Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saya watched as Elise ran off then came back. Then she answered her question,"You!" she replied,"I knew I sensed another angel nearby!" she declared spinning around gracefully a few times then looked up at Elise with big eyes, her hands laced behind her back. She really did look young. Maybe thirteen.

((This is her. Only minus the wings right now.))
User Image
((OHHH!!! That one. xD))
(yeah, that one. AWWWWWWW!!!!!!! she's a cutieeeeeeee!!!!!! i'm gonna go watch a movie. adios chicka.)
Elise smiled at the girl. "Good job. It's very important to always be aware of your surroundings." She smiled.
((FINE! Abandon me. stare ))

She nodded,"I'm getting better and better!" she replied then looked around,"This place is kinda scary...why're you here?" she asked curiously.
Elise nodded. "I think it's a little weird too, but I'm here with some of my friends. This is Jason, Kane, Bella, and Connor." She pointed to each one. "I really want to leave though. Bars make me nervous. You can never tell what some people will do when their drunk." She picked out a piece of ice and chewed on it.
Saya moved in a little closer to Elise,"What people will do?" she asked nervously then smiled at the others she pointed out then looked back up at Elise,"You have strong friends, you'll be safe!" she said,"Oh, yea, can you help me with something?" she asked sheepishly.

((I hope you don't mind what I'm about to do...xD))
(bye i'm leaving cuz ur not answering me!) domokun
Elise smiled. "Anything."
She smiled,"Can you help me find my brother, Nelson? He's an angel like us! But I can't find him..." she asked.

((What did you ask?????))
((I hate you all. stare Anti, hurry back. These people drive me insane. ninja ))
((But I dont hate you! HURRY ANTI!!! WE MMMMIIIIIISSSSSS YYYYYYYOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!))
((WOLFY I KNOW YOUR ON! THE LITTLE SMILEY FACE THING IS YELLOW AND ITS SMILING! LIKE THIS: 3nodding I HAVE OFFICIAL APPROVTION TO BE BELLA AND FARREN FROM CARLY!))

Okami warily lifted her head from the pillow and faded back to the bar where Connor was hanging out.

"Alright Connor. No more drinks for me. Just water." Okami stated.

Bella looked up from the multiple drinks that random men were buying her and said,
"Of course we know Nelson." Bella turned back around to Kane.
"Kane, I want to go home. now. and your coming with."
(i think anti got eated by a bear. carly isnt happy today. she's depressed. emo )

Bella sighed and ignored the guys staring at her. One guy came up to her, obviously beyond wasted and put his arm around her. "Helooo there honeeeeeey." Bella sighed and pulled his arm off of her. "This is stupid." she faded back to teh mansion and fell back on the couch, curling up in a ball.
(wolfy? is ur yellow smiley lying? reply!!! grrr. i dont feel good. depressed... emo )
(WOLFY! REPLY!)
((Carly! You need to inform her about your buggy! Cole is making me so depressed.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff