Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Ααʀøɴ Dαмε
Your Dreams Are Not Your Own
I Have No Regrets.

Aaron smirked at Sydney's words, but as the black, shadowy orb grew and grew in her hands, it slipped off. He tensed, bracing himself for the impact; he wouldn't be able to dodge something of that magnitude. When it hit, it seemed to sink down into his flesh, attacking his nerves and veins, biting and snipping with a whirlwind of fury. It was painful, but there was worse. He hardly noticed as she tossed him up at the glass ceiling, he was so concentrated on gathering his power. Once the onslaught stopped, he stood slowly, an insane grin spreading across his face as he flicked his fingers and vines of black chains wrapped themselves around Sydney's body.

He threw his head back and cackled. The only threat left was now the Light Angel. "Don't even bother trying to break through those chains. They not only bind your body, but your mind and your power. I told you I learned some new stuff; guess who I learned that from? The Council. They've taken quite a liking to me, since I am delivering you to them. How's it feel to be the huntress who is hunted? Not very fun, is it?" He laughed shrilly, his eyes dancing with a deranged light.

"And now, it's time to call Karuun and Dante. They'll be quite pleased to know of your capture. You can feel them, can't you? Maybe you're just to powerful for your own good...Dark Angels are flocking to it." Giggling dementedly, he stepped back before sending out what worked as a radio wave, passing the message on to it's target before dissipating.

Suddenly, a dark shape appeared in the center of the room, no more than a mere shadow, though it was materializing quickly. Formed from the blackness in their souls, a cruel-looking man took shape. His death black eyes swept around the room before landing on Sydney. Reaching out a pale hand, he beckoned to her. "Come. Your soul is mine." He said, his voice rasping unpleasantly. His appearance was that of an everyday, average Joe person, but his eyes and aura and cruel twist of his mouth begged to differ. The black shimmer around him was so strong that even a human would feel it, striking an unexplainable fear and the need to get away, in whatever way needed, including sacrificing others for themselves. Aaron shivered involuntarily. That...creature was what he'd spent months with, learning secrets and knowledge no man should ever hope to know. And now, Sydney would spent eternity with him. Only she wouldn't be protected...No. It would be allowed to do whatever it pleased with her. Karuun and Dante's presences magnified as they stepped into the boundaries of the house.

Just a bit longer, and Sydney would be gone, gone gone!

((man...i had wayyy too much fun writing that!))
User Image
Ƞεℓsση Prɩcε
Everything you could ever have comes with a price;
Your soul belongs to me.

Nelson grimaced furiously as Kane pushed Sydney up against the wall. He was moving to her aid when he saw the deadly glitter in her eyes, making him pause as he watched in curiosity. Obviously, she didn't need his help, seeing as she sent Kane across the room with one well-placed kick. She was no longer the fragile human girl she had once been; she was now a full-blood Dark Angel. Nelson watched, completely enthralled, as Sydney sliced Kane with her words, sneering maliciously at him. When she turned to him, he searched her eyes, seeing the truthfulness in their onyx depths.

"It'll turn out okay. We'll find a way," He started to say, but an evil cackle interrupted his words, raising the hairs on the back of his neck. Aaron stepped so smoothly into the room, he could have been slithering across the floor like a twisted, cold-blooded snake he seemed to resemble so closely. Nelson shivered at his words. Aaron was trying to capture Sydney. Of course. All Dark Angels had no sense of empathy. They were all selfish, canniving...evil, through and through. Except for Sydney, His completely biased brain added uselessly.

Suddenly, a ball of pure...anger exploded from Sydney's hands, flinging Aaron like a ragdoll across the room, Sydney following, and she flung him up. Nelson stepped forwards to stand next to her; something like that would have killed a normal person, but it would take much, much more to even fatally wound him. Plus....he didn't want to be left out of the fun. He tensed as Aaron stood, slight nervousness flashing as he saw the look in Aaron's eyes, making him wonder if he...wasn't all there (if you know what I mean).

Nelson nearly retched as the chains wrapped around Sydney; the aura coming from them and Aaron was stifling, making him feel queasy. He tugged at them with both his hands and mind uselessly; they were bound tight. "Release her," He demanded, but Aaron was on a roll; he didn't seem to notice, or if he did, he merely ignored him.

A tidal wave of Black resounded so hard, it left Nelson swaying, jarring his teeth and mind, when three new, impossibly powerful presences joined their group. One of them actually materialized in the ruined room, beckoning Sydney.

It was nearly enough to make him pass out.

Yet at the same time, it made the adrenaline pump faster, knowing that there would be a fight to the death. That was what was so strange about the Light/Dark Angel relationship; just the very aura of the opposite could drive them insane, but it gave them a much needed fighting edge. Shivering with his new-found strength, Nelson shifted into a crouch, ready to pounce.

ŞУdήεУ ŁέČlέΰrέ
I know the secrets that you keep,
I know where you sleep...

User ImageUser Image

Sydney was ready for some amateur flash of energy to soak away from Aaron, and was ready to dodge. What she was not prepared for; however, was what actually happened. A shrill scream of shock trilled up her throat, her eyes wild and confused. She tried to thrash her arms, using every piece of muscle she had, but it was no use. Aaron was right. It was all over for her. Her ears perked at the sound of Karuun and Dantes' names. As soon as they arrived, she was toast. Dead. Gone. Never-to-be-heard-of-again-at-the-bottom-of-the-ocean-with-nowhere-else-to-go-hell-of-a-place-destroyed. She was fuming as Aaron went on with his lecture, her bleeding face turning redder and redder with every word he dared to lash out against her.

Teeth bared, she could feel droplets of the blood slide off her chin and hit the chains. A small sizzling noise disturbed her ears, and she cast her gaze downward ever so minutely to see the outer layer of chaining slowly melt away.

A dark haze brought her attention back upward to the everbrewing trouble. A misty fog was swirling around the center of the destructed area, slowly forming a man. Her left eye began to twitch uncontrollobly when she recognized the face. He was the Grim Reaper of Dark Angels, come to collect your hopeless soul when you have nowhere else to go. But Syndey had somewhere else to go. Another path to take. She didn't choose this life, dammit! And she was not, not going to pay the price for something she couldn't help.

Filled with fury, she exploded into a bloody and firey mass of anger, the chains simply vanishing into the air without a sound. A feral sound of infuriated agony ripped its way up from her chest.

Just then, Karuun and Dante helped themselves into the room.

Blinking, Karuun raised a dark complected(sp?) hand to his eyes, sheilding them from the shower of ash and bloody heading towards he and his colleague. They were here to observe the apparant treason of Sydney LeCleure. When he first was notified of it, Karuun executed the messenger for making up such a blasphametic story. The LeCleure girl revolting? Nonsense. He and Dante were in the midst of training her for the overthrow of the world. She was their best fighter, tracker...best at virtually every task they tossed the way of the Dark Angels beneath them. But apparently Aaron Dame had literal proof of such a thing, so he and Dante were annoyed to the point they decided to come here to please everyone.

And to his dismay, it appeared Dame was right. The room positively reeked of Light Angels at first, then boiled down to a just downright nasty mix of Dark and Light mixed together. Spotting LeCleure, Karuun tsked lightly, shaking his head. She was sided up with a Light Angel that Karuun faintly recognized, obviously angry with Aaron and prepared for fight. It was a shame they were going to have to send her off with the Executioner, she was such a valuble piece of meat.
((um...dante and karuun actually told him to try and kidnap her or somethin. like, i had this whole plan where they pretty much would use her to take over the dark angels and then, like the world or somethin, and aaron would be all angryfied cuz he was hoping she'd be like, idk. killed?))
((mmmm. too bad. -.-))
((lol, sorry i don't have time to reply just yet. STILL. anyways, i'll just clear all that up in my post( smile )
User Image
Ααʀøɴ Dαмε
Your Dreams Are Not Your Own
I Have No Regrets.

Aaron grimaced, preparing himself for another round of battle with Sydney, then relaxed as Karuun and Dante stepped into the room. She and her pet Light Angel wouldn't stand a chance! "Karuun!" He purred as he stepped closer. "Just as you asked, Sydney LeCleure. Now you can kill her for her treasonous actions!" He whipped around, leering into Sydney's face. "And now it's your turn, blossom, to rot in hell!"

Aaron was quivering with rage, remembering those torturous days after his human life was over. He had wasted away in a black pit, slowly going mad. It had taken several centuries before his trace was picked up, and by then his soul was blacker than the pit he was trapped in. The king of old times had freed him. But his resurrection had come with a price; for all eternity, he would serve the Dark Angels, either until the end of time or he was killed. Once he was dead, his soul would be too. No more afterlife privilege.

Flashing a triumphant grin, Aaron returned to his position behind Karuun and Dante, waiting for their verdict.

((there. piece of poopy, but it'll do.))
Alright, so y'all know what the deal is right now. Sydney and Aaron, the Dark Angels, are kind of our main characters at the moment. Sydney and Nelson had this thing going on once upon a time, and Sydney is on her way back to the way of the light when Karuun and Dante, the leaders of the Dark Angels, show up.

BUT, Elise and Carly are restless so we're gonna have to move it along to satisfy them. I would personally like to finish this out, but SOMEONE, not gonna mention any names (*coughcoughBIFFcoughcough*) So I'm just gonna summarize everything that happens, and then we'll do about one post each before we do the rest of the time jump, which will be about four years:

Aaron is killed, gone for all eternity. Sydney (somehow) gets the Dark Angel removed, and Nelson and she are undercover on their honeymoon. Karuun and Dante were banished back to their realm. Liam and Lauren are a happy couple, amongst their bickering. Riley...Well, Connor was only part of the dream, so Riley is back to her sad, depressed, drunken self. But who knows? Maybe she'll move on, or Connor will come back. For real, this time. Kane is lazy and odd. Farren is still feminine, concerned, making waffles. So everyone's back to normal, like the dream never happened.

Except for two of them. Elise and Bella.

They've become quiet, distant, and several times they've spent days locked in a room. No one knows what they talk about, but when they come back out they refuse to talk. The other's are getting suspicious. Questions are asked but never answered.

Until the night Bella disappears.

There's only one person left in the mansion who knows what happened, but most of the time she's in such a state of grief that she doesn't recognize her own husband. But the memory plays again and again in her head...

Elise snuggled in closer to the warm body of her sleeping husband, trying unsuccessfully to block out the noise from the next room. The slapping of her bare feet on the wood slats betrayed her sister's unrest through the thin walls. Her heart pounded with the footsteps, pumping dread and nervousness to every limb of her chilled body.

It would be soon, very soon.

Sure enough, as though she'd heard her thoughts, the door opened and Bella stepped in. Her azure eyes filling with tears, Elise haltingly nodded at her sister. Sliding out of the cozy sheets, she hugged her sister briefly but hard before pulling back and staring into her blue eyes they both shared. "Be safe, Bells. Give me the sign when it's ready. Wait for me." Kissing her cheek, she laid back on the bed, burying her face into the pillow to muffle her sobs.

When she looked back up, Bella was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sunlight filtered in through the kitchen window, alighting upon the woman who sat there, as still as a statue. She looked like she hadn't moved for centuries, like her skin had joined with the chair. She could have passed as a sculpture, except for the fresh tear tracks on her porcelain cheeks.

Sniffling loudly, Elise shifted, the spell broken as life returned to her stiff muscles. She'd sat there all night after the departure of her sister, never moving. Though she kenw everything would be okay, she still grieved. Ever since her sister had escaped from Damien, Bella and Elise hadn't been separated for more than a few days, and even that had been painful. All would be fine, and Elise knew that, but it might take years. It would hurt, but she would do it. She had to. For the whole world's sake.

"Morning, love," Farren said groggily, stumbling to a chair. Peeking through slitted eyes, he finally noticed her red eyes and blotchy face. He was alert immediately. "Elise, what's wrong?" He leaned across the table to take her hand, searching her face.

Turning slowly to face him, fresh tears pooled in her blue eyes. "Bella's gone," Her voice cracked. Until they could reveal everything, she would hide the truth behind her grief. "What do you mean she's gone?" Farren asked, sitting across from her. He didn't believe her; she could feel it. Bella had been known to go missing for a few days, but he hadn't planned with her like Elise had. But he didn't know that. Elise stuffed Bella's explanatory note in his hands. It said:

I have to leave. I'm being held back here. I'm sorry. I love you all.
-Bella

She was gone. Really gone.

Until the sign.

PS!!! I've officially decided that, since Anti is dead, I'M taking over this thread!!!! It needs a ruler (: and i'll do my code in later posts...this isn't exactly a normal one.
theforkdork
Alright, so y'all know what the deal is right now. Sydney and Aaron, the Dark Angels, are kind of our main characters at the moment. Sydney and Nelson had this thing going on once upon a time, and Sydney is on her way back to the way of the light when Karuun and Dante, the leaders of the Dark Angels, show up.

BUT, Elise and Carly are restless so we're gonna have to move it along to satisfy them. I would personally like to finish this out, but SOMEONE, not gonna mention any names (*coughcoughBIFFcoughcough*) So I'm just gonna summarize everything that happens, and then we'll do about one post each before we do the rest of the time jump, which will be about four years:

Aaron is killed, gone for all eternity. Sydney (somehow) gets the Dark Angel removed, and Nelson and she are undercover on their honeymoon. Karuun and Dante were banished back to their realm. Liam and Lauren are a happy couple, amongst their bickering. Riley...Well, Connor was only part of the dream, so Riley is back to her sad, depressed, drunken self. But who knows? Maybe she'll move on, or Connor will come back. For real, this time. Kane is lazy and odd. Farren is still feminine, concerned, making waffles. So everyone's back to normal, like the dream never happened.

Except for two of them. Elise and Bella.

They've become quiet, distant, and several times they've spent days locked in a room. No one knows what they talk about, but when they come back out they refuse to talk. The other's are getting suspicious. Questions are asked but never answered.

Until the night Bella disappears.

There's only one person left in the mansion who knows what happened, but most of the time she's in such a state of grief that she doesn't recognize her won husband. But the memory plays again and again in her head...

Elise snuggled in closer to the warm body of her sleeping husband, trying unsuccessfully to block out the noise from the next room. The slapping of her bare feet on the wood slats betrayed her sister's unrest through the thin walls. Her heart pounded with the footsteps, pumping dread and nervousness to every limb of her chilled body.

It would be soon, very soon.

Sure enough, as though she'd heard her thoughts, the door opened and Bella stepped in. Her azure eyes filling with tears, Elise haltingly nodded at her sister. Sliding out of the cozy sheets, she hugged her sister briefly but hard before pulling back and staring into her BROWN eyes. "Be safe, Bells. Give me the sign when it's ready. Wait for me." Kissing her cheek, she laid back on the bed, burying her face into the pillow to muffle her sobs.

When she looked back up, Bella was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sunlight filtered in through the kitchen window, alighting upon the woman who sat there, as still as a statue. She looked like she hadn't moved for centuries, like her skin had joined with the chair. She could have passed as a sculpture, except for the fresh tear tracks on her porcelain cheeks.

Sniffling loudly, Elise shifted, the spell broken as life returned to her stiff muscles. She'd sat there all night after the departure of her sister, never moving. Though she kenw everything would be okay, she still grieved. Ever since her sister had escaped from Damien, Bella and Elise hadn't been separated for more than a few days, and even that had been painful. All would be fine, and Elise knew that, but it might take years. It would hurt, but she would do it. She had to. For the whole world's sake.

"Morning, love," Farren said groggily, stumbling to a chair. Peeking through slitted eyes, he finally noticed her red eyes and blotchy face. He was alert immediately. "Elise, what's wrong?" He leaned across the table to take her hand, searching her face.

Turning slowly to face him, fresh tears pooled in her blue eyes. "Bella's gone," Her voice cracked. Until they could reveal everything, she would hide the truth behind her grief. "What do you mean she's gone?" Farren asked, sitting across from her. He didn't believe her; she could feel it. Bella had been known to go missing for a few days, but he hadn't planned with her like Elise had. But he didn't know that. Elise stuffed Bella's explanatory note in his hands. It said:

I have to leave. I'm being held back here. I'm sorry. I love you all.
-Bella

She was gone. Really gone.

Until the sign.

PS!!! I've officially decided that, since Anti is dead, I'M taking over this thread!!!! It needs a ruler (: and i'll do my code in later posts...this isn't exactly a normal one.

BELLAS EYES ARE BROWN! BROWN!BROWNBROWNBROWN!
except for that one time, they were green, but I changed it back.
BROWN!
YES! LET THE DOMINATING BEGIN!
*ahem.* Pshah, there shall be no dominating here. None. Nope.

*blinks, gnawing on a carrot.*
Now, where did that throne go?
((mmmm, maybe. cuz they really did used to be blue. cuz that's also why they looked so much alike, cuz their eyes. i remember, they were once upon a time blue. cuz like, back when their eyes would change with their emotions, it would say they'd go back to their normal blue. and whatnot. BLEH. oh well. LAUREN'S EYES ARE BROWN, THOUGH.))
Sigh. No, Elise, they aren't.
They're gold, like Kane's.
Alec and Lauren, both.
(:
theforkdork
lol. OOH SINCE NEITHER OF US WERE THERE TODAY, THAT MEANS ASHLEY HAD TO WORK ON THE ROBOT ALLLL BY HERSELF. haha. let her see what it's like, since she just completely leaves it up to me everyday. BUT NOT YOU. YOU AT LEAST SIT THERE AND TALK TO ME AND THROW THINGS AT ME. did you see the hunchback we made with the legos?

This was like,almost exactly a year ago.
I wish it was 1:47,.cause then it would EXACTLYEXACTLY a year.
Cool.
((nope, i remember cuz when we were posting as lauren and liam i said lauren's eyes were GOLD and you were like BROWN BROWN BROWN!!! so i had to change it.

CAN WE QUIT ARGUING ABOUT THIS??? i would really like to get to the posting part.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff