kept silent. She held the pieces of plywood as part of her outfit carefully, as it was mainly a prop, she was worried people might mistake her for something else.

Greedy Shapeshifter

17,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
Nilda twisted her lip as the journalist ran off, "Busy little bee isn't she?" She looked as BAI when the woman took of her as one of the supports, "Yeah. . . You might need to wait it out a bit." The woman looked over to Lunar, "Wanna help me get her to a chair or couch? If we can find one?"

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
"Sure." She said to Nilda as the two helped BAI to a chair or a couch to have her be calmed down.

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
User Image

[[ You guys are awesome <3 ]]

"I agree." Mae replied, smiling mischievously at Beni, "We certainly don't want to be rude..." She lost her train of thought as she saw the journalist separate herself from the group, and head to a less crowded area.

"Hmm this could be good, it might make for a much more discreet confrontation." With a final nod to Beni, she took off in the direction the women had gone. Pausing a moment to look around the corner, Mae saw the women was actually in the middle of a phone conversation. She turned to Beni with a finger to her lips, indicating they should be silent, and began to try and listen to the conversation.

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
((@Elecy: Glad I'm making you laugh XD))

User Image

BAI heard Calfgrin run off, that was her name right? And she sighed in relief, "Whew, that was a doozy." Those journalists and their prodding questions and their 'oh, whose child did you steal?' subject matters. Never a day's rest.

"A conch? I don't want to sit on a conch. A couch would be great though," she remarked as she had misheard everything. "Is this a library? Why is everyone so muffled and quiet?"

As they settled her down she sighed and kicked out her feet. "Whoa, this feels like a really comfortable body. I MEANT bed. Bed. Completely...bed-like material, which is the opposite of body material. Ahem."

User Image

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
She smiled a bit as BAI got a bit comfy on the couch or something similar.

Greedy Shapeshifter

17,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
((@BAI: Okay, now I'm cracking up. xDDDD))

Nilda titled her head at BAI, "You know what sleeping on bodies feel like? That's a new one." She turned to Lunar and held out her hand, "Forgot to introduce myself back there. I'm Nilda and this-" The woman paused as she stopped half way to point at her head. "Wait. . . . There's no imp on my head is there?"

Shirtless Feeder

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
It seemed the two women had similar thoughts, as Beni returned Mae's mischievous smile. She gave one last look to where the woman had been, amongst the crowd crooning over the obviously intoxicated serpentine woman. She didn't want to be too noticeable and if they were looking in the direction the journalist went, well, that would surely ruin things.

She immediately followed after Mae, keeping her steps light and airy. As her bustle skirt kissed the floor, she kept behind Mae in hopes of going undetected. She could hear the journalist speaking on what she assumed was a phone. It was all most interesting. Journalists were a cesspool of information. Beni hoped that some of it would prove beneficial: not to her, of course. But to Father.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff