Welcome to Gaia! ::

((ooh....you were bored, weren't you???

NO!!! NOBODY, IS STEALING FARREN. haha, i'm very attached to him(: ))

Tarpoljin's Bae

Friendly Shapeshifter

theforkdork

Kinda...but I was more in a writing mood.
I like him more!
xD
Яїłεγ εłїżαвετн

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
R
iley took deep breaths, breathing in the familiar scent of Connor. Oh great, here come the hallucinations again. Usually she just smelt his scent, and as she drifted to sleep at night she had to imagine that he was thinking about her, and that he was laying right next to her. It made her heart seem a little less in pain as she pretended like he was coming back any second, and that he would just seize her in his arms again. She pushed the thoughts out of her head that he might have found someone else or have been--she cut that thought off immediately, she couldnt' even wrap her mind around the fatal possibilities. She heard his soft, smooth yet rough like leather voice and smiled the largest smile she ever had. She wasn't hallucinating. She wasn't imagining it. He was really here with her.

She turned around and crouched on teh seat, preparing to jump on him. AFter she finally was one hundred percent that he was actually standing there, she pounced. she wrapped her arms around his neck, sobbing into his chest, choking out words that he probably couldnt' even understand. "I- So exciteteteddd.....Love you," She panted, "Ohmygodyouractuallyhereiloveyousomuch!!" It came out so fast that it was all one word, she was so excited.

Her heart was bursting through her chest, and her fingertips tingled with the warmth of his skin, the blood finally pulsing through her veins again, and it was perfectly delightful.

Tarpoljin's Bae

Friendly Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image
Connor ???
[The Mutt]

I don't mind where you come from
As long as you come to me
I don't care, though I wouldn't dare
To fix the twist in you

At first, she didn't move or say anything, and he was hoping she wasn't asleep, which would make him look like a complete idiot. (HAHA!) Then, a huge smile formed on her face and her eyes opened. She turned in her seat, staring at him in disbelief. A split second later and she'd catapulted out of her spot, slamming into him and wrapping her arms around his neck, her face pressed against his chest while she spewed a bunch of words he could barely keep track of. He stumbled back a step from the impact but instantly had his arms wrapped around her, holding her to him while she sobbed and calmed down.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, unable to come up with anything else to say. "I love you too, calm down, calm down." He couldn't believe he was telling her to calm down when he was ready to explode from excitement. His arms tightened around her a little more before he pulled away a little, staring down at her, his emerald green eyes scanning her. She was just as he remembered her, but the real thing was so much better than just a memory. The only bad thing was mixed in with her scent. The smell of alcohol lingered around her form, giving him the hint that she'd probably picked up on drinking, possibly over him.

He shook his head a little and pulled her to him again, one hand now rested on the back of her head. "I'm sorry, I missed you so much. We were gone longer than I thought...and..." He let whatever he was going to say next fall, his hand stroking her hair while they just stood there. After a moment or two, he pulled his head back a little and smiled down at her, resting his head against hers and then pressing his lips against hers.

((I had to add a kiss. xD -shrug-))

User Image

Go ahead tell me you'll leave again
You'll just come back running
Holding your scarred heart in hand
It's all the same
Яїłεγ εłїżαвετн

User Image
RRiley's heart swelled inside her chest, the hollow ringing inside her ceasing. The blood ran hot and smooth through her veins again as she clutched on to Connor, afraid if she ever let go he'd disappear again. Her purple-specked eyes were fighting back tears of joy, but after he gave her the perfect 'I'm back' kiss, she couldn't fight them any more. Before she knew it they were streaming down her cheeks once again, blurring her sight of the beautiful Connor. She licked her lips instinctively, the feel of the kiss still burning there. She tilted her head up and stared into his eyes once more before pulling his face to hers quickly and forcefully, crushing her lips against his. "Oh god, I love you, I love you, I love you."

The alcoholism would have to stop. She knew now that if she was smart, she wouldn't have been so depressed while he was gone. She should have been preparing for him, practicing her new life as a vampire, and keeping up with everyone else. Instead she just slept in her room for years, practically in a coma, not eating but once a week, not 'feeding' for weeks at a time, not even getting up unless she had to go to the bathroom. The countless number of bottles of straight Vodka she'd drink....They years ran in her head in fastforward, and she counted the bottles as her memory became clear, she remembered every day. Now that her life was back with her, her memory was clear once again, and her senses were back to their normal Seven hundred eighty-three bottles....Wow.... THat was a lot of alcohol, even for a vampire. It took quite a bit to even get Riley drunk, she was a heavyweight before she even turned into a vampire. It would be difficult, but the alcoholism would have to stop.

Life would change.

Lupus Lycaon
theforkdork

I like him more!
xD

((you can't like him more than me, i'm married to him!!! or....rather my split personality is.

ha, i always thought my eyes were plain brown, but yesterday, my mom told me they are amber. i'm not sure why, but it makes me happy(: ))

Tarpoljin's Bae

Friendly Shapeshifter

theforkdork
Lupus Lycaon
theforkdork

theforkdork

I like him more!
xD

((you can't like him more than me, i'm married to him!!! or....rather my split personality is.

ha, i always thought my eyes were plain brown, but yesterday, my mom told me they are amber. i'm not sure why, but it makes me happy(: ))

Don't question me.

Tarpoljin's Bae

Friendly Shapeshifter

I will post for Connor soon! I just haven't had many chances to get on. Like today for example, I was gone all day. So chill out Corrie. xD
((DO NOT QUESTION MY AUTHORITAY!!! haha, sorry, just had to say that(:

ANYWAYS, i think that actually would be a cool idea, as long as it's ONLY in the dream, so once they're all...untrapped from it, she disappears. which would create some drama cuz elise would be a pissy poo. xD ))
Isabella Heartford...It's Bella.
User Image
((aha, I'm bringing Bella&Elise's mother back in(: Because it's all a dream, right? So that'll be funny.))

Bella lay on the couch, waiting for the darkness to come and close in on her. She shut her eyes, imagining it as a black slime, starting at her bare toes, and making its way up her body, until it closed at the crown of her head and whisked her away to nothingness. Her eyes snapped open, however, at a scent creeping up at the mansion. A scent she hadn't smelled in years, and thought she would never smell again. Her mind slowly creaked to life again, and she moved carefully off of the couch, as if she moved to fast, the scent would vanish. Blinking a few times, she placed her hand on the door and opened it, stepping out into the night. In the back of her mind, she acknowledged Connor's return, and wanted to have a word with him later. But for now, she had something on her mind that couldnt be erased. Turning east, she started towards the thicket of trees.

Bella wasn't sure how long she walked, all the green around her started to blur, and Kane's voice erupted in her mind, Bella... Halting, she looked around, a large sob clogging her throat. Seeing nothing, she suddenly felt like she was going to throw up, and leaned against a tree, that wasn't really there. She expected to hit the dirt hard, but fell into a pair of warm arms instead. Confused and dazed, she felt the scent rush up onto her again, and she looked up, "M-mom?" she choked out, the woman in front of her smiling. "Oh Isabella dearie, don't cry. No need you see, for things aren't always as they seem."

Her mother tsked quietly, brushing off Bella's clothing. Her mother had always had a bad habit of removing things off of people's shirts that she knew didn't belong there. Her daughters, neighbors, the angsty teen at the grocery store. Basically everyone. "Now now, let's get you back to your home and get you cleaned up. You look horrible sweetie, no offence. But you're young! You should wear better clothes. Take advice from your sister. She's into labels and things, you know?"
Bella stumbled confused alongside her mother, peering up at her face with curiosity. She knew her mom would ramble forever if no one stopped her. So Bella took the liberty while she paused for a breath, "Mom! H-How are you here? You're dead! You died years ago from being too old!" And yet, here was Caroline Cromwell, looking somewhere in her midthirties, and fabulous.Caroline cut her eyes at Bella, letting a tinkling laugh escape her throat, "Oh Bella! Death is but a word. I was merely...napping. You know how I like my naps. Now, here's the beautiful house!" she shouted, the forest disapeering behind them, and the house coming up. They were about to walk up the steps, when Caroline turned and frowned, "ELISE LYNN!" she yelled loudly, her voice projecting over miles and miles, making Bella cover her ears. Caroline smiled, pleased, "There. She'll show up shortly."

Bella blinked, and removed her fingers from her ear canals before she damaged something, "Ah...Mom? We're trying to be a bit inconspicuous by living out in the woods. So...try to refrain from...yelling that loud. Okay? Her mother shrugged, peering over at Connor and Riley, waving, and entering the mansion. Bella stayed out on the porch, wondering if she needed to check herself into a mental institution.

(Icky ending, but I couldn't think of a good one. razz )
Lauren Renee Heartford...Expert in...Whining?...
User Image
Lauren stood there as Liam contemplating their 'issue'. He finished his sentence like a question, as if waiting for her to confirm his thought. But she didn't want to. It was just so weird. Most of her life, Liam had been the cousin that Lauren never wanted. He was always nice to everyone, got good marks in school, never got in trouble in classes, and was the poster child for good parenting. Lauren, was quite the opposite. She was smart, but she didn't care if her grades slipped every now and then. She talked out in classes, and made sure the teachers knew Lauren Heartford's temper was not to be tested, and she didn't really enjoy being kind to anyone. So when her whole family praised Liam for his goodie-two-shoes behavior, Lauren usually got ticked off and went away to break something she wasn't supposed too.

But the last five minutes had changed her outlook on Liam, and she wasn't positive how she felt about that. Lauren had always voiced, loudly, that she would be alone forever, relationship wise. No one liked her, and she liked no one. Which left her the option of living with her parents. For all eternity. Of course, now her father was dead, and her mom was turning into a big looney and cracking up like an egg. Gee, great. But could this little piece of time change that? Sighing, Lauren looked up at him, "Weeeellll, I guess since you aren't really Elise's son, it could work." She grinned, for the moment oblivious to the world around her.

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.

User ImageElise stared after Liam's retreating figure, contemplating whether or not it would be helpful to tell him not to bother, but once she opened her mouth he was too far away. Shrugging, she peeked at her empty sister before stalking back out to Nelson, grabbing his wrist and pulling him through the doorway and pushing him down on a couch. Flitting into the kitchen, she grabbed a glass of water before returning to Nelson's presence, sipping mildly at the icy liquid. Sitting down across from her father-like figure, she noticed Bella had left. A brief frown of concern marred her face for a moment before she thrust it from her mind.

"So...what was that about these visions?" Nelson asked tentatively. Elise mentally rolled her eyes, pursing her lips as she gazed at him. Sighing, the vampire woman shook her head before starting her reply. "Well, almost every time I go to sleep, I get these really bad--" An ear-piercing call cut off the rest of her sentence. Elise's eyes went saucer-wide before she fell off the couch.

That voice!

Her breathing coming faster, she unsteadily stood just as Elise's mother walked through the door. Suddenly faint, she sagged against the couch, staring at the woman who was supposed to be dead. Yet there she stood. "M-mom?" Elise breathed, not quite believing what her eyes showed her.
Isabella Heartford...It's Bella.
User Image
Bella slowly entered the house, just as Elise recognized the voice and fell off of the couch. When her sisters glance darted to Bella in confusion, she merely shrugged, just as lost. Caroline grinned at her younger daughter, "Elise! How nice to see you! How have you been?" Not giving Elise the chance to answer, Caroline spotted Nelson on the couch and stepped forward, a sparkle in her eye, "Is this your hubby? Awww,he is just so CUTE!" Nelson tumbled over his words, trying to correct her, but she didn't give him the oppurtunity to say anything, "Oh, and what a gorgeous house! How did you two come upon this place? How pretty." Giggling, she softly strolled upstairs, looking around.

Bella blinked at Elise and Nelson, starting to gnaw on her lower lip, "Elise. Something is really wrong. First Kane gets killed," Her voice broke on the last word, "then our dead mother shows up, claiming to have just been napping for the past hundred years, and now Connor just mysteriously happens to come back in the midst of all this. It doesn't make sense Elise! And, where are all the children?!" Liam had gone after Lauren, but Alec was no where to be found. Letting out a deep sigh, Bella started towards the stairs, "Alec?!"

ŞУdήεУ ŁέČlέΰrέ
I know the secrets that you keep,
I know where you sleep...

User ImageUser Image

(She isn't in the dream, this is like,real.)
Slinking through the forest, Sydney carefully reviewed the plan in her mind. It was all quite simple. She'd successfully placed the vision in the boy's mind, temporarily called a spirit from the grave, and put the whole family except the silver haired one, into a deadly trance. Someone they loved would appear to die in the dream, and they would go on about their greiving. However, only a skilled dark angel could take the dream off of the group. Sydney, was one of them. Of course, she was also the one that put it on them, so why would she take it off? And ruin her fun? No, no. The silver haired one would soon awake, finding those around him in a dreamlike state. Blank and gaping into oblivion. Dark magic works in many ways, and the longer its aura stays around someone it should not; the dreaming group in this case, the more damage it would do to them. By the time Sydney became bored with her game, they would all be in permanent coma's. Unresponsive and blank. Forever.

Chuckling, Sydney wove her way through the eerily silent forest. Her presence would make all signs of life vanish, the critters of the thicket terrified of the feeling she gave them. She liked her job. The description was blunt and simple: Make as many people sad and misrable as possible, and you will be allowed to live.

Pursing her lips, she came upon the mansion. Nice...Quite large. Private. I'll enjoy taking this place over once this is done. she thought surveyingly to herself, taking in a sharp, yet calm breath before striding towards the large home. Once she reached the porch steps, she paused, shutting her eyes and letting her senses take over. All victims were still under the trance. Good. And the silver haired one was still asleep. Also good. She wanted to take a good look at the place before he arose.

---

Lowering herself soundlessly onto the couch, Sydney sipped the glass of coffee she'd made for herself after going over the mansion with a fine toothed comb. There was no sign of any others like herself brushing through here; however, she was pleasently surprised to find two goody-goody angels under her spell. They didn't deserve to live. They ruined everything. Swooping in with their sparkly wings and shiny crap. Stealing the dark angels away, executing them, and restoring balance and goodness to the lives being disrupted.

Morons.
User Image
Ααʀøɴ Dαмε
Your Dreams Are Not Your Own

Perched on a rock ledge over the pool, Aaron lazily flicked the water, idly watching it soak into the patch of dust by the water. He rubbed the eyepatch over his blind eye irritably before sitting up, swinging his legs for a moment and standing. He walked through the pine trees, enjoying the fresh scent they released. He enhanced his senses, multiplying everything more than ten times.

Suddenly a thick reel of Black Magic burst like a tidal wave, catching him off guard. Tilting his head, Aaron smirked. That kind of Dark Angel power was used to put people in comatose trances and suck the life out through the dream they were in. Curious, Aaron followed the trail until he came upon a large mansion. Squinting slightly, he concentrated on the inhabitants of the house. All but two were trapped in the nightmarish dream, one of them a vampire/human hybrid, the other a Dark Angel. Grinning maliciously, Aaron entered the mansion.

There, with her back to him, sat the wielder of the Black Magic. The ceiling fan blew her scent and Aaron froze in surprise for a moment before grinning. "Sydney, darling!" He cooed, crossing the room and kissing her cheek. "How are you, dearest?"

((heehee!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces