Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I especially loved the scenes with Thoren Oakenshield played by Richard Armitage.....he's amazing..... whee

Eloquent Dabbler

17,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
I also liked the line Radagast says in his last scene; "These are ruskaville rabbits! I'd like to see them try." I don't know if I put is accurately, but I just love how he says that blaugh

User Image

7,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
My favorite part of the movie was when they were in the Mountains.
It was a good movie but I don't think it was that awesome.
all of it o.o
scream i didn't want it to end!

Kaptain K Rool's Husband

Floppy Member

My favorite parts were the ones that were actually in the book... :/

Dapper Ladykiller

LIsaChan182
I didn't really like the Radagast parts. He wsn't even supposed to be in the story. He's mentioned in the books for one paragraph and thats it.

Some people think the only reason why the film was extended into three films is because Peter Jackson is more or less a failure outside of Tolkien based films (cough cough King King - which did 'amazing' in the box office).

My favourite part was when frodo and gollum were riddling ^_^ that was my best part in the book too.
Bilbo, not Frodo.

Dapper Ladykiller

The Mountain Titans were so cool! It really surprised me. I think, visually that was my favorite part. I also like all of the scenes where Bilbo is charming (which is a lot of scenes).
Also, the part where Radagast took a hit from Gandalf's pipe. Two of my friends and I were laughing like little kids at that scene.
Gollum emotion_dowant

Dangerous Shapeshifter

15,615 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Personally, my favorite parts were when Bilbo read the contract and defended Thorin from the white Orc.

As for the ending, it really surprised me! I got sucked into the movie, and was wondering how they were going to approach the Forest when it suddenly ended! My dad was with me and laughed at my expression, and explained that it was indeed going to be another trilogy. Now that I look back it's hardly surprising. With the success of the previous series, why not prolong the moneymaking machine even further? It also adds to the story all the more, because even the Hobbit put in one movie would be awfully condensed. I can hardly wait for the next installment!

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I must say, the Goblin Town scenes and the last battle scene in the movie with Azog and the dwarves, Bilbo, and Gandalf in the trees really did it for me.

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Loved it all heart

Diamond Bear

when they're at rivendell and all the dwarves stare at the leafy green food like 'what we're supposed to eat THIS?'
and ori says 'I don't like green food'

actually any scene involving the entire company of dwarves working together was hilarious and heart warming.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff