Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100
User Image
★     ☆     ★ ☆     ★ ☆     ★BatteryAcidIncluded★     ☆     ★ ☆     ★ ☆     ★

BAI, upon hearing the thoughts of the haiku contest, SHOT up, bumbled her way to the stage, and looked out over the crowd, or well...tried to, as she decided to let out the BEST haiku ever.

Wait, did she know her syllables? OH WELL!

I have some babies
Do not ask me about them
Or I will hurt you

Wait, wasn't that the foreign subject she was NOT supposed to talk about to others? Well, the threat of hurting someone should be good enough to make people leave the subject alone. Woohoo, babies....that may or may not be hers.

She slopped off the stage and started to walk around aimlessly.

★     ☆     ★ ☆     ★ ☆     ★ "Murder at the Masquerade" ★     ☆     ★ ☆     ★ ☆     ★

User Image

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Lunar hears of the Haiku contest, but was pretty scared to try it, she doesn't know what to write about with the 5-7-5 deal. Listening to BAI's haiku, she seemed a bit weirded out from how she worded it.

Mega Borg

13,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
Hyunah nibbled on her sandwich as she was walking over to the main stage. Im good with rhymes, Hyunah thought to herself. I could do this. Her faces turned crimson, oh no I could not. Speaking in public terrified her, almost everything terrified her. She continued to think of a Haiku anyways.

Dapper Regular

10,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Why hello there everyone.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Lunar chooses not to go with the haiku contest and walked over to a chair to sit down at as she left the library side of the mansion to the main area again.

Relentless Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
Detective Taller had somehow managed to get completely lost on his way to the main hall. When he finally got there, most of the food was already gone. He got himself a sandwich, but it tasted horribly bland. Another side-effect of being dead, he supposed.
After he finished eating, he made his way to an empty table and sat down. Once again he looked around, noticing that another person seemed to be doing the same - just sitting at a table and watching people.
He thought about the haiku contest he'd heard about earlier, but decided not to participate...he didn't think he was too much of a poet, anyways.

Beloved Lunatic

Stella heard about the haiku contest. After not participating in the costume contest, Stella kind of wanted to enter this one. Besides, she felt like she could get a good haiku out.

After some thought, and quick counting on her fingers, Stella got up from her seat and made her way to the stage. A snake headed woman had a rather good haiku about babies. I didn't make much sense, but Stella thought it was good. Now it was her turn. She got up on the stage and closed her eyes before reciting her haiku.
"Masquerade Manor
What Mysteries Lie?
Twirling Swirling Gowns"

After she was done, Stella quickly got down off the stage and went back to her table to watch people some more.

Hallowed Knight

((Well, the fact that I seem to have spontaneously turned into a wolf takes away from my costume.. oh well.))

A contest and by what appeared to have been this Masquerade's hostess no less. Quite the entrance she made, luckily the chandelier was made of tougher stuff and held firm to its chain and support in the ceiling. There was no interest in participating in the contest, but there had been an interest in the food table. had been. It was almost completely demolished and probably for the better, no more temptation of food until the help brought more.

Accursed mini weenies and the delectable...ness.

Besides, the thing about babies from the now (probably) sober serpentine mask wearing woman put her off the notion of eating. The next contestant had a nice relating one to the event taking place. What mysteries indeed. So far all was tame. She sat back, crossing her arms and snorted, a curl of smoke swirling up and out from under the mask piece to fade as it rose.

She glanced around the room, a casual once over to see if anything else was taking place. There appeared to be a man sitting alone at a table, people watching as well. So she wasn't the only one. She lifted a hand and offered a short wave, a silent greeting to a fellow of the hobby.

Relentless Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
Detective Taller watched the girl on the stage recite a haiku. He thought it was pretty nice, and the mention of "mysteries" caught his attention. Talking about mysteries... just where was Kathryn Scottson? He needed to talk to her. Maybe the girl would know. He wasn't so sure if he should talk to her, though... he never had the greatest social skills, and combined with his current "condition"... how would the girl react to a walking corpse standing next to her? Only one way to find out.
He got up and went to the girl's table.
"Uh, hello..." he mumbled.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Lunar stayed silent as she hears more people recite their haikus for the contest. Though the part about the mysteries in one girl's haiku got her interested, but she was never good at mystery games.

Beloved Lunatic

Stella's attention was drawn from the people she'd been watching to a man standing beside her who appeared to be... dead? Mentally, Stella shrugged, there were far stranger things in Gaia than a walking corpse. "Hello," she said to the man with a warm smile. Now that she was fed and still tired from dancing so much, Stella was feeling far more social.

Relentless Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
Detective Taller was relieved by the fact that the girl didn't run away and scream, but in fact smiled at him.
"Um, I'm Detective Mike Taller... from the GPD... do you, uh, do you happen to know where Kathryn Scottson is?"

Beloved Lunatic

Stella was shocked. He was a detective? But, she hid her shock behind her smile. "Um.." Stella said, "I didn't even know Kathryn Scottson was here," she admitted. "But I did see someone answering a call a while ago. I think they went that way," Stella pointed in the direction she thought the woman with the phone had gone. "Sorry I'm not more help," she said looking down at the ground.

Relentless Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
Detective Taller noticed that the girl's smile seemed a bit forced this time. Maybe he shouldn't have mentioned he was a detective...
"Thanks... I think I'll look for that person with the phone, then."
He headed in the direction the girl had indicated, remembering belatedly that he'd forgotten to ask her for her name. But he didn't want to bother the girl anymore, so he decided to ask another time.
(Sorry, have to leave again, will be back in an hour.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff