Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image
                                      Antonio Philip De Luca
                                      Call me Toni

Toni followed along as she pointed and spoke about the group. He didn't realize all of what was happening. He knew briefly about Alex's DUI but not about Collet's baby. Then again he could barely follow along when he was in school so the news was no different. "If Connors not the father he sure isn't' acting like it." he mentioned. "If my girlfriend was pregnant with someone else's baby I think I'd kill her and him." He thought about what he said for a second and laughed. "Go back to my sicilian roots." He smiled. Toni couldn't kill anyone. He hated getting in fights in high school. He wasn't a violent kid. "I'll escape through the front door. I rather not be around for kaos." He sighed. Alex and Jason shouldn't of been invited to the same event but Collet and Connor seemed to be handling things better than Toni ever could. Bringing a kid into the world was definitely something he didn't want to do anytime soon and to think that that kid might not be yours would break anyones heart. "You shouldn't worry so much. You're going to go grey." He picked up a lock of her hair before dropping it back down. "That wouldn't be very attractive." He smiled.

Tipsy Hunter

User ImageUser Image

xxxTink smiled at the boys, blushing profusely when Leo kissed her hand. "Nice to meet you, boys. Come on in." She took the wine and chuckled. "Oo, I see you guys have good taste in wine like me." They were seriously good bottles. Tink had a decent sized wine cellar. It was the only kind of alcohol she drank, though she had other stuff for company. She started leading them to the back, leaving the door open once again. There were still a few people she'd invited who weren't there yet. She fanned herself once when they weren't looking. What, they were hot, she was single! But usually once guys found out she was friends with a famous Thayer or that she was a make up artist to the stars they just looked at her as a stepping stone to someone more famous. She didn't mind, she didn't want that kind of guy anyway. She stopped to chat with them once they got to the patio. She beamed when Angus complimented her home. "Thank you, I'm quite fond of it as well. It's my first house." She tucked some hair behind her ear. "Technically, yes, I live alone, but my friend Collet stays here a lot. Don't worry, we don't throw parties or anything. When she stays here it's to get away from all that s**t." She didn't want her neighbors thinking she was going to be awful or anything. She was about to ask if they'd lived in the neighborhood long when Nathan made his way through the house. The twins blocked his view of her, but she saw him. And her heart skipped a beat. She'd had a crush on him for the longest time. She sighed and clenched a fist. I'm going to ******** murder Connor.. She focused on the handsome men in front of her. "So, what do you boys do for a living. You don't look familiar.." This neighborhood was mostly populated by the rich and famous, and since they lived here, they knew that and would know what she meant.

~~~~~~~~~~~

xxxConnor grinned when Nathan came in. He let go of Collet's hand and hugged him back. Connor hadn't seen the guy in a few weeks, but Nathan and Connor"Hey man, where the hell have you been? I've been trying to get a hold of you for days." Connor smirked, the cocky Irishman peeking through the stressed out boyfriend. This was what Connor needed, someone outside to distract him. "Figures only the temptation of a pretty girl would get your attention." He rubbed Collet's back a little. "You remember Collet Thayer, right?" He ran a hand through his hair and excused himself and Nathan from Collet, pulling the man away. "I'm glad you made it. I could really use a friend who's last name isn't Thayer." He spoke quietly so no one would hear him. It was common knowledge that Jason might as well be Connor's brother and Connor didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. "I should warn you though, s**t's been going down the last few days and everyone's on edge." He shrugged sheepishly. Really, he probably should have left Nathan out of all this s**t. He patted Nathan on the back and shrugged. "Sorry. But hey, at least you'll know everything if we start recording again." Connor was in the same mindset at Nathan, he wanted the band back together too. Connor was successful on his own, not quite as much as Jason since he hadn't released his solo album yet, but he'd worked on a few artists albums and had written a bunch of songs for other singers.

Tink's outfit.
Connor's outfit.
Nathan

User Image
"Hey there Delilah
I've got so much left to say
If every simple song I wrote to you
Would take your breath away
I'd write it all
Even more in love with me you'd fall
We'd have it all"

Nathan laughed at the pretty girl comment. "You know me too well Connor. You cocky little Irish boy." Nathan joked, he had always been shorter than Connor so he would pick on him for his size. Nathan grinned obviously teasing Connor with the sarcasm. Then Nathan turned slightly and smiled at Collet. "Of course I remember the pretty miss Thayer."

The boys walked away from her a little bit and Nathan could tell something was up. He nodded when Connor brought up the drama of the Thayer's. "Yeah, one of my students brought of Alex in class the other day. Then I couldn't get their attention after that. I can't wait for a new job." Nathan shook his head and sighed a little bit. "Wait did you say we were recording a new album? Holy s**t." He really hadn't thought that was a possiblity.

"Oh it's what you do to me. "

OOC;

Tipsy Hunter

User ImageUser Image

xxxBillie thought about what Toni said and watched Connor. "Yeah, he is acting a little nonchalant. Maybe it's his? That or he's gotten too used to trying to be a good example for his fans. And people wonder why I don't want to be famous, it's too strict." She raised a hand to his comment about if it was his girlfriend. "Hey, trust me, it's easier said than done. Do you know how hard it was to make the decision to dump Scott? And we didn't love each other like Collet and Connor do." She looked back at Connor and Collet and sighed. "He's got the kind of love for her that people write songs about. Well, he does actually write songs for her." Collet had played one for Sophie and Billie once a while back. She chuckled when he said he'd leave if s**t hit the fan. "How? Sophie drove us here. However you get home, take me with you if people start screaming." She sat up a little, one bum cheek was going numb, and gave him a shove at the grey comment. "Shut up, I'll still be hot when I'm 80. All the guys in the home are gonna wanna test their new hips on me." She giggled and exaggerated flipping her hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~

xxxConnor rubbed his face. "Yeah, Jason and Letty had to bail Alex out of jail this morning. I'm surprised the tabloids are hassling you for inside details yet. You know, I had to call the neighborhood security for the first time today cause there was a leech with a camera in my bloody bushes!" Sometimes Connor wished his parents had never moved here. He could have just played little clubs and s**t back home. But that wouldn't have been enough for Connor. He wanted to play big venues, have millions of people enjoying his music. He just never thought of the consequences. But it was part of the job. He'd once heard a comedian liken fame to shitting after a meal. You didn't do it for the fame, you did it because you needed to.

xxxConnor shook his head. "Nothing's for sure yet, but Jason's got some downtime and my solo isn't going anywhere. I miss it, and I have a feeling we could all use the distraction without the pressure of carrying it by ourselves." He looked around for Jason to see if he was free.. and saw him talking to Alex. "Shite, maybe we'll ask him later.." He shook his head. He didn't understand why Jason was doing this to himself. Can't he take a break from being the parent for one night? At least Alex is among friends and family, it was better than a club.

Billie's outfit.
Connor's outfit.
Nathan

User Image
"Hey there Delilah
I'd write it all
We'd have it all"

Nathan snorted slightly amused. "Nah man, I don't think the public even remembers who I am or that I have any ties to the Thayer's. And in situations like this I'm kinda glad." He put his arm around Connor's shoulder and smirked. "Don't want the paparatzi to get ahold of your guys' sex tape?" He joked quietly making sure no one else could hear. Nathan let go of Connor then looked over to Jason and shook his head. "Think we should go distract him?" he asked Connor. It looked like Jason needed a beer and a break from being the parent.

OOC;
What Nathan's Wearing
User Image

User Image
                                          Jason was a little disappointed when Alex said he hadn’t been working on making new music. The kid had so much potential, but it seemed like he was wasting it. Yeah, Alex had to put his vocals on rest as he went through puberty, but now he should be all set. It’s not like it would be hard for him to get back onto the scene. Jason had a feeling that the world would be more than willing to accept Alex’s music back into it. As a young kid he was adored by many, so to have him now all grown up would be even better. “You should, I bet a lot of people would like to see you now.” Jason decided to take an encouraging approach. He truly did want to see his little brother succeed, but getting him to have the motivation to do so was hard. Sometimes it aggravated Jason that Alex was so stubborn about it. When Alex mentioned that he hadn’t even picked up an instrument in months, it rubbed Jason the wrong way. “Why not? What have you been doing all this time?” The answer to that question was obvious, because Jason could see the changes in his brother.

The boy who used to love to perform and be on stage was gone and in his place was this partying, alcoholic, and drug abusing young man. It pained Jason to see his brother turn to alcohol like that. “You know Alex, you have so much potential. Why don’t you do something with it?” Again he was trying to be encouraging, but the aggravation in his voice was hard to hide. Truthfully, Jason was always a bit jealous of Alex’s voice. No matter what song you gave the kid, he was able to execute it perfectly. When he was younger he had the type of voice that could captivate all audiences. “How could you let all of that talent go to waste?” There were so many that would kill for the talent Alex had. Did he not realize how good he had it? If he continued to drink and abuse drugs, he was going to lose that voice. When Alex turned and looked at Jason, he did the same staring right back at his younger brother. Jason sort of knew the question was coming before Alex even asked it and he was sure Alex knew the answer as well.

Things were different between them now. There was always some type of underlying reason to talk to one another. It wasn’t like when they were younger and they actually enjoyed being around each other. They were brothers and the two shared a bond that was different than the bond he had between his sisters. “Yeah, I did,” Jason answered. Since the answer was obvious, he didn’t try to hide it with some excuse. “And you have been drinking, haven’t you?” It might not be obvious to some, but Jason knew his brother. “This is why I have to do this, because you can’t seem to control yourself, can you? You just got out of jail Alex! It’s only been a few hours and you are already drunk. Can you stay sober for a day? Just one day?” Jason could feel the anger building in him, and he tried his best to control it. But once he got started it was hard to stop.

Tipsy Hunter

User Image

User ImagexxxConnor chuckled at the comment about people forgetting Nathan. "Lucky b*****d." When Nathan joked about a sex tape Connor shoved him, laughing a little. "Shut up ya t**t." He sighed when Nathan suggested distracting Jason. "He'll probably be pissed at us... ******** it, Tink said no stress and I, for one, do not want a shoe to the skull. She's got some monsters on tonight." He started head towards Jason but paused and turned around, a grin on his face. "Oh, that reminds me, do you remember Collet's friend Tink? You probably passed her in the house. Tiny little brunette thing with the killer curves? She's the one I wanna introduce you to, properly. I know for a fact she's had a thing for you for years." p***k! Tink would really hurt him if she found out he flat out told Nathan that. "I'll introduce you later. Let's go rescue Jason.. or are we actually rescuing Alex?" He shrugged and walked over to Jason. If Connor was honest with himself, he did not want to be here and he did want a little time away from Collet. Yeah, he loved her, but she'd betrayed him, and he wasn't ok with that. He wasn't sure he'd be able to handle it, but he hadn't had the chance to examine how he was feeling. He'd gone straight from the Thayer house to home, got stoned and came here. Billie's musings were right, he was trying hard to keep up appearances. Once he got home, sobered up and everything really set in, he'd probably destroy a few valuables in his house. But right now he was distracted. Work, music and friends did that. And it was exactly what he needed.

Connor's outfit.
User Image

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
        User Image

"Oh you know about wines?" Leo raise an eyebrow as she told them they have good taste in wines. He smile up at her "It's good to know someone else that knows about wines, not may people develop the taste for it." Leo said, following Tink across the room. His brother was right, Tink's house was pretty. It didn't look egocentric but normal, which was something very wear around."Oh alone...sweetie you must be a brave one." Angus chuckled, awww she was cute but restricted from him, he didn't think such a pretty face didn't have a boyfriend or a crush. "Owww no parties? You are breaking my heart Tink." Angus joked as laughing cheerfully. So she was not the party type, what a turn off. Angus raise his glance from the room to the backyard. So that was where the party was been held, his lips turn into a wide grin as they walk. "We work in a boring accounting office, can you believe it? Worst job in California." Angus sighed, making a face. Been part of the board members in a back was the worst, they were constantly fighting about the economy. Etc... "We work for citigroup, the bank? I'm sure you know it." Leo reply.

"Then we should gather one night to talk about wines," Angus suggested playfully as he reach the background door for Tink. He flashed a cocky smile as he saw the ladies around. His eyes went from flat chest (Collet) to Book worm ( Sophia) to Miss whore looking ( Xia ) to flat chest number two ( Risa ) to Miss crazy eyes ( Billie). No one was Angus preference, really what kind of party was this? Why didn't he hear Leo! He was right. They shouldn't have come. "What about you, where do you work?" Leo smile.

OCC:
                                User Image

User Image

User Image
                                        •.•´`•.••.•´`•.•

Alexander Ryan Thayer

•.•´`•.••.•´`•.•

Alex turned his gaze away when started talking about his music. He planned on starting back up. He just didn't want to tonight and probably not tomorrow either. Then he smiled. Was Jason getting mad already. He slid off of the barstool and nodded lightly . "Yeah, I'm definitely not sober." He smirked and looked towards him. "You don't have to do anything, Jason." He glared. "You choose to act like an a*****e. That's always been your decision." He slid his hands in his pockets and fiddled with his keys. He did tell Tink that he'd leave if Jason got angry. "I'm not even that drunk, relax. I only had couple shots." He lied. He killed most of the flask plus the bottle he and Chris shared earlier. He took a couple steps away and thought about heading for the door but Tink was still inside with whoever and he couldn't just leave Chris. Especially since her bed was looking better than being home at the moment. He ran his fingers through his hair for a second and looked at back to his brother. "Getting mad isn't going to change anything, Jason, You're only going to make the situation worse." He could tell his brother was going to explode and if he was sober he'd probably be scared but the alcohol kept him calm and at a slight slant in his stance. He had learned drunken balance long ago. Plus Jason had stitches. Alex noticed that when he left the house. He didn't think he'd hit him with those still in his skin. He glanced over at Connor as he walked over. If he was going to try to lecture him too he really didn't want to hear it. He watched as Tink came back with two guys and gave her an pleading look. He figured she'd be the only one to get him away from Jason.

Clothes
User Image

User Image
                                      Antonio Philip De Luca
                                      Call me Toni

"There's these things called cabs." He smirked. "They aren't only in New york and Vegas." Toni gave her a gross look when she mentioned old people. They always kind of freaked him out. Mostly because modeling was all Toni had and once he was old and his looks were gone he'd be a bored old man. "Didn't need that picture in my head." He mumbled and glanced over at Alex and Jason. He wondered glancing over to the two guys who just walked in. Alex and Jason didn't seem too serious and Connor walked over so hopefully the situation would die down. "Only way you'll be hot when you're 80 is with the help of plastic surgeons." He laughed. "That's why we models love our lives. Well I do. Most people don't recognize me unless their faces are constantly buried in magazines. Except in New york. I'm loved there." He laughed. Toni had to make constant trips out there for shows and photoshoots. He didn't mind though. He loved the East coast. He loved how fast paced and crowded it was. Though he wouldn't move there. He loved where he stayed. But with constant trips he kind of got the best of both worlds. Snowy weather and sunny beaches. "Who are they?" He tilted his head looking at the twins? He couldn't be for sure. He had never seen them but then again he tried not to pay attention to the guys as much as he did the women when he was at parties or anywhere else for that matter.
Nathan

User Image
"Hey there Delilah
I'd write it all
We'd have it all"

Nathan saw Jason getting a little bit more heated and decided this would be a good time. Him and Connor walked over there and Nathan placed a hand on Jason's shoulder. He wasn't really sure what kind of reaction this would grant him, but Alex looked like he needed a break. "I don't see you in how long and you choose your brother over me?" Nathan joked giving Jason a look that said 'let the kid go'. "Come on man, lets go get a beer and chat Jason." Nathan looked over to Alex and smiled gently, hoping Jason would go easy on Alex tonight.

OOC;
What Nathan's Wearing

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
              User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOCC:

After ten minutes refreshing up away from the other guest, Christine was already sober and feeling fine. She fix her hair as walking back to the party, she also fix her dress. She didn't want to ruin Tink's clothes even thou she was willing to give it out. No she couldn't take it. She walk straight to the bar where she pour water on a empty glass. There were a few people she didn't know around, so she stay close to Alex, Risa and Jason. Wait Jason was here? She just realize it. Christine raise an eyebrow as she hear the brother's conversation. Jason snap at Alexander in the middle of the party, holy mother of god! Christine rolled her eyes aside, what a childish attitude. She slowly approach Jason "Jason! Stop it!" She practically hissed at him, she cross her arms over the chest. "What you think you are doing?" Christine asked as her mouth open wide, was he for real? They were going to discuss their personal problems at Tink's party. Did they really that little for Tink? " This is Tink's party you have no right to cause a scene, if you need to clear something with your brother then wait to get home." She suggested, her lips turn into a straight line across her face. No she wasn't joking, no she wasn't on Alex side neither she approve his ways but this wasn't the place to discuss it.

"If you both appreciate Tink then you will show a little of respect," Christine said. She sighed deeply what was wrong with those guys? Christine cover her eyes, really this wasn't her night. She breath slowly before speaking to Jason "I know I'm no one to tell you how to live your life but listen up punk, Alexander is your only brother. Did you ever ask yourself why he drink? It's not his fault that is the only way he knows how to deal with your parents divorce. Try to understand him, you are only pushing him away but is that what you really want?" Christine asked in a low tone, trying to keep the conversation between both of them. Did he really want to push Alexander away? "You are not helping him Jason, you are pushing him away and if you keep doing that you will lost him forever..." Christine whisper sadly, she place her hand on Jason's shoulder "I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but I really care for him, I don't want you to later regret today decisions."

User Image

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Risa's older step-sister

Xia Naomi Diaz

User ImageXia sighed, rolling her eyes. "Yeah sorry, whatever." Xia responded, letting out a heavier sigh when Tink left to go get the door. Waiting for the girl to come back, she crossed her arms across her chest boredly. Jeez, who the hell rang the freakin' doorbell? Like, so the stone age! Then a few minutes later her jaw dropped, seeing two hot twin blondes walk outside witht Tink. "My god. Frickin' Tink has two hot guys with her! I soooo hate her with all my ******** life! b***h. Well, tah tah!" Xia said, twinkling her fingers at her step-sister Risa, and strutting toward the boys. Risa's eyes widened in horror! "No, don't you dare you friggin' slut! No-Ugh-!" Risa's head dropped into her hands in embarrassment. Shrugging, Xia strutted over the boys in a "I-seriously-don't-care-what-you-think-'cause-you're-stupid" manner away from Risa. Arriving to the boys, Xia gave them a smile and wave. "Hi, my name is Xia." She greeted, cocking her head to the side in a flirtatious 'shy' manner.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC: I love how most people find her disgusting and dislike her. ;D

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sophia's boyfriend

& Alexander's 'partner in crime'

Jack
Maiki
Ace

User Image

So why do good girls like bad guys?
I've had this question for a real long time...

Jack smiled at Sophia. "Don't worry, that I was already on my mind anyway." The boy chuckled, planting a kiss on her lips. Then he grabbed her hand, entwining her fingers with his. "Let's go." Jack said excitedly, giving his love a boyish smile. He took them over to Tink, where she was with some weird blonde dudes. Probably thought they were so high and mighty. Turning his gaze away from them and not even greeting them, he looked at Tink with a spark of a child's happiness inside his eyes and boys. "Mind if I play a song I wrote for Sophia in front of everyone? Might break up the drama for a while that seems to be heating up around here." Jack asked, looking around at his mention of the word 'drama'. Sighing, he looked back at Tink with a smile. A smile of hope that he'd be allowed.

If not, either way he'd still play it for Sophia. A little later, if it didn't happen. Smiling, he looked at Sophia, giving her a sweet passionate kiss. Jeez, how the girl drove him crazy. Not the annoying way, in the way that he loved her. How he was so grateful for having her even talk to him. Then he luckily, was able to have her in his arms; in his life. What idiot wouldn't want Sophia? Yeah, very little idiots out there, but he had to watch out for the smart ones. Waiting for Tink's response, he tightened his grip around Sophia's hand, gently, yet could still feel it was a bit firmer.

I've been a bad boy and it's plain to see.
So why do good girls fall in love with me?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Out Of c**:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas