Welcome to Gaia! ::

Relentless Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
Detective Taller stopped eating for a moment.
"Is the food any good?", he asked Stella. "I can't really taste it..."
(EDIT: Last post today, I'm afraid. Sorry.)

Mega Borg

13,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
"Well so far we know that there were a few of us unaccounted for during that time." Hyunah said "Personally I do not think the loud woman in purple did it even though she was gone, she would not be so obvious" Hyunah scanned around the room to find that very same woman had retreated to the back corner of the room. Maybe she should get up and snoop, although that could find to be quiet dangerous.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Lunar reluctantly got up holding her plywood that's connected to her puppet look and began to scan the room. "If you wondered who I was, I'm Lunar." She tells Hyunah calmly as she still searched the area.

For what she saw was a male celebrity who left a bit ago with red liquid on his hands, the lady in purple whose reputation would be ruined if Kathryn gave news about what would happen, but she didn't know what it was that would happen, she never suspected anyone else, but, she never suspected any of those she met to be a suspect...

Beloved Lunatic

Stella was a little shocked by the question. He couldn't taste the food? Well.. Detective Taller was dead. "It's great actually," she said, not realizing that might be a bit rude sounding to someone who couldn't taste. "I wonder what that frog is up to?" Stella mused. She loved little creatures like frogs and the like.

Sugary Loverboy

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Love Machine 150
She might be able to navigate a back yard or climb fences to avoid guard dogs in the dark, but finding her way in a strange mansion with no lights was not something Juno could do. Not without getting good and lost, anyway-- which she did.

She jumped when the lights flickered back on but wasted no time in getting the hell out of there, running back the way she came until the muffled sound of a great many overlapping conversations could be heard.

Juno headed towards the main room, getting sidetracked only once by making a wrong turn down a side hall before making her way towards the main room, disposing of her shredded gloves on the way in. It was then that she noticed her ring seemed to be missing as well. Maybe it had fallen off in the dark and she just hadn't noticed it.

Juno didn't particularly care about it, cheap piece of costume jewelry it was; whoever found it later could have the lousy thing. It wasn't important.

The party atmosphere was different now, much more tense, but having missed the announcement, she couldn't understand why. Maybe they were all still freaked from the blackout or something.

Mega Borg

13,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
Hyunah also stood, using her cane to pull herself up from the seat, the dress she was wearing was very heavy and was starting to wear on her joints. "Nice to finally know your name Miss Lunar." Hyunah stuck out her hand "My name is Hyunah, most people call me Na though."

Shirtless Feeder

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
Beni watched as Mae walked away, visibly shaken. She pondered for a moment. Perhaps she should have apologized? But then again, what if this was an act, a bid at sympathy? Beni couldn't be sure. If it was, then Mae was proving to be as clever as the papers said she was. To be able to trick a jury into a not guilty verdict despite damning evidence, it would have to take some powerful acting prowess.

Beni then remembered the man, who very much so had ignored her all together. Was that...? On his hand there, it was red. Why was his hand red? It was most suspicious. It was too red to be punch. The only other possibility she could think of was...

Well. That would make sense.

But Beni decided against another accusation. Instead, she opted to retreating to a nearby window. Naturally, it was locked but Beni found looking out into the darkness to be soothing. Beni found herself wishing she had brought her cellphone. Who knew how long this would take? Father would be worried sick if she was late coming home.

Sparkly Star

Kranberry Jam
Cirque Du Gothique NPC :: Masquerade Host

[[ This is just the host NPC, she won't actually participate in the RP. ]]

"Thank you everyone for voting in our haiku contest! Our grand prize winner is Raizura! Everyone's haiku was great, and I hope you enjoy your prizes!" Kranberry announced, then went about giving out prizes.

[[ Keep a look out in Freebies & Contests for the next contest! ]]

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
"Nice to meet you too, Miss Na." Lunar shook Na's hand and still looked around for anything suspicious, but clapped for the winner of the Haiku competition when the announcement was read.

Greedy Shapeshifter

17,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Nilda clapped her hands. "Lovely piece," she mused. But course, with her hands occupied, the demonic imp slipped away again. By the time she noticed, he was gone. Again. The woman's eye twitched as a strained smile crept up her face. The face that read, "Everything's perfectly fine. Ask what's wrong and I may have to choke someone." That imp was getting on her nerves, always getting away from her. Nilda huffed and started to dart around the room for the elusive imp.

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
User Image

Mae watched the confrontation still partially in progress. She wondered how difficult it would be to get some coffee, she needed a clear head tonight. At this rate it really seemed like defending herself would not work, keeping a low profile would be the way to go. But she had made a spectacle of herself! No matter how well she tried to behave, her bad habits always came back.

Watching Beni look out the window, Mae suddenly felt like she would give anything to be out of this mansion. Catching the attention of a passing waiter, she was able to convince him to get her some coffee. How would tonight end? Only time would tell.

Relentless Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
"Just curious if I was missing something", Detective Taller said. "It looks like it'd taste great, too..."
He took another bite of the sandwich.
"Anyways, that frog? I think I heard him shout at BAI... wonder what she's up to at the moment..."

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
The frog let out a surprised croak as it was plucked from inside the snake's mouth. "H-hey!" it cried out indignantly. "I'm not a plush toy! let me go this instant!" and with those words, began to attempt to wriggle away.

Beloved Lunatic

Stella chuckled as she once more heard the distinct voice of the frog echo across the room. "Sounds like BAI is treating our froggie friend as a plush toy." She returned her gaze back to the detective and chuckled. "If there's one thing that can lighten the mood, it's BAI."

Relentless Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
"Yeah... and that frog." Detective Taller grinned. "Though I can't really blame BAI for reacting like that... if I had a frog sitting right in front of my face, shouting at me, I probably would react the same way..."
He stopped, remembering something he'd noticed earlier, and took out his guest list.
"That woman who entered the room just a while ago... do you have any idea who she is?", he asked Stella.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff