Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Oooo does that mean I'm needed?))
(yes it means ur needed. this is carly btw. I NEED YOU TO BE HERE WOLFY! WTF ARE YOU!?!?!?!?!?!?!)
((Sorry, I ended up sleeping all day, getting up at 6 pm then going to the doctor thingie. I hate hospitals, medical centers, etc. stare I had to have blood drawn. That's annoying. That's like on of the most hated parts of going to see the doctor. stare Then we went to Wal-Mart. I love Wal-Mart. We went home after and ended up not getting back until like 9 30 ish. Then I ate dinner. xD Cause I kinda slept through it and we left for the doctor right after I woke up. So now I'm on at 7 42 am cause I woke up at like 5 am ish. >.> Hehe, I actually have a reason for not being on yesterday xD Now my arm feels weird. Damned needle. Idk why it feels weird. That's gay. stare Anyways Wolfy's kinda bored. I gotta get up at like 8 30 so no real point in going back to sleep....Oh yea, I'm gonna be pretty busy today so I might not get on again today. sweatdrop *sigh* Sorry guys. I read the journal thingie too Corrie. I guess that's it for now...Oh yea, Carly, I'm gonna finish chapter 3 by today if I get the chance to work on it. That's what I'm going to go do now for an hour. >.> Almost done anyways. Anyways, I'll trybto be on today. It depends on if my bf's parents decide to be the true assholes they are. *sigh* I hate them so much. *mumbling* [******** retard gay homophobic bastards.... Uhm...yea....gonna reply to the rp stuff now....
lossieamy
((WOLFY I KNOW YOUR ON! THE LITTLE SMILEY FACE THING IS YELLOW AND ITS SMILING! LIKE THIS: 3nodding I HAVE OFFICIAL APPROVTION TO BE BELLA AND FARREN FROM CARLY!))

Okami warily lifted her head from the pillow and faded back to the bar where Connor was hanging out.

"Alright Connor. No more drinks for me. Just water." Okami stated.

Bella looked up from the multiple drinks that random men were buying her and said,
"Of course we know Nelson." Bella turned back around to Kane.
"Kane, I want to go home. now. and your coming with."

Conner looked over at Okami and stood up,"Ok, that's good. Want to go back now then?" he asked.
_dance_sparkle_
(i think anti got eated by a bear. carly isnt happy today. she's depressed. emo )

Bella sighed and ignored the guys staring at her. One guy came up to her, obviously beyond wasted and put his arm around her. "Helooo there honeeeeeey." Bella sighed and pulled his arm off of her. "This is stupid." she faded back to teh mansion and fell back on the couch, curling up in a ball.

Kane turned his head in time to see Bella disappear. He got up and walked out and accidentally" tripped the guy that had gone up to . He faded to the mansion as well when he got outside. He walked over to the couch and sat down infront of it looking at Bella,"You ok?" he asked smiling.

((You know it's kinda funny. The guy's were the ones who stayed sober while the girls all got drunk. xD))
(*shudder. i hate blood. and needles. unless it's super shiny. 3nodding )

Bella closed her eyes. "I guees." She pulled the blanket off of the side of the couch and covered herself with it. "I dont feel all that good." she mumbled quietly.
((Lol shiny rules. mrgreen ))

Kane chuckled,"Well yea. You and Okami go at then get drunk," he replied,"Azami's upstairs watching Lauren. I'm gonna tell her we're back and she can go home. Be right back," he said then disappeared up the stairs.

((Oh yea. Chapter 3 is up))
(YAY! i might b a little slow, cause i was already reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer. Really good btw. and now im reading that. ill try to be fast)

Bella nodded. "M' Kay." He dissapeered, and a shiver rolled up her spine, making her shake.
((Ok. I'm reading the manga of Ouran High School Host Club on a website my friend found so I'll try to be quick too))

Azami left and Lauren was still asleep so Kane went back downstairs to Bella,"Do you want to stay here or go upstairs?" he asked kneeling down infront of the couch again.

User Image
(rofl. that icon thingy is funny.)

Bella mumbled something incoherent in reply then cleared her throat. "Don't feel like moving." she muttered.
(QUESTION QUESTION!!!!! heeeey woooolllffffy? While I'm being nosy and everything here. Cause I can. Who gave you the idea for Araya????? i ask questions...lots of them. after i eat rice krispies. just did.)
((Lol))

Kane smiled,"You wont have to move you know," he replied.

((My friend Stitchedupkitsune on here (also real life friend) made her up in one of our rps. She's also using her in one of her stories on Fanfic. Then the whole Bella and Kane relationship gives me ideas for my story.))
(cooeeelll. also cool about the bella wella and kane thingie....this book is kinda sad...ohmygosh i actually started crying last night cause of it. and seriously, the last time i cried was like never...oh except for when elise and corrie were beating the s**t out of each other a couple of months ago. but that was casue i was laughing so hard. mrgreen )

Bella stuck out her jaw and sighed, wishing he'd stop making her sound dumb. Groaning quietly, she faded up to her room, curling up into a tight ball on the bed, eyes still closed.

(crayons dont taste good. stare )
((Lol why were they beating the s**t out of each other...? Lol I'm gonna check out that book when I get the chance))

Kane faded up to the room and pulled the covers over her,"I could've faded us both up here," he said with a fake pout,"Anyways, get some rest. I have to go check on some stuff with Kinta. Just sleep until I get back," he said.

((No, no they do not.))
(...im not sure. i think it was because elise had said something that pissed corrie off, and then it turned into a yelling fight with me in the middle. So i, not helping at all, run off to my car and hide, watching through the window, and finally corrie gets in my car so i could drive her home, and im like collapsed in the front seat laughing and crying so hard.)

Bella sighed. "I don't care." she nodded at the rest of his sentence and pulled the blanket up to her nose, shivering. Her mind wandered off...

~long, flashback thing.~
Tossing her hair over her shoulder, Bella continued down the street, ignoring all the guys staring at her. They tended to do that, since the female vampires were devastatingly gorgeous. Clenching her jaw, she walked faster down the busy street, trying to make it home without hurting someone. Sighing in relief, Farren’s house came into view. I skipped lightly up the steps and threw open the door. “FARREN!?” I yelled.

He came out of the kitchen and frowned at her. “You know Bella, you really don’t have to yell. Walking calmly into the room I’m in and saying my name quietly would be much appreciated.” he said. Shrugging, she shoved the grocery bag at him. “Don’t care. Television. Must watch. Now…” Strolling into the living room, she switched on the TV, flopping down on the floor.

Farren sighed and put the food in the refrigerator before joining me in the living room. “Get a life Bella. All you do is watch TV since Kane stopped calling.” Bella’s eyes narrowed at the sound of Kane’s name. “Seriously Farren, I could care less if Kane dropped off the Earth and never came back.”

He snorted. “Yeah. Sure. You know you love him Bella. You’re in denial because he stopped trying to get to you.” She snarled and stood up, picking up a pillow. Banging against his head, she beat him to the ground. “SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!” she yelled.

Farren screamed at me to get off as she pinned him to the floor. “Fine. I’ll get off if you take back what you said.” He didn’t answer her as she bared her teeth. His eyes widened and he whispered. “I take it back.”

Smiling satisfactorily, Bella got up. “Thank you.”

The morning turned to night, and she stared up at the ceiling, thinking about Farren had said about her being...in denial. Snorting, she rolled over, thinking about all the memories they'd had, and starting crying. She fiercely wiped them off her face. Why should she cry for him? Becuase she was a horrible person. That's why.

~~~Done~~~

Bella rolled over, the dreams disturbing her. The many months when she lived with Farren had consisted of him doing three things. Laundry, cooking, and torturing her by talking about Kane. She gotten fed up with it all and they got into a fight. They both beat each other up pretty badly, and Bella had left. Sighing, she sat up slightly and opened her eyes, the silver irisis staring blankly out into the sky, waiting for Kane.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff