Mockingjay 0.19556714471969 19.6% [ 150 ]
Total Votes:[ 767 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 38 39 40 >

Aubrey Styles
Hazardous Infection
Aubrey Styles
Hazardous Infection
Aubrey Styles
I enjoyed Catching Fire the most, I despised Mockingjay. It was so stupid and ugh!

Mockingjay was just different from the other two books.

I don't understand how Peeta got better, it was just completely odd. I thought that Katniss wouldn't get married. I thought that Peeta would be under treatment forever, but of course, he gets cured and gets the girl. I liked the book, but that part just kinda confused me. And it was kinda cheesy.

I understand what you mean.
Many parts in the book confused me. That's why I'm rereading it.

Yeah, I agree. Rereading it doesn't fit in my schedule, so I'll do it like during the Holidays when school is gone. Or summer break...

Summer break is like the best time, like you're out in your backyard lying on the ground, tanning, and you can read while doing that. xD

Anxious Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hazardous Infection
Aubrey Styles
Hazardous Infection
Aubrey Styles
Hazardous Infection
Aubrey Styles
I enjoyed Catching Fire the most, I despised Mockingjay. It was so stupid and ugh!

Mockingjay was just different from the other two books.

I don't understand how Peeta got better, it was just completely odd. I thought that Katniss wouldn't get married. I thought that Peeta would be under treatment forever, but of course, he gets cured and gets the girl. I liked the book, but that part just kinda confused me. And it was kinda cheesy.

Yeah, I agree. Rereading it doesn't fit in my schedule, so I'll do it like during the Holidays when school is gone. Or summer break...

Summer break is like the best time, like you're out in your backyard lying on the ground, tanning, and you can read while doing that. xD

I wouldn't be tanning for sure. I would be reading it over during Halftime of my football game. LOL.
Aubrey Styles
Hazardous Infection
Aubrey Styles
Hazardous Infection
Aubrey Styles

I wouldn't be tanning for sure. I would be reading it over during Halftime of my football game. LOL.

Oh, lmfao, nice. xD
It's pretty cool how they have a girls football team at your school.
kehoegirl45
I loved the first book! Its rlly hard to explain but it all just went together perfectly. My second fav is catching fire.

Aha, no need to explain. I probably understand smile
the first is my favorite. :3
Votes for the first book rose drastically!
Second was mai fav. last one was horrible. the ending made me want to rip the book .-.

but it was a library copy, so i didnt blaugh

Greedy Businesswoman

I think it would be the orignal first book. It honestly has the most action, and therefore, to me is the best

5,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Hazardous Infection
akcaldwell
The Hunger Games. Catching Fire was okay, pretty average considering how good the first one was...But I HATED Mockingjay...

Mockingjay wasn't that bad .-.

Okay...maybe HATE is a bit strong for it. But it started out so well...And then Mockingjay...
akcaldwell
Hazardous Infection
akcaldwell
The Hunger Games. Catching Fire was okay, pretty average considering how good the first one was...But I HATED Mockingjay...

Mockingjay wasn't that bad .-.

Okay...maybe HATE is a bit strong for it. But it started out so well...And then Mockingjay...

Lol, very understandable now. I think.
Tied between Hunger Games and Mockingjay, Have you watched the movie?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff