Welcome to Gaia! ::

* grabs a beer .opens it and drinks all of it in one gulp* so are we playing or not?
Rianne takes another swig of beer as well and plops down on the couch. "Lets have a drinking contest while we wait!" she smiled, sipping some more from her bottle.
(HEY! thats godmoding!))
x master2 x
laughs as he notices pinkrockers zipper is undone eek

(OMGLmao....no stare Shes wearing a ******** skirt. xd )
PinkRocker
(HEY! thats godmoding!))

(whats that mean?)
"Nah, lets get to the game now!" Kaylee whined before she looked around. "Punk... truth or dare?"
((wtf is wrong with you?? thats total godmoding! godmoding is saying that someones doing something w/o them saying so. Like you're playing god or some stupid thing like that.))
Crion smiles at Pinkrocker, "Thanks..."
PinkRocker
"Nah, lets get to the game now!" Kaylee whined before she looked around. "Punk... truth or dare?"
Dare! wink
Freaky-Purple-Genius
((wtf is wrong with you?? thats total godmoding!))

(whats godmoding)
x master2 x
Freaky-Purple-Genius
((wtf is wrong with you?? thats total godmoding!))

(whats godmoding)

(Controlling a character's actions or their status, as in pink rocker=unzipped skirt XP)
Rianne leaned forward in her seat, wondering what kind of dare Kaylee would think of.
punkdude
PinkRocker
Dare! wink

"I dare you to... hmmm...." Kaylee thought quickly. "Kiss my sis on the lips." she said. "Passionatly. Like you mean it!"
PinkRocker
punkdude
PinkRocker
Dare! wink

"I dare you to... hmmm...." Kaylee thought quickly. "Kiss my sis on the lips." she said. "Passionatly. Like you mean it!"
OK! *runs over to her sis and frenches her*
punkdude
PinkRocker
punkdude
PinkRocker
Dare! wink

OK! *runs over to her sis and frenches her*

Rianne fell back in her seat as her passionately frenched her. She frenched back, but didn't last long because she started laughing during it. "Sorry." she said still laughing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff