My first car was a '91 Volvo 740.

What a pile that was.

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I wish I still had my first car.
A 73 VW beetle. An awesome ride.

What happened to it. Well let's say they aren't telling you everything about what ethanol does to an old car's engine.
My first car given: Nissan Sentra XE '97 sweatdrop

My first car purchased: VW GTI '12 whee whee
My first car was a black 2009 Kia Rio . I got it in October of 2010 when I got my license ( and before anyone assumes I am a kid razz , I was 19 ) . I do not have it anymore and this is why lol :

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It was an 1991 Acura Integra with the "B18." I heard so many people rave bout how the B18 was "so desirable" and "mad quick, bro!" or, "Man, I wanna B18 swap my car!"

And, throughout my year of ownership, I grew to think that everyone in the Honda crowd was off their chair on crack. I just kept thinking to myself, "Why would anyone want this gutless, tiny engine?" I still don't really understand, although I am willing to hear someone explain it to me more clearly.

7,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Emo Lollipop
My first car was a black 2009 Kia Rio . I got it in October of 2010 when I got my license ( and before anyone assumes I am a kid razz , I was 19 ) . I do not have it anymore and this is why lol :

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Damn how long did you have it before that happen

7,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Sargonarhes

What happened to it. Well let's say they aren't telling you everything about what ethanol does to an old car's engine.
Yeah that ethanol aint really good for Vechile because it eats up the fuel lines and stuff,i usually tired to get No-ethanol gas when its cheap but it hasnt been cheap these last few months

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Saints Knight_X
Sargonarhes

Yeah that ethanol aint really good for Vechile because it eats up the fuel lines and stuff,i usually tired to get No-ethanol gas when its cheap but it hasnt been cheap these last few months

And that is exactly what happened to my poor VW.

7,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Sargonarhes
Saints Knight_X
Sargonarhes

And that is exactly what happened to my poor VW.
God rest its engine
Mine's a 16 year old Ford Fiesta, I got her in August last year for £895. 3nodding
My first vehicle was a '93 Honda Civic Sedan
I then got a '89 Honda CRX, sold that and got a '93 Honda Civic Hatchback and also, a weekend car, a '03 Honda DC5. Civic was written off by someone going up my a** so I sold DC5 and am now the owner of a '99 Honda S2000 which I am currently considering selling to purchase a '95 Honda Civic Hatchback VTi and doing a engine swap on it and also a daily driver prelude H22a

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Igotvtec

The only thing you needed to say
Crimmy Sun
Igotvtec

The only thing you needed to say

Oh well I am sorry... mate this is a place for discussion, why is it against the rules to elaborate a little further

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff