Welcome to Gaia! ::

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX User Image

User Image

XXX Once they were both dressed, Angelo and Natalise, made their way to Tink's new place. The Dancer really did miss spending time with Actor. He really was the only guy that never bored her and kept things interesting. Then again, that's all being compared to teenage boys, she went to school with, and Angelo Rosewood, was no teenage boy. He was her first real boyfriend, of course only him and her cousin knew that. For very certain reasons of course, wouldn't want him getting into any trouble, now would we? Not long the two arrived at the address that was given, looking up at the place the raised an eyebrow "Not bad..." she commented, before looking over towards the male, giving him a slight smile. At least he wouldn't feel totally out of place, even though she didn't tell him who's party and who all would be there, she was pretty sure he at least knew the Thayer's. Not to mention he did just do that one movie with Collet, not to long ago.

XXX Getting out of the car, the girl linked her arms with his, making their way to the backyard, as told. She really hoped this was going to be a simple drama free party, the scene at the resturant was enough drama for her. Entering the backyard, the dark haired girl looked around, scanning around for her cousin. Not seeing her, the girl looked around for the next close thing, Alexander. She saw Tink, but would greet her in just a second, she needed to take care of something. Going through the open door, she walked in, finding who she was looking for in the living room. Taking Angelo's hand she made her way over to the boy, tapping him on his shoulder "Hey Xander, where's Chris?" She asked, wanting to give her, her pills. Of course it was also because without Christine, she felt out of place here. Let's face it, the only reason she ever really interacted with anyone here, was through the other girl. Even though it was true, it didn't mean she didn't like any of them, she actually did like most of them.

Family Home : Sanctuary XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                                                                X[ OOC: O.k, was kind of lost where everyone was... so correct me if I messed up]
User Image

User Image
                                          Jason was more than eager to get away from the house with his two friends. It was just what he needed right now, and it was probably best for everyone else if he left for a while. On the ride over to the pub Jason could already feel himself relaxing a little bit. Once they got to there, he was ready to just unwind. He followed Nathan to the table and looked around the bar. He grinned at Nathan after his declaration of the night ahead of them. “Hell yeah!” he exclaimed and took a swig of his drink. Getting away from that party was the best thing right now. It had been a long time since he and the guys went out together. Going on a solo tour was fun and all, but it was not the same as being on tour with the guys. There was a lot more to do when you had them as company.

“Well, that party was great fun now wasn’t it?” Jason asked sarcastically. The party was ruined and he was to blame. “I’m sorry I stole you away from Collet” he said to Connor. Before Jason had his little outburst, it looked like the two were doing well together, which surprised Jason. Then again, not everyone knew about the baby so if Connor was ignoring Collet it might look strange. Knowing Connor, he was just putting up with the act to not draw any attention. Maybe getting Connor away was just as good as getting himself away. Jason then turned to the man he hadn’t seen in a while. “So Nathan, what’s been happening man? What have you been doing?” Jason knew what Connor has been doing, but he hadn’t talked to Nathan in a while and wanted to know what he was up to.

The group had decided to take a little break so everyone could pursue something on their own. At the time it was the right thing to do. After constantly being together all the time, they needed a break from each other. It wasn’t that they were sick of each other; it was just that things weren’t progressing. They were starting to get into a rut, and their music wasn’t turning out as good as it used to be. Maybe now that they had some time to clear their heads and really miss being in the studio with each other, they could start working together again. The solo album was nice, but his true passion was performing with the group. Sure he got more attention when it was just him on the stage, but it just wasn’t as fun. Jason then took another swig from his drink and looked back up at Nathan.

Tipsy Hunter

User Image

User ImagexxxTink sighed and nodded. "Yeah, this party was pretty much a disaster." She looked at her watch and put her arm around Collet's shoulders. "It's not so early that we can't kick everyone out. Lena's here, we could have a goofy girl's night, watch some movies, do our nails. What do you think? It's up to you, this party thing was your idea." She sighed. "I think Connor's leaving had more to do with Jason breaking at the seams than you, sugar bean. Don't take it so personal." She stood up and put her hands on her curvy hips. "So, what's it gonna be, Collet? Kick everyone out and have a girl's night or try and salvage what's left of the party?" If only Tink knew Angelo was downstairs. She'd tell Collet to stay up here while she booted everyone. Thank God Connor was gone.

Tink's outfit.
User Image

Tipsy Hunter

User Image

User ImagexxxConnor ordered a Coke, looking only a little sad at the idea of staying sober. He contemplated leaving his car here, but shuddered at the thought. He chuckled at Jason's comment about the party and gave him a thumbs up. "No kidding. You sure know how to clear a room, mate." He clapped the younger man on the shoulder and shook his head. "Don't worry so much, the party would have been a disaster one way or another. Collet doesn't have much sense sometimes. Having a party with so much stress floating around? Pfft." Of course he knew it was Collet's idea, he knew Tink wouldn't have a party at her house. When Jason apologized for stealing him away from Collet he looked down at his drink. "It's ok. To be honest.. I think I needed some time." He nodded towards Nathan. "Don't worry, I filled him in on.. the situation." He didn't elaborate further. These boys were famous, and you never knew who was listening, even at a little no name hole-in-the-wall.

xxxConnor leaned back as Jason asked Nathan what he'd been up to lately. Maybe getting back in the studio with the guys was a good idea. The songs for his solo album weren't coming along very well right now, he was too much of a perfectionist, in his eyes they weren't good enough, though his manager thought they were amazing. And working on a group album was easier because the pressure wasn't solely on him. He'd have a reason to be away from Collet and time to think without having to hurt her or make excuses. He winced internally as he thought about being away from her, but every time he was around her it hurt. Recording would give him the perfect distraction. He'd still see her often, but not as much as if he was sitting at home in his sunroom writing songs day and night. Plus, and this was the biggest reason, he ******** missed it. He missed the work, he missed the training and he missed the guys.

Connor's outfit.
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                            Eric spent his Friday afternoon down in Santa Monica. He spent a lot of afternoons down at the beach because that was one of his favorite places to be. Eric was your typical California surfer dude with long blonde hair and a nice tan; except for the fact the he was also a signer. Surfing and singing were his two passions in life. After the guys decided to take a break to pursue other things, Eric spent most of his time at the beach surfing. He attempted to start acting, but he wasn’t very good at it. He landed a few guest rolls in some TV shows because of who he was, but that was about it. Most casting directors told him to stick to singing. Not that he minded much, it just gave him more time to surf. After getting home from the beach and washing all of the salt water and sand out of his hair, he turned on the TV. Stories about the Thayers were still buzzing on the evening news. Eric turned the TV off and decided he wanted to get out of there.

Since he hadn’t seen Jason since he got back from his tour, Eric decided to go see if he was home. The smart thing to do would have been to call, but he liked to just show up to places. So he hopped in his car and made his way over to the Thayer’s house. Once at the house, he tried opening the front door, but it was locked. Maybe no one’s home. Eric rang the doorbell to be sure, but a few moments later a distraught Mrs. Thayer answered the door. “Hey Mrs. T! Is Jason home?” When Mrs. Thayer saw Eric, she put on a distressed face. “Oh Eric, I don’t know where he, or the rest of my children are and I’m so worried,” she said to him. Eric could see right through her acting. “I think they are fine, Mrs. T. It’s a Friday night and they are probably out.” That statement didn’t really seem to help, as she just began to weep. Eric rolled his eyes, but decided to be nice. “Now, now, what’s wrong?” Tracy Thayer continued to weep a little more before answering.

“Well, I don’t know where my kids are, I’m all alone in this house, and two of my favorite figurines are gone. The back door was smashed; do you think someone broke in?” Eric stepped into the house and looked around. It did look like the back door was smashed, but there were no pieces of glass on the floor to back that up. Nothing else was taken from the house, so he highly doubted someone broke in. Out of everything in that house, why would anyone want to steal those weird figurines? “I don’t think anyone broke in Mrs. T, but I'm pretty sure everyone's fine.” Eric patted her on the back as she continued to weep. He knew she was probably pissed at her kids right now, but since he was here, she was trying to hide it with grief. It took a little bit to calm her down, but eventually Eric was able to get away from her by saying he was going to find Jason. He went out to his car and thought about where Jason could be. As he thought about it, there were a million places he could be. So Eric pulled out his phone and texted Jason.

To: Jaybird
                                            Dude wherever you are, don’t go home.
                                            Your mom’s there and she’s pissed

Although the message didn’t exactly ask where Jason was, Eric hoped he would tell him. As Eric stood outside, leaning on his car, he saw someone out in the neighbor’s yard. He had seen her a few times before, but didn’t know her too well. All he knew was that she was Jason’s neighbor. Maybe she knows where everyone went. All the Thayer kids were gone, so maybe they went somewhere together, and maybe this girl knew where they went. He made his way over to the yard and stopped by the mailbox. “Hey there! I’m a friend of Jason’s, I don’t know if you remember me or not, but I was wondering if you possibly knew where he was.” It was a long shot, but it was worth a try.
User ImageUser Image

R i l a n d E v a n R u s kXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Born to skate Born to skate Born to skate Born to skate Born to skate XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Born to skate Born to skate Born to skate Born to skate Born to skate XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Born to skate Born to skate Born to skate Born to skate Born to skate XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Riland nodded and smiled once Sophia told him the truth. "See now was that so hard?" He joked, trying to lighten the mood. But apparently Jack had the perfect solution for that. The guy began to play for Sophia and she had asked Riland to listen, so listen he did. Jack was pretty good and when he was done, Riland nodded and clapped somewhat.

Now it was pretty obvoius to Riland to let the couple have their space. "Hey, so that was really good and Sophia, I hope to see you and everyone at my competition tomorrow?" He asked, everyone in L.A. knew about the competition but Riland hadn't really invited Sophia or anyone other than Penn yet. "But, yea, I'm gonna go find Penn, see if she needs any help cleaning up drama and what not." Riland left the pair and went to go find Penn. He wanted to get out of here, maybe chill with Sophia and Jack and Penn away from the party.

Riland easily found Penn and Alexander so he went over and sat down next to them. "Hey man, rough night?" He gave Alex a small smile of sypathy. Ashley was like that towards Riland when he drank or did something stupid. It was odd because she was his little sister, but she cared so Riland got over it. "He just cares dude." Riland knew that Alex knew that, but it was a good reminder sometimes. This whole fiasco reminded Riland that he should probably let Ashley know where he was so she wouldn't flip.

To; Lil Sis
From; Riland
Hey so I'm at a party with Penn and the Thayer's don't trip I'll be back later.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image
Nathan

User Image
"Hey there Delilah
I've got so much left to say
If every simple song I wrote to you
Would take your breath away
I'd write it all
Even more in love with me you'd fall
We'd have it all"

Nathan took another gulp of his drink and looked over to Jason. "Honestly man, you don't wanna know." He laughed and rolled his eyes. "No one even knows who I am. So in order to pay the bills I picked up a job teaching wonderful children to play piano." Nathan emphasized the word 'wonderful' to show his lack of enthusiasm. "They have me writing little baby songs for the brats to play, it's horrible." It was obvious that Nathan needed the band to get back together, he missed the guys for sure, but he mainly just missed the music.

"Oh it's what you do to me. "

OOC;
What Nathan's Wearing
User Image

XxSassy_BunnehxX
x
x
x
x
x

I wanna write a song about you

Bzzt, Bzzt, Bzzt. The cellphone vibrated on the desk what seemed like forty times to the sole occupant of the room. She looked down from her mirror where she was busy putting on makeup and glanced down at the irritating little razor. You must be kidding me, I hope they have better things to do than blow up my phone. She snatched up the little phone and glared at it carefully, blinking her eyes as she checked the message. It was from her older brother Riland. She squeezed the phone in her fist as she contemplated what he'd said. He didn't even take me!

Finishing up her makeup, Ashley Corine Rusk, the "party happy" little sister, blew a kiss to the mirror. We're just going to have to investigate what is happening with my older brother. An evil glint entered her sky blue eyes as she turned from the mirror and texted quickly to her brother.

To: Big Bro
Subject: So Mean!
Text: I cannot believe you'd not invite me to a party of this proportion. I'm sooooo coming over!

Having sent the message, Ashley felt pretty stinking good about herself. She hummed as she pulled on the four inch pink heels she usually wore for partying and cast one last glance into the mirror. As much trouble as she'd probably get in, she really could say she didn't give a rat's a**. Quickly, she pushed her razor into her pocket and headed out of her bedroom. The house was pretty dark, she cast one glance at her brother's bedroom door and stuck a small pink tongue out at it. Let him think I'm going to the silly party, no one would want me to crash. Since I wasn't invited anyways, I suppose that's what I'm going to do! She giggled to herself carefully, before heading out the front door.

She'd grown up with the paparazzi and idealistic views of the perfect magazines all clambering about the hottest celebs, though that didn't mean she'd ever made the front cover. As a hot-blooded teenage party girl, she'd managed to skip the lime-light, sticking into the shadows. Ashley was shy, but she knew how to get her way into the parties, and for that she'd had only a few close friends -- all out of the area of course -- since she wouldn't be caught talking to someone who'd be on camera. During the school days, she'd write music and at night sing the songs she'd wrote in the shower where she was sure no one would hear her. Now was her chance to mingle with the older kids, all her brother's friends at the party, or at least she'd assumed they were. She loved her brother, idoled him even, she wished she could be like him, but Ashley wasn't like him at all. Or at least not in her mind.

She stepped out the front door and walked towards the mailbox, stopping as a boy came over and talked to her. She looked at him and blinked several times in curiosity. A friend of Jason's? She admired him a moment, he was kind of cute, not that she'd be interested and then smiled and nodded her head shyly. "I'm sorry, I don't quite remember you." She spoke calmly and briskly, "However, I do know where the Thayers and my brother are, they went to some party. But I have no idea where the party is at, thanks to my brother not telling me anything anymore." She smiled in a friendly way and then looked down. She hated not being able to help someone, but it was true, Riland hadn't told her where the party was, only that he was there.

'Cause you're such a pretty, pretty, pretty face

OOC; Oh dear... had no idea how to do this.

Created by XxSassy_BunnehxX

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image
                                          Jason laughed at Connor’s statement about him able to clear a room. Yeah, I guess I can have that affect. Not that he was proud of it, but what are you going to do? When Connor said he needed some time, Jason could fully understand. He surprised that Connor was still talking to Collet. If Jason were in his shoes, it would be a while before he could even face her. So he told Nathan, Jason thought when he heard Connor’s comment to Nathan. Now they were all on the same page. At least there weren’t any secrets between them, well that he knew of at least. All of this drama lately, made Jason wish he could go back to the old days. Back to when they were at the height of their career when they spent nights performing, partying, and being chased by fans. Sure there was always drama that followed you when you were famous, but back then everything seemed so trivial.

Just then Jason’s phone went off. When he pulled it out and saw that it was from Eric, he grinned. How perfect. Though Connor was Jason’s best friend, Eric was a trip and a half. The comic relief and practical jokester of the group, he was a hoot. Though sometimes it could be annoying trying to get Eric to focus, it was always nice having him around to break the tension. Jason last saw Eric on one of his tour stops here in California. He was in town so Jason invited him to join him on the show. It was a good time and the audience was really surprised to see him. So my mother is home, how lovely. He then quickly typed a response and sent it.

To: Eric
                                          Thanks for the heads up man.
                                          Connor, Nathan and I are out at this bar, you should join us.

After sending the message, Jason looked back up at the guys. “That was Eric. I invited him to join us.” Maybe if Eric joined them they could discuss working on a new album. Jason then turned to Nathan as he began to speak. “Well hey, right now I wish I wasn’t known. Sometimes it’s easier that way.” With his family's every move being followed, he wished he could just disappear. He could understand though how it could be frustrating not being known. Despite all the negatives of being famous, the perks were still the best. Having fans that adored you just seemed to never get old. “I’m sorry man about the kiddie songs.” Nathan’s talent was so much better than the job he had now. It made Jason think that they should get back together and start working on a new album. They could do it. “You know what we should do? We should all get back into the studio together. I’ve got time off from my solo business.” Jason thought it was a good idea, but it could only happen if everyone else was on board.
User Image

User Image
                                            Eric grinned at the girl when she apologized about not remembering him. Truth be told, he didn’t really know who she was either. “It’s alright, the name’s Eric,” he said as he extended his hand to her. “I’m one of Jason’s band mates.” He raised his eyebrow when she told him that the Thayer’s were at a party. All of them, at the same party? “Oh, it’s too bad we don’t know where this party is, cause I would like to crash it.” Eric grinned and winked at the girl. When his phone went off, he read the message from Jason. He was surprised to read that Jason and the guys were at a bar. Either the party they were at was boring, or something happened and they left. Eric didn’t want to get into detail about it over text messages, but he thought he would ask.

To: Jaybird
                                            A little birdie told me you were at a party,
                                            Who’s party and why wasn’t I invited?

After sending the message Eric looked back up at the girl. “That was Jason now, said he was at a bar. I asked him about the party, so maybe we can figure it out.” He paused as he looked at the girl. She was young, no older than seventeen. No wonder her brother didn’t tell her about the party. If Eric had a younger sister, he wouldn’t want her out partying. Then again, if Jason allowed Sophia to go to this party, then it couldn’t have been that bad. “So if we find out where this party is at, you wanna crash it with me?” Maybe it wasn’t the best idea to be inviting an underage girl to a party, but he didn’t mean anything by it. They were now in it together and to leave her here wouldn’t be fair.
User Image

User Image
                                        •.•´`•.••.•´`•.•

Alexander Ryan Thayer

•.•´`•.••.•´`•.•

Alex gave a small smirk listening to her story. "That sounds like a soap opera." He stood up and stretched looking around. "I rather be at home but I doubt anyone will let me drive and Chris left." He shrugged. "I'll sneak out eventually though." He slid his hands into his pocket. He wasn't too drunk. Driving home wasn't an issue. He'd be able to get home with out an issue. "You came with Riland?" He smiled. "Are you two a couple now or something?" He tilted his head slightly curious. He sat back down and looked towards her. "Or do you just let all of our neighbors inside when we're not around?" He smiled. He didn't care who was in his house as long as they didn't go in his room. "I should probably get home though." He said standing again. "You and Riland can probably ride with Sophie. I'd offer a ride but you'd be dumb if you took it." He smiled and walked out of the room and out of the front door. He walked over to his car and got in turning the key in the ignition before taking off down the street.

It didn't take long for him to make it home. He pulled into the driveway to see Rilands sister and Eric standing in front. He stepped out and looked over to them smiling lightly. " 'Sup?" He asked before looking around the drive way. His mom was there. He sighed and gulped down. That was enough to sober him up
                                            Clothes
User Image

User Image
                                      Antonio Philip De Luca
                                      Call me Toni

Toni sat back down and shrugged. "Hm, well that went much better, actually." He leaned back in the seat "The night's young. We can find a way to my car and go out to dinner or something." He said looking over to her. "Collet and Tink might need some down time and I rather not hear Jack sing." he smirked but as soon as he heard that Jack started strumming. He sighed and closed his eyes listening. It wasn't as bad as he first expected. But he didn't expect much from Jack.

ooc: blehhh saturdays make my brain suck .
User Image

XxSassy_BunnehxX
x
x
x
x
x

I wanna write a song about you

Ashley looked at him interestedly and tilted her head to the side as he started talking about who he was. So this is the famous Eric, and I haven't heard of him, why? She bit her lip lightly and extended her hand shyly out to him until she could clasp his. Her shake was firm, but it was soft, "My name is Ashley Rusk, little sister of Riland, and as you can see, the neighbor of the Thayers. She smiled her best winning smile and looked up at him. He looked to be in his early twenties, her brother would probably murder her if she was seen rolling with this guy. Though, the idea of crashing a party with him wasn't too bad, since she was planning on doing just that anyways. "Well I guess there's nothing wrong with crashing this party--" She cut off as his phone went off.

She watched him text whoever it was and waited patiently with her hands folded in front of her, finally he addressed her again. So he says Jason left the party, well that's one Thayer accounted for. I wonder where my brother is... She looked him up and down a moment, he was still determined to go to that party with her after all. Then she realized he said bar and groaned inwardly, "Unless of course you'd rather go to that bar with Jason, of course." She whispered softly and looked down at her clasped hands.

Then he asked her if she'd want to crash the party with him if they could find out where it was at. Success! She smiled a little and cocked her head to the side slightly, "When you put it like that, you make it even more appealing. Since we both weren't invited, we might as well crash it together." She was beginning to think this guy knew his stuff. "I'm just going to let Riland know what I'm doing, then maybe text Sophia and ask her if she can tell me where the party is at." She smiled and pulled out her phone and began to text.

To: Big Bro
Subject: Party!
Text: Hey, I'm going to text Sophia and find out where the party is, don't worry bout me.

To: Soph
Subject: Party?
Text: Since y'all ditched me, where's this party at, Soph? Maybe I can get there.

She pushed the phone into her pocket and smiled at the guy who'd come and rescued her whole evening. My hero... what a perfect Hollywood ending. Only difference, guy doesn't get girl. She chuckled mentally and smiled her best winning smile, "I hope they text back soon." She laughed and put her hands in her pocket, rocking on her heels.

'Cause you're such a pretty, pretty, pretty face

OOC;

Created by XxSassy_BunnehxX

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Nathan

User Image
"Hey there Delilah
I've got so much left to say
If every simple song I wrote to you
Would take your breath away
I'd write it all
Even more in love with me you'd fall
We'd have it all"

Nathan nodded and laughed slightly at the life he lived sinnce they stopped recording. Then Jason brought up getting back into the studio and Nathan's eyes lit up. He had been dying inside wanting so badly to get back to writing real music and performing it too. For Nathan the joy of the band was being around some of his best friends and coming up with some great music that people enjoyed. And the hot screaming girls were a definate plus too. "This is crazy. Right before Connor texted me I was looking at a song that I wrote for the band. I was right in the middle of it when he interrupted me. No joke." At first Nathan had thought it was a coincedence that Connor had texted him then, but now with the possibility of the band getting back together and making another album he believed that this was meant to be or some s**t like that. "This might be the alcohol talking but I think this is supposed to happen now." Nathan nodded in agreement with himself and smiled, taking another drink.

"Oh it's what you do to me. "

OOC;
What Nathan's Wearing
User Image

User Image
                                            When Ashley mentioned her brother Riland, the name sort of rang a bell. Eric had heard the name a few times when he was over Jason’s house. He remembered Jason not being too keen on Riland and Sophia hanging out together. After she introduced herself, Eric bowed and said “It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Eric was known for doing random things, that’s just how he was. When she mentioned going to the bar, Eric had realized he totally forgot about it. He’d been so concerned about the party that he wasn’t invited to that he forgot Jason, Connor, and Nathan were all at a bar together. He would have liked to go there and catch up with the guys. It had been a long time since they were all together. But he had also just made a commitment to Ashley about going and crashing the party. Eh, if the party’s a bust, then I’ll just escape to the bar. He grinned at the girl when she said she was going to text Sophia about the location of the party.

“Sounds like a plan,” he said giving her a grin. Hopefully Sophia would tell them where the party was. If not, maybe he could get it out of Jason where it was. Of course, Eric had no idea what had happened at the party. Just then he looked over and saw Alex pull up to the house and get out of his car. Eric could see Alex’s demeanor change as soon as he laid eyes on his mother’s vehicle. “Yo man, you do not want to go in there. Your mom’s pissed,” Eric called out to Alex. Seeing Alex home made Eric wonder why he still wasn’t at the party. “I thought you were at a party. What happened dude?” Maybe this party was nothing big after. Both Jason and Alex had left the party, along with Connor and Nathan. But maybe now that Alex was here, they could find out about the party.

(OOC: Wow, sorry for the crappy post. I was studying all day for a test and my brain just seems to not be functioning right now.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff