The Hunger Games 0.45110821382008 45.1% [ 346 ]
Catching Fire 0.35332464146023 35.3% [ 271 ]
Mockingjay 0.19556714471969 19.6% [ 150 ]
Total Votes:[ 767 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 38 39 40 >

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
i didnt mind mockingjay but it took the hunger games out of it i liked all the books the second one was neat
Magical Girl Gem
i didnt mind mockingjay but it took the hunger games out of it i liked all the books the second one was neat

Ahh. The second one was incredible!
Catching Fire was definitely the best... It expanded the world that was described in the first book and then it brought Gale back in. Hah.

But seriously thou - out of all the books, I just wish that Katniss could've shown more character development. She was basically miserable or depressed or angry all the time.

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
kiddie_2911
Catching Fire was definitely the best... It expanded the world that was described in the first book and then it brought Gale back in. Hah.

But seriously thou - out of all the books, I just wish that Katniss could've shown more character development. She was basically miserable or depressed or angry all the time.

true katniss is never happy
i like this book because the chapters always end in a cliff drop so i can never stop reading
Magical Girl Gem
kiddie_2911

true katniss is never happy
i like this book because the chapters always end in a cliff drop so i can never stop reading

Yeahh. smile I love it when books do that... Time passes by so quickly whenever those cliffhangers get ahold of me. ^_^
Didn''t really read the other two. Liked Hunger Games better.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You should read the other two! ^
I prefer the first book
sir sapphire
“You love me. Real or not real?”

I tell him, “Real.”

-Mockingjay heart
Magical Girl Gem
FIRST BOOOOOOK!! It was the book that made me want to get my hands on the next one ASAP! heart
AquaFeath
FIRST BOOOOOOK!! It was the book that made me want to get my hands on the next one ASAP! heart

It was like that for all books to me. xD

Aekea Bloodsucker

I loved the first book, found the second book interesting and it was okay, but the third book was terrible in my opinion. I hate it with a passion, almost. I would have been happier if there a huge cliffhanger that ended the books rather than explaining what happened. It was dull, too much was happening, and by the end of the last book I was hoping she'd just been in an insane asylum making up the stories in her head the whole time.
Prismatic Colours
I loved the first book, found the second book interesting and it was okay, but the third book was terrible in my opinion. I hate it with a passion, almost. I would have been happier if there a huge cliffhanger that ended the books rather than explaining what happened. It was dull, too much was happening, and by the end of the last book I was hoping she'd just been in an insane asylum making up the stories in her head the whole time.

Ohh, I love the idea of a huge cliffhanger in the end of Mockingjay, I think that would've been way better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff